Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Long Hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 2
Long HairPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I really couldn't answer that question as I love long hair on men. I think it is very sexy. I do not like the short hair look at all. I have never dated a man with short hair.
 skyclad
Msg: 3
Long Hair
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:39:21 PM
Disco...* That's not hair you have sweety...
that's a HANDLE!! *wicked-grin*
Sky
 skyclad
Msg: 4
Long Hair
Posted: 8/22/2005 12:10:45 PM
*blush* Thank you
SkY
 Redpop3333
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:01:58 PM
Are you kidding? I LOVE long hair on guys!!!!
 DesertFox3
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:57:36 PM

I think long hair is beautiful!

& Flihifrebryda_40, I think your hair is beautiful

We must Consider Jessika's age here, she grew up with the Crew cuts, shaved heads & goatees ... matter of prefrence.
 gloing4u
Msg: 9
Long Hair
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:42:08 PM
I long hair on a man if its clean and well kept. If its greasy and stringy - its a major turnoff. However, there are many fine men out there with long hair. Hmmmm!
 meowme
Msg: 10
Long Hair
Posted: 10/8/2005 8:29:05 AM
I like long hair on men. I like long hair period. I am over 40 and mine is waist length natural blonde hair.....what I do not understand is how many (mostly women) say I should get mine cut just because i am over 40. It is clean. It is kept out of the way while working. and I wear it long as a tribute to my grandmother.....I DO NOT WANT TO CUT IT!!!!! I would be greatful for opinions on theis tangent question! Thanks! Meow
 DesertFox3
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 10/25/2005 10:56:26 PM
30??? That's young Jessika! I wish I was 30 once again... I might actually be desireable.
 terry44030
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 4/20/2006 12:14:21 AM
Looks like long hair is all over these forums. It's amazing, even the women that complain about men having long hair, enjoy running their fingers through it.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 13
Long Hair
Posted: 5/1/2006 10:39:07 PM
I don't care either way, although obviously a woman that has nice long brown or blonde, but espeically dark hair and brown or dark eyes, just has that certain something thats Mardios gotta take another peak at her you know! lol

BUT in general again it's the person that counts, you know what, even if they are bald, it's all cool, just be yourself and i will love you for the beauty that eminates from within you.

I think that most people just don't understand that hair is just hair, However there are STILL peole myself that are more into the inner person and that is MORE sexy then any outer beauty can ever have..

Just as an example, no matter how a person looks like, when they smile at me, there is something about that that just makes me want to smile back and it is an attraction to me, and I just think ANY smile is so beautiful and is a gift. With all the things going on these days, one good genuine -from -the- heart smile can really make me feel good and really thats sometimes all someone needs to do to attract me to them, just have a good heart and show that in your smile, I think there is a magic that takes place when a good genuine heart comes out through a genuine smile, something people just don't seem to appreciate as much it seems (in general)
 oftheGoddess
Msg: 14
Long Hair
Posted: 5/4/2006 12:10:14 PM
Actually, I prefer long hair on men. Always have. But not mullets~ come forward 20 years ;)
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 15
Long Hair
Posted: 5/27/2006 10:12:51 PM

I personnally LOVE long hair - it it such a turn on - enjoy it while you got it...show them you are not a sheep. Anyway, short hair was NOT in until the soldiers came back from WWII with lice infestation!!! Jesus had long hair...the top male sex symbols have had long hair. It is beyond sexy - but not every guy can pull it off though it can improve some (most).

Don;t let shallow society driven people decide for you - Grow it as it has been intended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hair is just hair. People should feel to wear what they have however THEY want to and not what society or SOMEONE ELSE says. So in other words if they want to chave it bald, or short or long it shouldn't matter.

Hair never nakes the man in any way, a strong character and personality and integrity do.

I wouldn't say that all the best guys had long hair, because thats just not true, but it is all in teh man themselves and not the hair or lack of!

I think that anybody that judges another on their hair or lack of is shallow and thats just that. It's just hair after all. People face and eyes matter more then hair. Not to mention their inner being.
 TwistedLilDream
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 6/11/2006 11:36:44 AM
I personally love guys with long hair, I dont know why I think its just REALLY hott lol...
 rlp2183
Msg: 17
Long Hair
Posted: 7/3/2006 10:31:44 PM
My hair is all the same length -- about 26 inches. That's what I'm known for -- my hair :)
 kissncuddle
Msg: 18
Long Hair
Posted: 9/1/2006 3:39:53 PM
Personaly, I love a guy that has long hair. I think its very sexy on a man as long as it is well taken care of. Cant stand to see a guy with stringy, scraggly hair or dredlocks. I love being able to run my hands through it. I dated a bald guy once (nothing against bald guys, some of them are very sexy) but there was just nothing there to run my hands through.
So, to me its a turn on for a guy to have long hair.
 kissncuddle
Msg: 19
Long Hair
Posted: 9/1/2006 6:03:52 PM
Yes, it would depend on the looks and the age I guess of the guy as well. Not all guys look good with long hair. I sure wouldnt want to see a 70 year old man with long hair.

