Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hotmerlot
Msg: 51
Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Sex leads to babies? OMG.. I have some explaining to do..
 swagg42
Msg: 52
Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?
Posted: 12/23/2011 1:30:03 PM
prostate problem
 garvey14
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/23/2011 5:42:49 PM
No worries Nat, you are fine. Of course there is no danger what so ever in having unprotected sex with someone you don't know very well. Given the advice he has given you I would only advise you to hitch your wagon to that winner as soon as possible!

On a more serious note your profile says you have a bachelors degree. How did you achieve that seemingly monumental feet and not take some form of health class as a elective?
The abridged version to sex ed 101. There in fact is semen present in seminal fluid that is present in the urethra and can absolute cause pregnancy without ejaculation. You can google it!!
 Aries_328
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2011 6:23:39 PM

There in fact is semen present in seminal fluid that is present in the urethra and can absolute cause pregnancy without ejaculation.

Stuff like this amazes me. Come on man.... How many years have does it take to figure out a simple f*n question!

Ok, 200 people.
Half of them must agree to not have any stimulation for 24 hours

The other half agree to do it that morning.

Test!

Now, ruling out those lying cheating **stards... What is the result! haha, is it really that difficult.
 holly_99
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/23/2011 8:19:50 PM
backing up the comments about pre-ejaculate( it's a fact). Sometimes it actually contains more sperm than regular ejaculate. Probably too late but fyi: morning after pill, doesn't do anything about std's but I believe you can take it up to 72 after unprotected sex, the earlier the more effective. Most of the time you can just go up to a pharmacist and ask for it without a prescription, depends on the state.
you know you and your body is better than that!!! no judgement, but I know you know what I'm saying... only you determines what you deserve.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 4:54:12 AM

Storks bring babies.... However a couple of Swallows brings no baby..

It's..

A Stork will bring babies...a Swallow won't.

UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/26/2011 4:47:26 PM

sex was made to be done bareback.

Another reason the last five posts should stay on our profiles.

OT

OP, go to the doctor and get a thorough STI/STD test done, along with a pregnancy test.

Whether or not you are naive, the above needs to be done at your doctor's office, not standing over a toilet hoping the lines declare that you are or are not pregnant.

Good luck, sweetie.
 cin____dy
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:00:57 PM
Okay, those little sperm guys can be present in the smallest amount, even if there is not a full on ejacuation.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/26/2011 10:02:21 PM
No, he is not right. There can be sperm in the pre-ejaculate fluid. And what are you doing having sex if you know so little about it? And what are you doing having unprotected sex if you aren't ready to have children?
 bilby886
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 7:54:57 AM
Q:Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?
A:where do you think Christmas comes from?
 platypus_man
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 9:19:08 AM

Wow. Someone wasn't paying attention in the sex ed class. The answer is YES. Yes it can.
 Aries_328
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 11:11:02 AM

Wow. Someone wasn't paying attention in the sex ed class. The answer is YES. Yes it can.

Haha, someone wasn't paying attention in logic class. If taken literally NO means NO. It is quite impossible to get pregnant if NO ejaculation occurred. You can question the veracity of NO all you want. However it will forever be true that without ejaculation there can be no pregnancy :)

BTW, the fear of pregnancy by touch is a good way to help lower the population. Pretty soon we should have evidence that kissing can lead to pregnancy
 DomG79
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/27/2011 12:26:37 PM
Where I live, you could breath on a girl and get them pregnant. Women here are amongst the most fertile in the world.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 3:59:55 PM
Aries..are you taking that stance because of what you have read..which is not absolute, or because you like to argue?

Live spermatozoa can be present in per-ejaculate fluid.
Yes, there is a possibility that a woman can get pregnant without ejaculation, if penetration occurs.

What you are citing, is a "Theory". Which can be argued against until this world ends. But you seem to be firmly entrenched in the belief that per-ejaculate fluid will NOT get a woman pregnant.

There is that chance. It may be small, but it's a chance non the less.

