Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Papinoir
Msg: 6
view profile
History
My ex won't forgive me!?? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Saw the same post in another forum so here's the same reply:

Raging against your ex probably wasn't the best way to handle this, but it's not the worst thing in the world either as:

SHE HAD BEEN PLAYING YOU DUDE!

You CAUGHT her lying to you, called her on her sh*t, and she didn't even offer an explanation before you went off on her. She was playing you and was embarrassed more by the fact you caught her than by the fact that she was being dishonest, disrespectful & playing with your emotions.

Good riddance!

The only thing you should feel bad about it is your actions after this. Begging her to forgive you, buying her expensive gifts, and trying to "win her back" is all making you look pathetic.

Really, she was not respecting you when you were "in love" with each other as made evident by her lies (and I hate to say cheating - as I'm sure she was using your time apart to do her thing) so all this begging now that she has shown you what she is all about will just make her have even less respect for you. The time to salvage what was there has passed, move on my friend for you have set a dangerous precedent of accepting & rewarding disrespect by this woman.

Get the bracelet back (it's a recession & the holiday season for God's sake) , go to Mexico with your friends/family, and leave this chick alone.

Man up, Jon!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 8
view profile
History
My ex won't forgive me!??
Posted: 11/30/2011 3:30:24 AM
Two things:

1: you CAN'T post the same ting in more than one forum.

2: FINISH dumping the gal and move on. She was cheating on you. You KNOW that she was, and you WOULD know that you'll never trust her again, especially if you succeed in BUYING her back with trinkets, if you would shut up and listen to YOURSELF for a few minutes.
 Frambu
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2011 12:49:36 AM
Well then **** her, nobody is perfect, and she is not the one to talk, is that the kind of relationship you want anyway? look for someone who loves you for what you are, and not for the things you buy for her, someone who doesn't cheat on you, and next time try not to loose your pride, that is very difficult to get back.
You know what you gotta do man, it's hard, but it's the right thing to do, move on, best of luck.
 daynadaze
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2011 9:54:43 AM
She's very young, she's not ready to be in a serious relationship with you and you cussing her out didn't put you on top of her list of men she's likes to get attention from. So now she's really done with you and you want her back. Why? She's not exclusive with you, no matter what words might have come out of her mouth, she isn't required to be exclusive with you, now you know for sure that she's seeing others and yet you want her back...why? What's your game? Move on, this relationship never was and never will be.
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2011 7:32:46 AM
Simple advice for you...move on. This relationship was doomed from the moment she told you she still loved her ex. If you honestly believe she doesn't want him back, you have blinders on.

Return the Tiffany bracelet before it's too late.

Try growing up too.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:41:07 PM
Are you for real. SHE WAS CHEATING ON YOU EMOTIONALLY WITH HER EX AND YOU APPOLGIZED. REALY BRO. COME ON NOW.
 Backinblack4u
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/18/2013 4:54:23 PM
Everybody upbove pretty much hit the nail in the coffin so to speak. She's 23 and she said "I will always love my ex"? At that age she can think whatever she wants. Your 28 you need to find a woman who will appreciate you for you. It will take time to heal. But try to get over her. Do not contact her at all. As far as you calling her names don't feel bad. Your human you have feelings just like she doe's. I hope everything works out for you.
 Drocha3257
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:41:32 PM
I agree with you 100%
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/19/2013 2:04:57 AM
She cheated on you..and your buying her gifts and blaming yourself...advice find a real women..one who dont cheat.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >