Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 14
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not haviPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Silly man your GF bringing her bestie and bf along knowing the sleeping arrangments ment only one thing. She wanted it to be a free for all with all the lights on.

Don't be shocked if you later find out that gf/bestie/besties bf had not already done this without you. They just wanted you to be a part of it instead of on the outside looking in. You obviously didn't take the hint. Even after they kept getting you drunk every night.

+ 1

agreed...
 Frogy27
Msg: 17
view profile
History
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:42:44 AM
i would never do that i lived in house with with some roomes and ever time my gf would come over and want sex i live and go to a motel say we could have sex hell ppl that have sex in the parnts house are sick i would never do that ether just nasty
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 18
view profile
History
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:54:44 AM
I haven't done it for a few years but I am 84.

Would I do it again?

Is that a survey question or an invitation?
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/26/2012 1:08:32 PM
OP your 20 years old. Its about as normal for your age as waking up in the morning.
If you didn't just deal with it going to college you were not going to get laid.

I was too into the chick I was banging to worry about what anyone else was doing around me, so it was not a "turn-on" so to speak... it was about self gratification in my late teens and early 20's.

And yes ladies.... I saying banging because back then, that's what it was.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2012 3:57:56 PM
It's an incredible turn on when you know someone is watching!!!!!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2012 11:25:45 PM
Common thing when I was a teenager. Especially in cars. We used to get our drivers license at 15 in NZ. I even remember letting my buddy drive my Hilman Huskey panel van while I was in the back with a girlfriend. He threw it around the corners like crazy amusing the other two girls sitting in the front. "It was just like the ribbed condoms," he said, "to increase her pleasure."
 tensail
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/17/2012 6:18:34 PM
its nomrla human sexuality thats how we started out in v cave, so its most common sex fantasy 4 females to have sex whilst others watch/n or jo in in, in modern times wecve been conditioned by powere institutions like releigions govt etc which has screwed up haha our perceptions of sex, enjoy!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >