Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Top Position      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lawlush
Msg: 26
Top PositionPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I'm a fat girl. Usually outweigh my partners. So the idea of being on top and squishing them or hurting them is a concern. I don't like being *on display* like that. Big saggy boobs, stretch marks, tummy... it's all right there.
AMEN SISTA thats my reason and LOL about the horse back riding comment, not sure i've ever thought about it that way..... I'm an english rider as well so I SO get what youre saying haha
 Sisyphus76
Msg: 27
Top Position
Posted: 11/20/2011 8:09:24 PM
Some of them have self image issues and don't want you to see them up there with all their pudgy, hairy glory.
 Pomose
Msg: 28
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 10:57:54 AM
I'll do it if she wants but she has to know what she's doing!!!!!! don't come all the way down and bounce on me, I don't like banging pelvises, stop a couple inches above and go back up. When I'm on top I do the same thing, I'll stop a couple inches above her and go back up. It just feels better this way to me. It's just like benching, you don't bounce the bar off your chest to much stress on the shoulders that's how injurys happen, you stop at a 90 degree and go up for another pump......
 deerdog1
Msg: 29
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:44:28 AM
I know some of you gals think you are too big for you to be on top ..but take my word for it Im a big boy ..I have had some pretty big women on top of me and have never experienced any thing but pleasure from it ..I dont break very easy....if you see my eyes bulging out ..its probably from pressure from inside .. you are not squishing me ...if im screaming ..lord im cumming ..it dont mean I want you to get off of me and let me go..if your worried about me seeing you naked and thinking your fat ...dont ...let it be known I haven't cared for anorexic chicks since high school... and If I think your unattractive we wont get to the point of seeing each other naked
 67mistyeyedgirl
Msg: 30
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:11:02 PM
Being in the top position is something that I do/did enjoy but due to a husband of more than 20 years who put down on me about being overweight, it is something that makes me very self conscious. This caused me not be able to enjoy it. He also would cum almost as soon as we started so the task for me was never finished as he would start pretending to cough or put his hand on his lower abd0men as if I was squishing him. Needless to say I pleased my husband for many years under this type of criticism, mostly oral but always what he wanted, leaving my own needs unattended.

Being intimate is something that I may have to learn to be comfortable with all over again due to abuse but I'm sure it will happen.

Hopefully with the right partner I will learn to enjoy more positions as well as the top position as it is supposed to be enjoyed. Only time and chance will tell.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 31
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:42:11 PM
I was reading about a certain sex position the other day in the "cosmopolitan" magazine. yeah, I know it's more so a woman's magazine, but sometimes to learn more about women, it's an interesting read (lol). Has anyone heard of "the cat"? They stated it's a position, but it's more of an enhanced missionary move. Basically from what I read, the man want's to position himself higher up, as to apply added pressure to the top of the vagina. So therefore the clitoris gets pressure and added friction, all the while stimulating the front vaginal wall (g-spot region). And both, kind of rock against each other in unison. I've done it. If you can make it work, it rocks (pleasure wise)!
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 32
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:00:19 PM

Basically from what I read, the man want's to position himself higher up, as to apply added pressure to the top of the vagina. So therefore the clitoris gets pressure and added friction, all the while stimulating the front vaginal wall (g-spot region).

There is another variation that I like. Try missionary and have her close her legs together and wrap yours on the outside (sorry little guys this will not work for you). It causes the johnson to rub on the clit and provides the male with a nice feeling of tightness.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 33
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:54:05 PM
im too lazy to go on top... im english so i prefer to lie back and reflect on that...

its a position that leaves a girl feeling very exposed which is possibly why many women dont enjoy it... it helps to turn the light out..

another option is to put a bag over his head but some men dont like that..

I just don't get it. I think everyone want's to feel confident that their sexually competent. Even if they wouldn't admit it. For me the thought or feeling of not ever being good enough in bed is a horrible feeling. So therefore, I always want to be the best lover I can be. People who could care less in that regards have an attitude problem towards sex and probably other things in life as well.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 34
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:58:52 PM
There is another variation that I like. Try missionary and have her close her legs together and wrap yours on the outside (sorry little guys this will not work for you). It causes the johnson to rub on the clit and provides the male with a nice feeling of tightness.

