Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > POF horror story      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 p3k4d0r4
Msg: 150
POF horror story Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
WOW I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE A LONG TIME AGO.. AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING HE WAS JUST USING ME AND THATS NOT FREAKING KOOL.. PLUS ITS HORRIBLE IM A PERSON THE I NEED MY SPACE TOO. SO I FELL THE NIGHTMARE THE YOU GOIN NOW. BUT PAPITO YOU GOTTA LET HER KNW WAS UP.. THE SHE GOTTA GO YOU NOT READY FOR JUST BE HONEST IF SHE GETS MAD OHH WELL.. YOU GOTTA TELL HER ITS A FEELING AND IT WILL PASS YOU WILL GET OVER IT
 J_bird61
Msg: 151
POF horror story
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:58:05 AM
Well, you missed the opportunity from the get go, as in, she says "I have no place to go, can I stay with you?'
and you say, "yes, for 2 months".
Now, when she says," I really feel so much for you and am so glad we met", you say, "Me too, but we're going to need to find you a good place to live. Mine's too small for 2 people".
 onthedge30
Msg: 152
POF horror story
Posted: 8/27/2012 6:07:20 PM
Hahahahahaha.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > POF horror story