Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Love her mind, but her body repulses me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ashburnguy99
Msg: 117
Love her mind, but her body repulses mePage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
This is what you are feeling:

It's no brainer, do her and yourself a big favor - LEAVE HER!

This is what she is feeling:

It's no brainer, do her

Don't lead her on. If you can be friends great, but that will only work if she can be friends too. If she can, then you've got a wonderful friend to talk to and stimulate your mind. If she can't, then it will be awkward and uncomfortable for both of you.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 118
Love her mind, but her body repulses me
Posted: 2/11/2012 3:13:41 PM
Then how can you have sex w/her? If I was repulsed, I wouldn't be able to do it! It;s not fair to her, let her go before you break her heart. I don't know how you can be w/someone who repulses you, are you using her until an attractive lady comes along?
 therdtymesachrm
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:19:54 AM

You are a horrible man for feeling that way ... hmmm I felt that way once, too bad , the girl I knew was perfect inside but was like jubba the hut (star wars) on the outside, once she even broke my bed and thought she broke me. Thata wa s too much for me , i guess that is being a shallow Al. Fish was too big and falbby .

i kept her as a good friend and introduced her to a fatty fetish pervert guy .

I am a horrible guy too, most wonem here would probably agree.

Oh hell yes! But probably not for the reason you think. I don't think the OP is horrible, nor do I think you were being shallow for not being attracted to a large woman. We all have different preferences and she wasn't yours. No problem with that. What I do take offense with and what makes me think you are horrible, no a better word is probably ignorant, is the way in which you speak about this woman. You say she is perfect inside and then call her Jabba the Hut, a fish, too big and flabby and then you introduced her to a flabby fetish pervert? Nice way to not only talk about, but treat a woman who is perfect inside. You see you can change the outside packaging, but the ugly inside (check your mirror), that you are stuck with. I am sure if she knew you spoke about her this way she wouldn't be your friend.
 therdtymesachrm
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:24:39 AM
As for the OP he should end it now. I don't think he is being shallow, he is being honest. He is conflicted about this..that's not easy. But he needs to end it completely. No leading her on or even being friends. I know I wouldn't want a friend who found me in any way repulsive. My friends think I am beautiful inside and out. They love me for me, faults, fat and all!
 J_bird61
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/12/2012 4:47:07 PM
Hard to find out how much we really do care about looks isn't it. On a dating site you're looking for a package, yes? Sounds like part of your package needs to have physical attraction - join the club.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/12/2012 4:53:57 PM

They say that the first kiss is not with the mouth is with eyes. What do you think

agreed,, and with that,,the kiss will soon follow,, as we have already captured the mind, with that, heart and body will soon follow, for us to cherish and protect,, , just sayin..
 lar2564
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2012 5:03:56 PM
Interesting post...It has been proven that the brain can tell the mind what it sees. I actually believe if you love a person's mind and soul enough, they become beautiful physically, sort of like the movie Shallow Hal if you seen it. And I experienced this first hand, I went out with this girl over a year ago, she loved horses and just had a great spirit. I thought she was so hot...but months later I actually recognized she actually isn't that beautiful, it was mind telling me she is.

But there are always complications, for this girl, she was fit, just her teeth were not that great and she had freckles...There are some things physically that I think I couldn't handle...maybe someone being very overweight since I tend to be a fit person myself. The mind can tell you what it sees...but I would add, up to a certain point. But who knows, if you really love that person's mind enough, maybe even then.
 larissan04
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:02:23 PM
well, it's not going to work. you are not physically attracted to her. she does not move you. the thing is, you loving her mind is not enough to override that fact that she is physically unappealing to you. do her a favor and don't talk to her anymore. if you actually like her as a person then extend her this courtesy. allow her to meet someone who does find her physically appealing...
 sddude
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:32:18 PM
introducing her to fatty perve was not a bad thing, she a perv too, he is so infatuated by her
and she stck in him he pays alot of attention to her, I think they gonna get married, they act like it.

i am short guy an even here women are direct and even insulting at times about it, on some of the threads they even told me that she would look rediculous dating a 5ft 5in guy, that was from severa; women shorter than me,

You are like saying being a perv is a very bad person, it all depends what tickels your fanny and how others see it.

I have an aquaintance in church that lost almost half her body in a car accident akmost g=has no hip bones but does have the female equipment. you may think this is really weird,
i introduced her to a guy with a hidden def onormity preference or perve tendencies/ fetish he worships the ground her wheelchair rolls on , they got married and have two babies, she always smiling now, before that she was always depressed .

any woman out there with a shrt guy fetish ?
 charlie_girl_2
Msg: 126
Posted: 2/20/2012 1:56:40 AM
Could be that we are responding to a man who joined, posted this, and left, well over a year ago?
Has anyone considered the OP was a TROLL?

