Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New Profile Format: Questions/Problems Go Here      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 icboobs
Msg: 61
New Profile Format: Questions/Problems Go HerePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
THIS IS MY SUGGESTION FOR THE LAYOUT OF OUR PROFILES:

EXAMPLE:

About: 44, Divorced, Mixed Race, Female...........................City: Washington, DC
Body Type: 5'8", A few extra pounds.................................Lifestyle: Non-Smoker, Occasional Drinker

Seeking: Man.....................................................................For: Long-Term
Birth Sign: Sagittarius........................................................Hair/Eyes: Black, Brown
Religion: Christian..............................................................Wants Children: Open
Profession: Manager..........................................................Has Children: Yes
Education: Some College...................................................Pets: Yes
Drugs: No...........................................................................Car: Yes

Summary: Age, Marital Status, Ethnicity, and Gender are grouped together. Body Type is for Height and Shape/Size. Lifestyle is for Smoker/Drinker. Hair Color and Eye Color are also grouped together. Some categories are reworded differently, and I used capitalized letters at the beginning of every word.
 trucker290
Msg: 62
New Profile Format: Questions/Problems Go Here
Posted: 1/7/2012 11:46:32 AM
why is it when i post something it gets deleted????
 MelissaD04
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/14/2012 11:15:09 AM
I may just be blind, but I don't see an EASY way to delete messages in my inbox. While viewing a message, I cannot see a delete button. So I have to go back to the home page every time to delete something? SUPER inconvenient.
 avakeith
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:45:15 AM
Hate the new msg format , which started yesterday, needs changed back,
the new one is not user friendly... 1-16-2012
 Ed Bear
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2012 1:46:21 PM
Let me add my weight to the dislike of the new profile format. (And today's loss of most photos, the Send button on message box, Favourite tagging, etc...)

I think Veevee said it best, in my view.
ED BEAR
 bethesdafoodie
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/16/2012 2:12:51 PM
Ethnicity Mixed Race Cancer with Black hair

Hmm, so I'm a Mixed Race with cancer and I have black hair thanks to my ethnicity?

Why do I have to put an astrological sign?

Why am I forced to say I have a car, don't have a car, or it's N/A, if it's N/A why make me have it as part of my profile?
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/16/2012 2:20:25 PM
Why am I forced to say I have a car, don't have a car, or it's N/A, if it's N/A why make me have it as part of my profile?

You are forcing yourself as it was your choice to join a site that requires you to answer those questions.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > New Profile Format: Questions/Problems Go Here