Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Goldenbracelet
Msg: 40
That psyco Ex! have you every had one?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
When I hear a man say that his ex was Psycho, I instantly look elsewhere...I believe the man did something to make her that way...
 gujifijian78
Msg: 41
That psyco Ex! have you every had one?
Posted: 6/23/2012 12:14:13 PM
ROFL omg....that is insane!! seriously wat drives women to be so dumb and do all this nonsense is beyond me!

Thank god none of my ex's were that extreme...well sorta...one of my ex, he was emotionally blackmailing me cuz he had a kid and he was separated from his wife at that time and I had no idea that he was even married and i found out later..of course I tried to break it off but he would guilt me into staying with him and he would say shiet like, his mom doesn't give him food for the baby and blah blah blah and he always used his kid as an excuse and i have a soft spot for kids...Little did I know that the money i was giving him was going into his crack habit! And one day his mom and bro were in a car nearby and spotted me and told me to stop giving him money and shiet but never told me wat the reason behind was. I wanted to get rid of this dead beat and no one was helping me so i had to put up with him for 3 years on and off and eventually the day came where i got rid of him finally with the help of his wife! Needless to say he's back with his wife whom he beats up and has put her in the hospital many times, and he came close to beating me but by Gods' grace he didn't get far with me! My ex when we were together, he would show up in the middle of the nite. park his car behind the building i lived in(i lived on the first floor) and he would honk his horn for me to wake up and give him money so he can buy drugs! And i would give it to him just so he would leave. He knew my home number and would call in the middle of the nite and one time my dad picked up the phone and he told my dad to give the phone to me...since that day i put call forwarding feature on my home phone, after 10pm, i would forward my home number to my cellphone and turn my cellphone off! But then he would show up at my house or the next day at work and cause problems! jeeez y are ppl such idiots i have no idea! I have finally sworn off from dating BROWN MEN! lol...they are seriously mental cases! white chocolate here i come! LOL
 scottey63
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2012 3:37:07 PM
I hope you've also told your mutual friends to not accept messages meant to be passed on to you. That'a strictly high-school.
 WildDNA
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/23/2012 3:51:59 PM
NOPE!
Zero tolerance for psycho anything!
 privat33r
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2012 6:10:41 PM
Here in POF I've met only 3 people in the regular way. One is clearly stable, unperturbed and without serious issues. That's not working out. Those who aren't quite so sure of their position outside managed care seem to have more promise.
 ucancallmenina
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/23/2012 7:55:01 PM
I have had two. One followed me cyberly from 08 until last Dec. but i know its not over... she will pop up again. i just ignore it. The other was on and off crazy, and we kept trying to work things out but each time it didnt she just got more scary.

makes me better at spotting red flags...
 Strawberry96
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/23/2012 8:02:21 PM
Nope. Never been one either.
 len129
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:08:55 PM
I dated a gal who was nuts . She was never satisfied with any guy she got married five times had two sons left them with the one husband . I always say to my self and others if I would have married her she would be dead and I would be in jail now Lol
 amore01
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/25/2012 5:37:46 PM
no,can't say that I had one,however,I did meet a psycho from pof,and has now resorted to combing the forums for whatever reason..its a shame that a grown man would do this sillyness and that now led me to block him.needless to say,Im thankful to have rid this nuisance when I did.Now If I can just stop saying so many interesting things here...(insert sarcasm)
 cooldog65
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2012 6:10:27 PM
^^^^^
How does combing the forums qualifies as psycho? Can you clarify what made him psycho? Just curious.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/25/2012 6:17:12 PM

For some reason I find this story not to be true...There are 3 stories..His side,her side and the truth..Seriously something seems fishy about this..I call bullsh1t..lol

So, you and the other skeptical f*cks here know the OP personally, and have caught him in lies before??

Yeah, didn't think so.
 amore01
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/25/2012 8:40:30 PM
@ cooldog..lets just say that this person was not apart of my life long enough to make a differance.but sending me long,emails reguarding past comments from the forums after from weeks of not even being friends.There ismore to the story,but when it comes to the safety of my kids i have zero tolerance..hope this answers your question..
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/25/2012 8:44:40 PM
No .

I try to choose carefully upfront.
 cityfangels77
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/26/2012 1:24:24 PM
ok guys say women are the nut cases . but ithink its funny when the guy has a so call nut case and still talks to her and support . talk about drama nutcase. i had this happen to me when i was datin a guy and he said he had a girl caling and stalking him and here i found out he was still freinds with her . talk about crazy. i dump him like a sack of nuts lol
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/26/2012 1:35:49 PM
My therapist strictly prohibits me from dating psychos. Nuts huh? No wonder I'm still single.
 cooldog65
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:20:18 PM

My therapist strictly prohibits me from dating psychos. Nuts huh?

Whether intended or not, good pun.
 cooldog65
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 6:28:41 PM

I am the psycho ex. I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I've been working on my issues.

Been working out those issues at the gym (referring to your thread)?

Couldn't resist!

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >