Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I do know a few good ppl that have found and married from here.
A few (Regular forumites) that meet through the forums.
Nice to see...So I still hold out hope.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:49:21 PM
Yes and no.
First started with OLD, the fall of 2010.
From back then, I met 151 men, dated 2 for 6-7 months, several for 5 weeks to 3 months, used approx 7 different sites.
Met my BF (guy #151) from a "pay for site", 2014. That was over 2.5 years ago.
LOL I went in search of............ a biker guy, family oriented, seeking a LTR. He found me.

I stay for the Forums, I'm addicted, I know "strange". (Another thread)

I won't lie, it wasn't easy, but a positive attitude goes a long way. I also knew exactly who I was looking for, no compromising.
 Dragracer428
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?
Posted: 4/29/2017 2:03:58 PM
I have on a few occasions but none lasted, might be the common denominator. LOL
One lady for almost 2 years, another fora year and a half. Met someone almost exactly a year ago, fell madly in love and thought she was the same. Not quite, about 8 months in the first time I wanted her to be there for me she was not, still working on putting my broken heart back together. LOL
No regrets would do it all over again, Look forward to the next lady I fall in infatuation/lust/love (whatever you want to call it ) with.
Online dating works for me, I live in a married world, work in a male dominated industry and am a little introverted so sending messages is the best way for me to meet someone.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Has Anyone Here Found Love on POF?