Lonie and Pety, I bet both of you looked very sexy with long hair.
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 20
Long Hair
Posted: 9/1/2006 9:00:14 PM
I will be honest here, I usually do not like long hair on a man.(to me long is longer than one inch) It does not look appealing.
And if it is sloppy, and the guy has a lot of facial hair, then it makes it more of a turn off.
I would not disclude all men with long hair, though, only few men can wear long hair and look good.
It has to be well taken care of, not some sloppy hicktown looking hair job.
I do prefer cleancut short hair .
 Soundhound
Msg: 21
Long Hair
Posted: 9/4/2006 1:55:40 PM
OK then, where all the classy women that like long hair. I have met Joe Dirt's sister one too many times. I realize looking like a carnie, as I do will encourage attraction from some on a different page than me. I am amazed at some that try to tell me to get a hair cut. I refuse to do that. I am working on an industrial strength comb over!!!
 lonewolf4417
Msg: 22
Long Hair
Posted: 9/9/2006 4:28:53 PM
I love long hair on a women. The women that say you should cut it are jealous!
 JefMcDhomhnaill
Msg: 23
Long Hair
Posted: 9/11/2006 1:55:37 PM
It's because women these days are especially insecure. (Sorry, but it's true) They NEED to be the center of attention, and have to feel like the most beautiful thing on earth. These post that say things like, "it's outdated" and mock mullets are looking for reasons to box men into a catagory. Do women have any outdated styles? Indeed, women can be bald or have hair down to their booty and no one questions it.
Why sholdn't a man be allowed the same sense of individuality that a woman is regarding style?
Women are also EXTREMELY controlling thses days, and of course a man with long hair represents a rebel...and freedom. He's someone she can't control.
So, if you want to be popluar with the most women, by all means men...cut your hair high and tight and act like a fool with every passing woman....they like knwoing you're a bafoon for them.
But I say, "Do what you want to do..and the right woman will come"..not right away necessarily, but she will come. And I don't think any HONEST woman would give any other advice than that.

One more thing: New York Times columnist David Brooks says that when it comes to tattoos, there is less to them than meets the eye. They offer the illusion — the trompe l'oeil (which is French for deceiving the eye) — of nonconformism, but really they are just the opposite: What you get is a culture of trompe l'oeil degeneracy. People adopt socially acceptable transgressions — like tattoos — to show they are edgy, but inside they are still middle class.... Another generation of hipsters, laid low by the ironies of consumerism."
 Dceeeee
Msg: 24
Long Hair
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:12:31 PM
To me, it isn't the length of the hair that matters, it is the size of his heart.

I have something to share, though. When I was younger, the guys had mostly long hair and had to take crap from some people outside of our generation about it. I had a parchment poster hanging up in the living room for all to see. It had a picture of Jesus, and under it, said:

"You guys can wear your hair any length you want to.....Just tell them I said so. ~Jesus~"

As for the comment about the Beatles ....I was dating when the Beatles style haircut was in style...I remember dating a guy who had... *HORRORS*.... hairwithout grease, and "hanging in his eyes". My mother had a FIT about it....was one of the biggest fights we had.....pretty mild compared to what was to come, huh? LOL!

~DC~

KnottyKnight...love your ferret! My favorite pet....they aren't legal in CA, but I've had one about 3 different times....just had to keep those *VICIOUS* animals hidden!!! Aren't they hilarious???
 Soundhound
Msg: 27
Long Hair
Posted: 1/13/2009 9:59:12 AM
Ummmm, it's short now. Cut it on my own.
 newsculpt
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Long Hair
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:37:00 AM
I love long hair - on me on my partner!
I know that there are ladies that like long hair on men to... If I would be lucky enough to find someone that shares the same love for long hair - we would probably grow it to the floor together
Longer the hair the better!!!
 revjd
Msg: 30
Long Hair
Posted: 1/22/2009 7:06:26 AM
The ladies never had any issues with my long hair... Of course I cut it off from time to time and donate it to locks of love, last feb I donated 18 inches. =)
 glamrockchick36
Msg: 31
Long Hair
Posted: 1/22/2009 3:21:47 PM
there's nothing sexier than a long haired rocker in tight jeans. I have a long haired men fetish.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Long Hair