Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nat0726
Msg: 76
Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hello Forum,

I'm the woman who started this discussion. For the record, my cycle is now more than 10 days late. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative. I have gotten in touch with the slimeball that seduced me, whispered sweet comments, and then dumped me after using me for sex. Oh, and for those of you that offered logical, good sound advice I have an appointment on Thursday Jan 5th to get a pregnancy and STD exam. Hopefully the news on both tests will be negative and I will be in the clear.

For those of you that answered this forum with your egos and attitudes; no comment.
 infinestforum
Msg: 77
Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:19:25 AM
Hey Sweetie.. some really nasty people here.. don't let them get to you.. Some of us are not into the game playing.

If all 3 tests are still negative you most likely are not pregnant. I can tell you are extremely worried about the course of events. Just know stress can cause your cycle to be delayed or skipped. Hope all is well with you, in the mean time.. keep busy and do not dwell on it if you can. Best of luck.

Iffy
 bilby886
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:32:56 AM
Q: One place you should never have unprotected sex?
A: Bethlehem.

Oh the saints preserve us!
look at the trouble that caused in the last 2000 years! M and J were more careful than you!

seriously : if you do the test thing two or three times and get a blood test done.

just remember condoms!!!!!!condoms!!!!!!condoms!!!!!!condoms!!!!!!condoms!!!!!!
I prefer wet suits tho I once did get my falsies stuck on the rubber mouthpiece.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:35:55 AM
My sister had three false negative with both of her children; only a blood test could confirm that she was indeed pregnant.

I wish you well on the 5th, and hope that you make the right decision when it comes to your body and you.

Good luck.
 bilby886
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2012 6:05:31 AM

Is an investment of $25 and the judgement of a professional worth the price of one date at Chili's...???

a scooby snack ...???
uh uh! (nope)
two scooby snacks ...???
errrrrrrrrrr.....noooo

+three+ scooby snacks ...???
Now we're talkin!
 ariat82
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/28/2012 2:37:35 PM
No this woman just needs to stop having sex! she should be saying "FML" right about now. LMAO!
 aylasowner
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/28/2012 2:39:52 PM
Are you 10 years old? You're a retard. The answer is yes. Dummy.
 want to travel
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2012 2:40:12 PM
the op, is not serious
he can't be
 CoffeeShopSundays
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/28/2012 4:42:47 PM
Hey nat.......I just saw this forum and it is the end of April 2012.........were you pregnant? Do yourself a favor and don't get into relationships that quickly. Your life could change drastically in a few minutes........do you really want to experience all that? I think not.
 playfulpete
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/28/2012 5:04:47 PM
You are how o ld and you have to ask these questions.
 snowstorm22
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/28/2012 11:45:13 PM
theres precum and such and always something there
no condom equals always a risk of getting pregnant
 snowstorm22
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/28/2012 11:47:15 PM
I'm 19 and always know better.

if your gonna spend time and tap it
make sure you take 30 seconds and wrap it
 marie2107
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/29/2012 1:08:31 AM
happy-go-lucky I have to say that sex ed worked for me. I'm in Florida and 34 years old but come on! You cannot blame sex ed for this kind of stupidity. Sorry OP, I have dumb moments too and I just had to respond to happy-go-lucky regarding sex education in the "greatest country".
 marie2107
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/29/2012 1:10:12 AM
Oh and I forgot to ask what the hell are you doing if you think it is possible to get pregnant from oral sex? Maybe oral sex followed by fingering with sticky fingers! lol what?!!
 egowitch
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/29/2012 3:10:51 AM
Oh dear. Questions like this - from supposed adults - make me absolutely queasy ...
 a_Libra_rising
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/29/2012 4:07:41 AM
did people realize the OP deleted her profile? it was probably just a troll.

everyone knows that if you get preggers, there's going to be a shotgun wedding. at least 9 out of 10 times. people are so naive sometimes.
 baldguy500
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:35:56 PM
everything can cause pregnancy......you can even get pregnant reading this bs....
 LauraLab1
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/30/2012 7:29:48 AM
NO. He is absolutely 100% wrong. I highly recommend you take a pregnancy test ASAP and ALSO be tested for STDs. In the future, supply your own condoms.
 mrcs84
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 7:45:35 AM

We had unprotected sex twice, but there was only in and out, and no ejaculation on his part. He claims that I could not get pregnant, but is he right?

If there is semen in his precum, then it's possible. If he had urinated sometime shortly before sex, then there wouldn't be any semen in his urethra, say from masturbating sometime before you having sex.

The real question is, why aren't you just spending the $50 for Plan B and just saving yourself the heartache?
 CookieCrumblers
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/5/2012 12:07:13 AM
seriously?

is the next post going to be "if the woman is on top, is it true she can't get pregnant coz of gravity physics"?

if u want insight from a doctor... u should go consult with one... u might be disappointed to find that this is not where doctors come to work pro bono...
 Lionesse19
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/5/2012 12:42:12 AM
You know now that NO BALLOON NO PARTY right? Promises are what men make when they want to have sex. Doctors dont usually bother with dating site forums so go to one in your local area without delay. You cant be sure how much ejaculate has penetrated you and also what he may have been carrying disease-wise. You have been naive and foolish to believe what a relative stranger has said to you in order to get his rocks off and hopefully you have learned a lesson and there will be no further complications. Being pumped and dumped is no fun nor is the spectre of contracting AIDS or herpes which cannot be cured.
 OutMind
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/21/2012 12:39:16 PM
Bull sh it.
Before a man ejaculates he can have a bit of pre ejaculate come out. That pre ejaculate many, many times is packed with not only sperm, but the type that are fresh and ready to sprint past the possible sperm of other men that may be in the vagina. So they are very potent.

So don't get fool by the excuse "I'll just come outside, so you do not have to worry."

Do you know how many times I have heard that story from women that got pregnant.

A ton of times.
 Single_and_handsome
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/21/2012 2:36:31 PM
haha well said lol id rather have a baby then the aids
 larissan04
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:43:37 PM
yes, it can lead to a pregnancy. as you have sex, some sperm are being released from the penis during intercourse. sure, most sperm are released in a larger quantity during ejaculation, but there are sperm being released in small numbers. it is much less likely, however, because getting pregnant is a numbers game. it takes about 50 sperm to penetrate the ovum, and the ones that get there first are rarely the ones that get to fertilize the ovum. i hope that helps. if you have sex there is always a chance that you can get pregnant even if the guy is wearing a condom, and even if you are just using the withdrawal method. it really depends on how fertile you are. you can get pregnant on the pill, but of course, this is not very common. the bottom line is this: as a grown woman you should realize that as much as you would like to be able to control when and with whom you get pregnant, having sex has consequences. you need to understand that you are always taking a risk of getting an std or getting pregnant, so don't be so casual about sex. it's a big deal to have sex with someone. it is a precious thing to share. don't squander it on someone who isn't worth it, and by all means, if you don't want to get pregnant then get on the PILL! there is no excuse not to be on the pill if you are NOT married, NOT planning on having children, and you are NOT able to support a child on your own. while accidents DO happen, one should take all precautionary measures to avoid having to bring an unwanted child into the world, or worse, use abortion as a means of birth control.
 larissan04
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/22/2012 8:01:57 PM
hearts-dominion~

it takes about 50 sperm to break down the coating of the ovum. the head of the sperm releases an enzyme which helps break down the outer wall of the ovum, and one can't do it alone. although once one breaks through, the outer layer of the ovum undergoes a change which helps it keep other sperm from entering.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does unprotected sex with NO ejaculation lead to pregnancies?