Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imacipher
Msg: 76
Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I think it's total luck, you can never predict when those butterflies are going to start fluttering in the pit of your stomach. Any time that I began an online relationship, I knew that I would be attracted to that person by just looking at their photo. So far, I've not seen anyone who "zings" me...*grins*
 911love
Msg: 77
Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?
Posted: 12/5/2011 7:24:17 AM
free4all thanks for the kind post! i wish the best for you and your honey!
 ladyrider4258
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/5/2011 11:51:18 AM
Beautiful analogy!
 CarKam1
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/5/2011 1:02:38 PM
Yep! I have been a member since Sept. The second day I was online I started speaking with a guy who contacted me, we are now making plans to move in together in July. We are both members of pof now for the forums, other than that we are very happy and in love :-)

I wish the best of luck to you
 free4all131220
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/5/2011 5:41:38 PM
thanks walkingtall, and congrats(and thanks) to you too formfilly.
 LegendaryD
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2011 11:38:16 PM
I thought I did... until only after three weeks, and during the fourth date that she tells me "I just got back with my ex" during the mid course at a restaurant.

platypus_man
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 2:34:39 AM

Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF? /quote]
If they have, they're probably not here anymore to tell you. Because now they have a real life to enjoy, instead of sitting behind a monitor reading forums.
 Capn_America
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:07:27 AM

I thought I did... until only after three weeks, and during the fourth date that she tells me "I just got back with my ex" during the mid course at a restaurant.

LMAO Oh my....."So, how's your steak? Oh, btw, I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday, we can't see each other anymore....your still covering the bill right?"

****, I would have just not said a word, upped and left while laughing!
 robidou
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/6/2011 12:30:25 PM
yep !you can find love here , just dont expect from the site to do all the job for you . say hello to man you like , talk with them and most important dont look just at pictures , read trough profiles MAYBE what you are looking for is right there but the picture is not a good one. dont give up , i m sure there is still some men that are here for more than a 1 night stand.

good luck in your research

Yep! I have been a member since Sept. The second day I was online I started speaking with a guy who contacted me, we are now making plans to move in together in July. We are both members of pof now for the forums, other than that we are very happy and in love :-)

LegendaryD
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 12:35:15 PM

LMAO Oh my....."So, how's your steak? Oh, btw, I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday, we can't see each other anymore....your still covering the bill right?"

****, I would have just not said a word, upped and left while laughing!

Haha! That was pretty much spot-on. Mind you, she waited until I was almost finished with my beer, which I was already buzzed when it happened.

But I did leave in the end, without a word.

lacalli
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/6/2011 1:55:04 PM
^^^Huh? Who's writing this? Cuz the profile I uh read (actually I couldn't get beyond the pics) was a woman's. That's what I love about this site. Makes me feel normal.
I thought I found love once on here, turned out to be indigestion.
 friends_first_
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/6/2011 2:24:22 PM
I know of a couple who have married and two other couples still dating both for over 1 year. I am not sure if they met on POF though.
 Capn_America
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/6/2011 2:27:16 PM

^^^Huh? Who's writing this? Cuz the profile I uh read (actually I couldn't get beyond the pics) was a woman's. That's what I love about this site. Makes me feel normal.
I thought I found love once on here, turned out to be indigestion.

My, how I lolled ;-)
I`ll second that, and bring a barf bag
 911love
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/6/2011 4:36:21 PM

If they have, they're probably not here anymore to tell you. Because now they have a real life to enjoy, instead of sitting behind a monitor reading forums.

there are a lot of people who post here even though they are married or in a relationship with person from pof. not that i understand that, but to each his/her own.
 DunesGirl298
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 4:40:09 PM
Dating in general isnt what its cracked up to be... All i can say is its like 8th grade all over again but on line, the ones you dont want, want you and the ones you do want, want everyone else too .... lol... But!!!! Years ago, I met my husband on line in a situation like this and it was amazing while i had it- widowed now.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/6/2011 6:35:34 PM

My, how I lolled ;-)
I`ll second that, and bring a barf bag

It's not such a big deal. I guess lesbians can marry in the UK.

She goes on how she found the "one" yet on her profile she is currently looking for an intimate encounter? That's more disturbing.
 LolaBridgetta
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/6/2011 6:37:24 PM
There does seem to be quite a few liars and sexual predators on these sites.
It must be fate or planetary alignment working with the law of averages lol!
 Mozzily
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:38:00 PM
not yet, crossing my fingers :)
 kari135
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 10:32:20 PM

Capn:
http://www.ibuynow.us/product.php?id=187
Apparently, they had men like you in mind when these were designed...

We used to call those keyboard condoms...
 Elsewyr
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/6/2011 10:47:00 PM
I would really doubt it. Most women on here are boring. If you send them a message that's clearly joking around, they don't respond. It's like they don't have a sense of humor or are partially robots. Could be both. Most likely is. I've also noticed half the women are training to be nurses, and the other half don't have a job. It's just weird to me. When I send a message out, clearly just messing around and I don't get a response back, it's just depressing knowing people like that exist. It's no wonder they have to resort to a dating site, and even then fail at it.

It also seems like they just copy+paste everyone else's profile. "Looking for a guy who is funny, honest, etc." but in the end, it's all just lies. You could find the funniest and most honest guy in existence, and if he doesn't look like Leonardo diCaprio, they don't want anything to do with it. It's such a sad, sad look into the human mind.
 walkingtall38
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/6/2011 10:54:04 PM

I would really doubt it. Most women on here are boring. If you send them a message that's clearly joking around, they don't respond. It's like they don't have a sense of humor or are partially robots. Could be both. Most likely is.

...or it could mean they simply aren't interested or have a different sense of humor.
 Elsewyr
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/6/2011 11:03:58 PM
The thing is though, only fools are on here looking for love. I surely am not. I'm just here to mess around with people. And when not even a single response is given after some period of time, it just makes you wonder that these people really just don't know how to lighten up and have fun. Which is apparently what they claim to be searching for.
 911love
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/7/2011 2:40:59 AM
Awe katnyc... i am sorry for your loss i hope you find someone!

Elsewyr what is it exactly you are saying that you think chicks should lighten up about? Give us an example.
 Capn_America
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/7/2011 6:33:38 AM

Capn:
http://www.ibuynow.us/product.php?id=187
Apparently, they had men like you in mind when these were designed...

We used to call those keyboard condoms...

LOL That was a joke from a friend of mine. Leave me alone, I do NOT do that!

.... I aim at the kleenex next to the keyboard
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/7/2011 10:38:20 AM
Still might come in handy, depending on how well your aim is...
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?