------------

March 2011, Vol. 14, No. 1 , Pages 48-52 (doi:10.3109/14647273.2010.520798)

Stephen R. Killick1,2, Christine Leary1,2, James Trussell1,3, Katherine A. Guthrie1,4
1Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Hull, UK
2Hull IVF Unit, Women and Children's Hospital, Hull, UK
3Office of Population Research, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA
4Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Partnership, Hull and East Yorkshire, Hull, UK
Correspondence: Prof. Stephen Killick, The Academic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Women and Children's Hospital, Anlaby Road Hull, HU3 2PZ, UK. E-mail: s.r.killick@hull.ac.uk

This study was designed to establish whether motile spermatozoa are released with pre-ejaculatory fluid and whether this fluid therefore poses a risk for unintended pregnancy. Forty samples of pre-ejaculatory fluid were examined from 27 volunteer men. Samples were obtained by masturbation and by touching the end of the penis with a Petri dish prior to ejaculation. Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%), a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. The volunteers produced on up to five separate occasions and sperms were found in either all or none of their pre-ejaculatory samples. Hence, condoms should continue to be used from the first moment of genital contact, although it may be that some men, less likely to leak spermatozoa in their pre-ejaculatory fluid, are able to practice coitus interruptus more successfully than others.

Read More: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/14647273.2010.520798
 MikeWM
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 4:13:02 PM
IF somebody needs to ask a question like this they shouldnt be considering having sex yet if you ask me

Its comes across like kids playing at grown ups
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/27/2011 4:44:18 PM
I was taught that it can.

I have heard some people say it cant, but why take the chance?
Use birth control to play it safe. Having sex with no BC greatly increases the chance for unplanned pregnancy.
 Aries_328
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 6:27:31 PM

Aries..are you taking that stance because of what you have read..which is not absolute, or because you like to argue?

I think its just funny that its still unclear. Exactly how hard is it to figure out how and why. It's not like there would be a shortage of subjects to study.

Wrap it while she is also on BC and also practice withdrawal... and there would still be a chance....

And tell all of this to couples that are actually trying to have a baby. Haha, for them it can be quite difficult. Life is funny.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 7:28:58 PM

I think its just funny that its still unclear. Exactly how hard is it to figure out how and why. It's not like there would be a shortage of subjects to study.

Okay, got it..you just like to argue.
 Aries_328
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 11:28:14 PM

Okay, got it..you just like to argue.

Actually what I would prefer is to have my partner have a clear understanding of how their body functions. For me to have a clear understanding of how my body functions. That way we can both make reasonable precautions without one person or the other living in fear of every possibility.

So, yeah... for the OP wrap that crap up 3 times plus birth control, plus pull out and in fact it would be better if you remained 10 feet from physical contact. And I really hope you have been to the DR since this post.

DomG79
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/28/2011 12:52:26 AM
Christmas just passed, obviously it does happen.
 megabagel
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/28/2011 8:56:56 AM
my question is, why are you asking random people this question, find a doctor, a health department, somone anyone with a medical degree. obviously you have been told about the dangers of unprotected sex, not going to bore you again with that. to be on the safe side as far as pregnancy goes, try the pill or an internal birth control (IUD) or the depo shot. if you are unable to afford any of those, you can contact your local health department or a planned parenthood office and obtain the pill for free, along with free condoms. best of luck to you
 biggboyy1
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/29/2011 4:56:27 PM
Didn't say the person was a stranger
 king 21
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/29/2011 9:31:52 PM
First of all oral sex does not lead to pregnancy but in protected or unprotected sex or yes even anal sex yes you can get pregnant
 larry10987
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2011 5:00:17 PM
He is NOT right!!

Pre-cum as it is called can contain sperm and you know what that means!
 arwen52
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 3:24:12 PM
Yes, you can get pregnant. This is why withdrawal is a bad for of birth control.

How? Well, before a man shoots he dribbles. And those first few drops contain sperm.

You'll know soon if you have anything to be concerned about. In the future, protect yourself. Let this be a lesson to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?