Oh, I had an ex lover do that once that I can recall. Man she was good in bed! One of the best lays I ever had She did it spread eagle as well while on top. And when I had her in missionary, she actually leg locked me using both of her legs (I couldn't thrust like that). I never had any other woman do that to me. This chick could take control and set the pace, even with me having a size advantage over her.
 MssCrystal
Msg: 35
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 7:14:47 PM
Me on top is my fave position!! Some women shy away from it because they are insecure!
 kja71
Msg: 36
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 7:20:34 PM
Women shy away from it because most of us especially if we're older have a lot issues with our bodies. The way society portrays women is scary. Skin and bones is "in". And most of us aren't and certain things bouncing up and down is distracting. And you know what happens when you're distracted? That's right...nothing.
 lookn_for_same
Msg: 37
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:04:50 PM
"I'll do it if she wants but she has to know what she's doing!!!!!! don't come all the way down and bounce on me, I don't like banging pelvises, stop a couple inches above and go back up. When I'm on top I do the same thing, I'll stop a couple inches above her and go back up. It just feels better this way to me. It's just like benching, you don't bounce the bar off your chest"

Man you still have to stimulate the clit or she's not gonna enjoy it... Try tilting your bum up and have her take you all in. Or as much as she can. And slide herself back and forth like a rocking motion Against your crotch. Instead of a up and down motion. I've found it stimulates both the clit and the "G" spot.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 38
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:27:55 PM
OP - I never knew women felt riding cowgirl was intimidating .... ????
 jarett-rukavina13
Msg: 39
Top Position
Posted: 2/29/2012 10:26:13 PM
really, really,really...... is this even a question right now! hellooooe oooooooo its clearly all about the piledriverrrrrrrrrrrr like in wrestling its a deadly move it will t you out like the referee counting 1,2,3
 redhead00507
Msg: 40
Top Position
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:05:54 AM
I would have to say it is a tougher possition for many women to get off in. I've never gotten off in regular cowgirl possition, but in reverse cowgirl I can easily..who knows! But I think ALL women should do this possition for at least a little bit just to make their man happy ;)
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 41
Top Position
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:40:26 AM
.I've never gotten off in regular cowgirl possition, but in reverse cowgirl I can easily..

Well, look at reverse cowgirl. It's basically a modification of doggy position, only upright with the woman on top and mainly in control. And as most women would know, in the doggy position, deeper penetration in usually more common.
 russell5417
Msg: 42
Top Position
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:42:18 PM
Cowgirl is my favorite.........especially if she is still half dressed! So much to take in visually!! And what better way to enjoy a woman's sweet succulent breasts!!

The thing I have found though, that it often bothers a woman's legs while on the bed....... so it is best to find something to sit on, so her legs are able to comfortably relax..........with her feet able to touch the floor.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Top Position
Posted: 3/1/2012 2:08:09 PM
One of my favorite positions...hands free to roam and pleasure..sigh

LathaMath
Msg: 44
Top Position
Posted: 3/1/2012 3:14:51 PM
It's a good position in hot humid weather. Add a full frontal fan. I knew a woman who would become quite animated from the stimulation she received on top. I think she also liked the feeling of superiority. No, she wasn't a feminist but I suspect the woman on top position turned a lot of perfectly content ladies into flag waving feminists.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Top Position
Posted: 9/22/2018 5:40:37 AM
LOVE woman on top soooo they can control what they like thru their movements!...and I get to touch as she's doing what she likes....but it's rare because so many just lay there and vegetate.....just saying...lol
 ssm508
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Top Position
Posted: 9/22/2018 8:56:06 AM

I love it when a woman rides me. It gives me the chance to play with her boobs ,butt and all other areas to help excit her. That is an awsome postion foe both parties.

Same here. I like to do cowgirl first because I usually don't cum from that position and the sex can last longer. Then we can switch to another position later.
 sun_water
Msg: 47
Top Position
Posted: 9/22/2018 9:11:29 AM
Cowgirl is my favorite position. Although some women are uncomfortable with it because they have bad knees.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 48
Top Position
Posted: 9/22/2018 9:17:02 AM
one of mine too, but cant 'finish' in that position.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Top Position
Posted: 9/23/2018 9:25:31 AM
My SO is well endowed so it takes a few moments getting used to.
Recently cut both my knees open so it was pretty painful but they healed now.
 ssm508
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Top Position
Posted: 9/24/2018 6:48:46 AM

Although some women are uncomfortable with it because they have bad knees.

A few women I had sex with could only do cowgirl for a short amount of time because of their physical condition with bad knees, hips etc. It would become too painful for them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Top Position