Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Liver Damage.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 24
Liver Damage.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
. If the government got involved it just would be corruption mostly.

So be it; goodnight

As long as we're not investing your livelihood, and watching it go down the toilet.....

Do whatcha want

Night.

911love
Msg: 25
Liver Damage.
Posted: 12/10/2011 9:14:07 AM
OP you said you do not want to stop drinking and you do not consume as much as you use to? Well there is your answer! You are killing yourself. So if you are enjoying your life with alcohol then have at it! If not then get help. My ex SIL had a liver transplant; her quality of life sucks. It sucked before the transplant due to her abuse of drugs and alcohol, and now it sucks beacause of the tranplant. Some of us don't want to be sober, and if thats your choice that is fine just be happy with what ever your choice is.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 26
Liver Damage.
Posted: 12/10/2011 1:54:13 PM
. Some of us don't want to be sober, and if thats your choice

Wtf are you talking about?

I drink enough to the limit of driving maybe three to four times a month? (on the more rocking months!)

What's with this "want to be sober" stuff?

Are we all auditioning for some sort of "I have a problem" show?

I am saying I dont want to completely disavow alcohol. Does that mean I'm a drunk, or dependant on it? Do you want to completely disavow sex? If not; what would we suppose that would make you? [using your own logic that supposes that not wanting to give it up, implies that you're addicted and do it all the time?]

Sheesh people; try some f*cking logic classes.....at least a few k?

that is fine just be happy with what ever your choice is

That I can agree with.
 Xc0de
Msg: 27
Liver Damage.
Posted: 12/10/2011 2:13:46 PM
Do you know how alcohol is made? It's so full of chemicals. My father's friend is retired chemistry professor. He doesn't allow anyone in his family drink pop, juice and commercial made alcohol. He makes his own alcohol. He said the chemicals they use to make it is toxic. So when you add the toxic benefits of alcohol and the chemicals that come with it it does more damage you think.
 911love
Msg: 28
Liver Damage.
Posted: 12/10/2011 7:26:12 PM

Wtf are you talking about?

OP gees sorry I really was not trying to piss you off! The way I read your post was that you know you did harm to your body from your younger partying days but you are not willing to completely stop drinking! If drinking is the cause of a liver issue then you cant ever drink. Alcohol is posion. People die from it, they throw up from it, it makes you ill for sometimes days at a time.
 MACALA
Msg: 29
Liver Damage.
Posted: 12/15/2011 11:11:31 AM
Treat your body like a toxic waste dump and you'll end up in one.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Liver Damage.