MikeWM
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 2:39:30 AM
I cant really see what the big deal is

if you saw a bunch of people through soundproof glass some of whom were physically repulsive and some of whom were varying degrees of attractive if you then spoke to the same group of people via phone and really hit it off with some but couldnt stand talking to others theres no magical universal force of romance that says the ones you like physically or personality wise are going to match up

Probability says SOME might, but others, probably most wont

Its kind of comical seeing so many women slating the guy who posted this thread for finding the womans body "ick" but not her personality as last time I checked women are just as likely to not want to date somebody because theyre too fat, too thin, too tall, too short, not toned enough, bald, long haired etc etc ad infinitum and I doubt very much that any of the posters criticising the bloke would magically give up their physical deal breakers just because someone has a nice personality

Why on earth somebody should even consider dating someone they dont ALSO find physically appealing just because they like their personality is unfathomable. People we like but dont fancy are called friends, not dating material
 MikeWM
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 3:14:12 AM
It would be kind of cruel if said to her face admittedly, but one of the reasons we have so many different words to same "almost" the same thing is for clarity and acuracy

So saying "I am not very keen on that" might be "nicer" if youre talking about a persons body to the person themselves

But if what you really feel is abject revulsion then when trying to ask a question it wouldnt really be very acurate and the answers would be pretty much worthless

Anybody even seen a prolapsed vagina?

I really dont think it matters how much you might love its owner, pretty much anyone who sees it WILL thing its repulsive

But the fact its repulsive wont necessarily make you stop loving the person, but loving the person also wont make you go "awww, having your insides hanging out of your vagina looks SOOOOO cute and cuddly on you" either

Repulsive is what it is, and in the same way that people have little to no control over what they find visually pleasing they dont have much control over what they find unnattractive or repulsive either
 BeeRad82
Msg: 129
Posted: 2/20/2012 3:39:52 AM

Anybody even seen a prolapsed vagina?

^ Curiousity + google = no more erections... ever.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/20/2012 4:08:01 AM
Love her mind?

Most people who find others REPULSIVE don't get to the mind stage.

OP was full of IT and fled.
She had money................. BET ya.
 MikeWM
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 4:17:48 AM
^^^^ Thats not so difficult really, as you will normally have gotten to know someone before you see them naked in clear sight

So I would guess that what it was that he found repulsive about her was normally covered by clothes making it not that difficult to get some degree of attachment to someone before you discover a deal breaker

Hell, how many women have bolted from a bloke they really get on with because he had a tiny dick or men because a womans fanny could take a fist without a warm up?

The only place this COULDNT happen is a nudist camp really

<div class="quote">Repulsive, if we are to explore nuance implies that she is repulsive and will be repulsive to anyone

I dont think even you believe that

What to one person is repulsive will be to other people anything from repulsive to adoreable

I find some of the really large fat people quite literally repulsive, but theres people who fancy the pants off them, I also find those women who are so thin they look almost like skeletons repulsive, but some people think theyre gorgeous too. I vomit at the slightest hint of blood, some blokes love giving a woman oral even during the heaviset periods, Some people like womens stretch marks others find those repulsive

Theres no universal "implication" in any personal opinion

So if the poster found the womans body, or most probably just part of it "repulsive" then it doesnt "imply" she would be repulsive to anyone else, or she might be repulsive to someone else not even for the same reason but for something totally different that this guy actually likes about her

But now you have mentioned that "everyone would find her repulsive" bit it did nail what I was half seeing when reading the thread but couldnt quite put my finger on it which was the undertone of the "if you ever say anything negative about any woman then it proves you hate ALL women and are secretly gay" kind of moronic mindset which has been popping up in various posts

All this thread "implies" to me is that THIS particular bloke finds something about this womans body repulsive. Nothing more
 MikeWM
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:14:23 AM
Practically every single thread on here is talking about somebody on some level. Irrespective of whether what is being said is good, bad or in this case effectively neutral as the good and bad kind of balance out overall

And youre actually contradicting yourself btw, thats what happens when you selectively cut and paste to try and show something that was never written

The selective snippet you pasted was in response to you saying that by him calling her unknown physical "thing" repulsive it implies that "she" as a whole person rather than just the repulsive thing itself would be repulsive to everyone

Which you contradict when you say

I don't believe that we all find the same things, or people attractive and that's my whole point

But its not your whole point, because just a paragraph earlier you were defending the claim that by him saying HE finds something about her repulisve it gives the impression EVERYONE would.

So obviously (as I said, and you copied and pasted) you DONT believe that. Therefore anyone reading it wouldnt know whether or not the "thing" he finds repulsive would repulse them. But thats irrelevant really though, because nobody knows who "she" is

And he doesnt go on to say WHAT repulsed him, just that something does which is kind of a necessity really for people to imagine being repulsed by something so they can formulate an answer of how they would think or react when faced with "revulsion" rather than mild dislike, a slight disdain or something theyre just not bothered by at all

How on earth could he post this thread without saying that he is repulsed if that is infact the case? Its a pretty critical bit of information that frames the level of negative feeling the "whatever" creates in him. A stronger or weaker descriptive term being used would render the question pointless

Think about someone asking for legal advice about a parking ticket when theyre actually being charged with murder and you will get the point I'm sure

As for talking behind peoples backs. Practically everyone on the face of the planet does that even though most claim that only "other people do it" not them

Whether its to best friends, partners, strangers colleagues, family or whoever is irrelevant. People do it all the time and in far more detail than on this thread. Because unless the woman already has an idea that the thing being discussed is likely to be found to be repulsive or disgusting by people she would have no idea the thread was even about her

After all, it could just be horrible toes. stretch marks, hairy armpits, saggy boobs or an overly large set of labia majora all of which CAN be repulsive to some people, but totally acceptable to others
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Love her mind, but her body repulses me