Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who else finds pregnant women sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vmartinikitty
Msg: 26
Who else finds pregnant women sexyPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Maybe is because they're more sexual & confident. Ii know I've been. My hormones are going crazy &.I've gotten super sensitive all over, it doesn't even really take much to turn me on.
 want to travel
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Who else finds pregnant women sexy
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:36:06 AM
oh god yes.....
but I really think everyone thinks they are beautiful
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:44:45 AM
Some women are beautiful, even while pregnant. I wouldn't say it was by any means universally true.
Though a woman who is having your baby might be the most beautiful thing in the world to most men.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/25/2012 12:05:49 PM
I have alot of pregnant women and every one has sexy and hot. I take offense to people who say it is perverted. You have all these other wierd things like bondage, whips, etc. That is wierder! I think a pregnant woman is sexier and more attractive physically. I would think pregnant women would be happy and make them feel good. I have talked to several women who said they felt ugly and there husbands/boyfriends wouldn't touch them when their pregnant. If I had a pregnant women I would want to have alot of sex with them. Even after she had the baby I would want to have alot more sex with her. Then again her boobs are still swollen with milk and that would turn me on even more than during pregnancy.

Most women shoulld feel happy and privledged if their man makes them sexually happy during pregnancy and after the baby if born. I know alot of guys who knocked up women and didn't want a baby. I think I am more of the guys who is different.
 deerdog1
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/25/2012 1:40:16 PM
to me the most sexy woman in the world was the ones that were pregnant with my baby .. on the other hand women preggers with someone elses baby ..well the sanctity of mother hood kept me from seeing them as sexual .. now I never had the opportunity to be dating a woman who was pregnant by someone else at the time so ..although i would not condemn them i just dont know if it would be a sexy thing

as for not touching them ... on the occasion of both of my children s birth ..my wife and I had to cut short a love making session to go to the hospital ..I have always wondered if the doctor knew ..if maybe it was a bit more slimy than normal down there ..also when my kids were born doctors told people to wait 6 weeks before having sex .. we never made it ..aint nothing that will make two people want to shag more than being told not to ..actually when my wife had a broken leg we did it on the hospital bed ..that traction thingy was a challenge..but where theres a will theres a way
 HiHeelsLover
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/25/2012 4:31:17 PM
OK THIS is a new kind of low. AND I really did think we had reach as low as it can go on here. YOU guys are even creeping even me out. And that is very hard to do.
 PleasureStick
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:20:50 PM
If it were my wife/girlfriend with my child and it happened I would be devastated. If it were another guys child.. I would feel like a champ.

Natural?
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/26/2012 5:41:52 AM
Cawkbawker,
We are entitled to what we like. I think chains, whips, bondage, etc is discusting and yucky.

Having sex with a pregnant woman or lactating woman is beautiful, sexy, hot and a turn on. Unless your a man then a woman wouldn't understand why a guy likes that.

Why does a guy have to preform oral sex on a woman then? That is yucky to alot guys! What about women who choose to use a dildo or vibrator instead of using the real thing. That is creepy and wierd!
 tensail
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:30:45 AM
of course vey r, curvyier v beter n ver full of hormones looking 4 v nxt man, mmm.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:20:12 AM
More than when I wasnt, pregnant women glow.
 mike215215
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:31:57 AM

If a guy only wants to have sex with pregnant women, that could be a problem. Just saying.

and if the kid comes out with 2 black eyes, it's going to be your fault! LOLO
 five-marie
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2012 9:03:59 AM
My ex husband found me irresistible when I was pregnant. Also right after giving birth. I wasn't amused!
 Hornynerd
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/27/2012 3:57:59 PM
Pregnant women are so very sexy .
 nelson 1955
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/28/2012 1:11:00 PM
THAT RIGHT , NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT ANYMORE THAT MADE SEX SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. I WISH I HAD SEX WITH SOME PREGNANT FEMALES
 the_biggavell
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/29/2012 9:53:42 AM
lesbians supposedly are attracted to pregnant women as well.. something about the pheromones a pregnant woman emits.

whether there is truth to that.. who knows..
random study i saw.
 nelson 1955
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/29/2012 4:42:34 PM
i wish i ran into you i would help you out
 Hornynerd
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/29/2012 5:28:21 PM
I think pregnant women are really sexy ...not sure why some think it is creepy but if a beautiful pregnant woman said hey wanna go at it i sure would.
 grueson323
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:04:04 PM
I think pregnant women are amazing!
 kasandroid
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:03:58 PM
So far all the pregos I run into think they are the hottest thing since the invention of sliced bred and should get a gold star for being so special popping out another one, ya and usually they are sucking back on yet another cigarette saying their doctor says they should keep smoking, later maybe some go home and drink or hit a bong. Then when their baby comes out disabled 9 months later the theatrics start and they derserve sympathy for having such a hard future ahead of them but at the same time they are so delighted with the big fat disabiltiy check that goes to things like flat screen tvs' and furniture ritzier then my non breeding friend who makes over 90 grand a year......

DAMN SO SEXY

Yeah I know I'm a rotten person and should shut up now. Oh well thats for all the dirty looks the breeders give me.
 That_girl*
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/19/2012 10:59:42 PM
something tells me the certain men with the pregnant women fetishes an looking to knock up any woman who comes around,,are probably the biggest deadbeat daddies walking around..

ooohhh ahhh she is so hot an sexy,,an then awww scream birth happens the baby is born guy says "whoops gotta go!! not so sexy an loveable anymore"...hey girl dont blame me it was just a fantasy..
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:32:43 PM
I am not saying I like pregnant women just for a fantasy. What's wrong with finding the woman more sexy and beautiful than before you just got pregnant?

I would think that a guy who wants to have sex with his woman more during sex would be a plus for a woman. Maybe taking showers together and giving each other baths, etc.
 stonecastle
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2012 5:40:58 AM
I suppose one place to meet pregnant women for sex would be at swingers clubs.
 gofurguy
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:05:19 AM
for me i find pregnant women sexy, so many fill out so nicely, i have always preferred a woman who was full figured and looked healthy.
 That_girl*
Msg: 49
Posted: 12/17/2012 10:19:44 AM

stonecastle

I suppose one place to meet pregnant women for sex would be at swingers clubs.

"In dark vader voice"
Oh ya totally bro why not just go the extra mile for a sure thing an wait around the clinics an hospitals for the preggers who are walking by or who may be scheduled to delivered any time sounds like a for sure thing to hit a woman for sex that is about to pop walking into a clinic,,

surely shed luv some creepers lurking around to feed their fetish..

now watch probably theres already some guys out here who really do this or just thought thats a cool idea..
 Preggolover1995
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/20/2015 1:13:51 AM
I love it, I've already had sex with three full term pregnant women. Best sex ever
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who else finds pregnant women sexy