Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A "Thank you" after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cutenperky2
Msg: 51
A Thank you after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
what kind of guy would dump a women who said thank you to him? Thats nuts to do. I think someone saying thank you is really sweet. I have never said thank you to a guy ( maybe its a nice thing to say i dont know it certainly isnt a bad thing). I think the women was thanking you for giving her an orgasm if i had to guess. What is so wrong with that? You need to lighten up if you think about small thimgs like that your going to miss alot of the great stuff in life.
 Laha Math
Msg: 52
A Thank you after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?
Posted: 12/3/2011 3:07:12 PM
If you get invited in for coffee and stay for sex always thank the host for the coffee on your way out.
 Capn_America
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/3/2011 4:03:49 PM

No reason to thank a guy for sex. Ridiculous if you do

Speak for yourself. I want to get thanked. Again. And Again. And AGAIN...

MsMicki
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2011 6:58:23 PM
^^^ smua

I just had that exact conversation a couple hours ago
 Rew84
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2011 12:01:19 PM
I actually gave a girl a high five after sex...

Me- "Holy shit...can I give you a high five for that?!"
Her- "HELL YES YOU CAN!"

And then we laughed after. Good times.
 mancubs
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/4/2011 12:33:21 PM
My friend just say no , you never know what you will get and itch scratch or worst still aids it ate wroth it till you have a good thing going on and know the woman
 _shakti_
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/4/2011 1:06:36 PM
Rew:
I actually gave a girl a high five after sex...

Me- "Holy shit...can I give you a high five for that?!"
Her- "HELL YES YOU CAN!"

And then we laughed after. Good times.
Hahahahaha!!

I've had a couple of guys say thank you for kissing them.. Wtf?!

It made me pity them somehow.
 Rew84
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2011 1:26:51 PM
A kiss?! Ok wow...sad day for them. Maybe they are just trying to be cute, and what in fact happened is they failed. Pitty is a good word to use for that, yeah.
 meetme28269
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2011 2:06:02 PM
I've said thank you many times and heard it many times as well,normally followed by "that was wonderful".
That's a special time and needs to be treated as such.
 sungoddness
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/5/2011 2:11:18 PM
i don't see anything wrong with it / It's better then sprinting out the door LOL!
 Akizzej
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/10/2011 10:27:01 PM

Like Ms. micki it's more of a thank you-
for being here, showing me a side of you
that I adore and making me feel good-
being with you.

The standing ovation though has to be the best.

Love it, I a bit too shy to pull this one off though...

perhaps she's been without for a while and was feeling bad about herself and said thank you for making them feel wanted again. I think you're taking it wrong

I have a particularly high stress life outside of 'company' time and after a recently hot and heavy amorous session which resulted in some after glow cuddling, I did give him a 'thankyou'.. for just those brief hours I could forget everything outside and just marvel in 'me & him, skin to skin {top halves only}'.

It's just a way of saying I had a good time. For me it usually turns into a "thank you" "no, thank YOU" "no really, thank YOU" exchange, all in fun. Fine, it's stupid, but I don't do my best thinking right after great sex. Shoot me.

Yes, I was thanking him for his time and tenderness, he was thanking me for ummmm, well, I don't kiss and tell. {at least that was my impression}

OP, anyone who dumps me for my thank-you to them, is a foool.
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/10/2011 10:36:44 PM
I have never thanked anyone for sex, no. For me, some hugs, tender kisses, a few "I love you's", then some sleep is what i do.
 martbyrd
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/11/2011 3:34:14 AM
A good sexual experience is a gift two COMMITTED people give each other. A gift reequires a "thank you", be it verbal, physical, or both.
OP, you are a jerk, on several levels, and I'm fairly surprised you've been thanked at all.
 --Zen--
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/11/2011 4:12:43 AM
Really, there are so many better ways to express gratification. Simple kiss can say what no words can. Foot applause was most unique way... Actual applause are condescending but still better then 'thank you'
What it all comes down to is if it's special for you, you wont use 'standard gratification lines' and come up with something more unique.
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/11/2011 10:20:06 AM
Funny, I gave my man a BJ today and I got a wow, thank you! I didn't find it weird at all that he said it. It was unexpected and spontaneous thing and after the thank you he said I am making you breakfast every day! lol

I think you are making too much out of it they are probably just grateful you went out of your way to bring them pleasure.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/11/2011 12:42:13 PM

When I say 'Thanks' it's because I felt like I got a bit more out of it because of the effort he put in to it! Not many men will spend hours downstairs but when they do I think the very least a lady can do is manage a polite thanks! Goes down much better than 'OMG I THINK I LOVE YOU BASED PURELY ON YOUR ORAL SKILLS'....

Haha could have typed the same thing...

My guy loves spending a very long time downstairs (as you put it)...I thanked him when he was done and got a kiss...I don't think he was insulted
 free4all131220
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/11/2011 3:20:29 PM
people in love (and some who think they are)say "I love you" during and after sex, maybe she didn't feel love quite yet and needed somethng to say so "thank you" is what came out
 CCsMom
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:13:55 PM
Are you MENTAL? A nice thank you is something normal people say to each other after being given a gift....especially if said gift was a mind blowing Orgasm.

If a simple 'thank you' makes you feel like a piece of meat, I strongly suggest that therapy is in order for you.
 Capn_America
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/12/2011 9:30:45 AM

If a simple 'thank you' makes you feel like a piece of meat, I strongly suggest that therapy is in order for you.

My thoughts exactly.

Besides which...come on guys, wouldnt you enjoy feeling like a piece of meat at least ONCE in your lives? A woman that manages that for me...hell, I'd marry her! lol
 TaiChiHolly
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/12/2011 9:21:53 PM
I'm a thank you woman. When I have said thank you I'm specific about why I'm thanking you. It is usually my way of opening up a discussion about how awesome it was. I don't get up and run. I hope you find the right one. By the way, I've been thanked before. It was usually followed by, "holy &$@$, that was amazing!" I'm a long term relationship person though so it is usually with someone I've been with for a while.
 abelian
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/13/2011 1:32:04 AM
To be quite honest, it would feel a little to say thank you to someone for having sex with me. I can think of a lot of things to say, but thank you is not one that ever occurred to me.
 _shakti_
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/13/2011 7:07:34 AM
I'd be pretty weirded out if someone felt the need to say thank you. I can't imagine why those words would ever need to be said.

Like I said earlier, I have had men say thank you after kissing me and it made me sort of pity them, so I can't imagine that effect after sex.
 CheezyChick
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/13/2011 8:19:02 AM
Depends entirely on the tone of the 'thank you':

"Thank you, am grateful to have sex at all"

"I really needed that, thanks for being there for me".

"Thanks for the ride, it was funking awesome"!
 MsMicki
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2011 8:34:56 AM
Way too much overthing going on here!

It's not like we're saying Thanks for servicing me and laying a $20 on the nightstand!

It's just a different way of expressing your pleasure..... of having shared pleasure .
 Capn_America
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/13/2011 9:09:42 AM

like something you'd say to a go-go dancer after a bout of no sex in the champagne room...lol

Yeah... it's go-go, not cry-cry.
Ooops, wrong movie ;-)

Well, I'm still hoping for a woman to thank me profusely for an intense bout. I'd find it flattering.
So for anyone that disagrees after reading this post, I can be found at the following addres...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A "Thank you" after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?