Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does this raise a caution flag with you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cocoacook1
Msg: 61
Does this raise a caution flag with you?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I would not date him, case closed for me.
 Jerilyn
Msg: 62
Does this raise a caution flag with you?
Posted: 12/11/2011 4:25:33 PM
I know women like this, or women who WERE like this... some of them are elderly ladies who say they were never able to have female friends when they were young because they were very attractive, and the other girls were jealous of them, making it impossible for them to have female friends.

Alot of women have also said they had lots of female friends until their friends got married and they remained single... alot of women don't want single women around their husbands, apparently.

From my vantage point men have an easier time with same sex friends. It can be much more difficult for women to be accepted by other women....
 Paderic
Msg: 63
Does this raise a caution flag with you?
Posted: 12/11/2011 4:29:19 PM

A lot of women have also said they had lots of female friends until their friends got married and they remained single... alot of women don't want single women around their husbands, apparently.

I can tell you that a lot of women don't want their husbands hanging out with single men, either.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does this raise a caution flag with you?