Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moraima
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Beards??? What is going on?Page 6 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
"^^^If you use a #2, like I do, leaving a semi-light shadow, your scruffs are soft and pleasant on her delicate skin.

And in winter, once returning home from the dense, cold outdoors, she'll be able to warm the cold off my ice cluttered upper lip.. nothing compares to it except a long, shared pepper-mint kiss - like a wind chyme against our pearly whites as it's passed back and forth. "

Really! Wonder how these facial hair loving men would be thinking if it was the women who had facial hair while the men had hair free faces. Bet they would change their minds in a hurry.
 ITWYLD
Msg: 207
Beards??? What is going on?
Posted: 4/1/2012 3:18:08 PM
If she asked me to shave it, I probably would. ..maybe.

I guess we will never meet in person kites, since I refuse to even go on a first meet with a facial hair man.

What would be the point? I am already not physically attracted......meeting you in person, and being forced to look at your hairy face, won't change my mind. edit: Nothing personal against you kites, I am sure you are a wonderful man. ;)

Did I say revolting in this thread yet???

bigruss01
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/11/2012 2:53:06 PM
i keep a neat trimmed beard have since i was 25. there easy to maintained with a pro electric trimmer. and most ladies love it. the only time a beard is bad is when she has out of contorl hair down below then her gross red wood forrest gets tangled in my nice trimmed beard.
 sherrih11
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/11/2012 4:41:21 PM
I agree with you,.no one can dictate what another person posts on this site.Its an individual thing
 part deux
Msg: 215
Posted: 4/11/2012 6:12:28 PM
I love the scruffy, biker look ( not criminals, just a Grizzly Adams vibe). That type never hits on me, I probably look too plain jane.

But I swear, I have a rock n roll vixen just waiting to come out!
 vampyreshadow
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2012 7:02:26 PM
I think beards are cute :)
 SmilingRai
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/11/2012 9:56:55 PM
:) I don't know, I really enjoy a little scruff. Not a full on beard or the weird design some guys do to their facial hair but the couple days even growth is just sexy!
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 221
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:54:04 PM
I'm not physically attracted to facial hair, but more so, I can't kiss a guy with facial hair. Like has been said a million times by a million women, it HURTS. So a guy can have his facial hair; he just has to accept that he could never, ever kiss me with it.
 ITWYLD
Msg: 222
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:03:01 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN!
 moraima
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:22:27 PM
"But that being said, here's my plan, I'll go clean shaven, until I find a woman, then we date, get married, then .....I'll grow a beard......woops...what's she going to do now, serve me with divorce papers? LOL!!"

As I posted pages back, I tell men that I am dating/relationshipping with, that I can't/won't kiss/cuddle a man with facial hair. If we marry and he grow facial hair, I would know that he was done with the relationship.

If a women wants to date you with your facial hair, date her. If a women decides not to date you because you have facial hair, don't try change her. She isn't trying to change you. She is just refusing to get involved with you.
 ITWYLD
Msg: 224
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:44:32 PM

But that being said, here's my plan, I'll go clean shaven, until I find a woman, then we date, get married, then .....I'll grow a beard......woops...what's she going to do now, serve me with divorce papers? LOL!!

If my husband grew out his facial hair, it would be him serving me with divorce papers based on the fact that I was no longer interested in being intimate with him. Of course he would ASSUME that I hated sex.......no buddy, I HATE sex with facial hair touching my skin.
 GuitarHero68
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:52:20 PM
Maybe they're exploring their Inner Jew...? lol

Scraggly breads are awful. The guy won't treat you any better than he treats his own face.
 mrwiggles10
Msg: 226
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:29:54 PM
call the FEDS she is beard profiling.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 227
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:09:49 AM
Isnt society funny...with the popularity of Duck Dynasty, even hollywood is growing beards....and the ladies are loviing them.

My fella grew his beard out over this past winter. He is as sexy as he ever was. Looks very manly and I love it. Because he feels manly, he is even sexier to me with the beard.
 That_girl*
Msg: 228
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:47:08 AM
I love a neatly trimmed mustache along with a neatly trimmed an well kept goatee..now something like that tends to look good on most men as well there are some men who can pull off the well shaven or 5 0 clock shadow look..

however when crossing over into beards A) they make men look older an old men look like father time..

B) when they take over the guys face an you can no longer see their lips all you see is hair coming from their nose covering everything but their eyes an sometimes down the neck its starts to look like a bad fungus outbreak has taken over the guys face i dont know whether to spray it with bleach or take dog hair clippers to it.. EWWW cut that s hit!

and
C) the zz top an duck dynasty looking guys i dont know where to begin with that gross face fest look i think men who sport this homely disgusting look should be held down to a chair an have somebody come in an give the guy a good low hair cut an just shave their faces completely

in the movie Knocked Up they made fun of their friend when he started to grow out a beard soon nobody wanted him to come along with them because he wasnt going to help anybody get laid looking like that around women..LOL
 liftnw8z2
Msg: 229
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:00:24 AM
I keep my "90's and no one mainstream does that anymore" goatee trimmed...women generally don't take issue with it. In fact it has helped my look according to some lol

ZZ Top had a look all their own, but those Duck boys just look completely unkept. No good.
 MandyJane10101
Msg: 230
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:10:19 AM
I like it when men post pictures of themselves clean shaven and with their beards. At least I can get a good picture of what they will look like everyday if things do go well. LOL. Cause I don't like beards, either, and for many reasons. Beards add age, catch food and beverage, are rough and make my skin red (wink), feel weird, and are just not visually or sexually stimulating. Neither are bushy arm pits on women. Or mustaches on women. Or nosehair on women.
 bottleguy
Msg: 231
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:31:23 PM
Maybe they're baseball fans. The entire San Francisco Giants team grew scraggly beards when they won the world series a few years ago. Me, I'm just lazy. I hate to shave.
 Buddy_Love5781
Msg: 232
Posted: 3/13/2013 3:23:48 PM
Haha, it's the playoff hockey look lol
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:02:47 PM
I grew mine out simply out of curiosity. Been clean shaven for 30 yrs. and just wanted to see what I look like with fur on my face. It's certainly not the same color it was 30 yrs. ago....

Had this beard for almost 3 months now. Some women like it, some don't. For now, I like the fur and if I meet a woman who does too that would be great. If not, OK too. I can shave to make her happy.

That is why I put furry and non furry pics on my profile. But the moustache stays. I've had that since 3rd grade
 Insanity_Inc
Msg: 234
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:21:01 PM
Doremi_Fasolatido I think you look adorable with or without your beard...but I do love a man with a nice beard :)
 charliesmom21
Msg: 235
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:59:48 PM
Maybe they are fans of the new show Duck Dynasty.. just a thought, LOL
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:19:30 PM
^^^^ Or... maybe fans of shows like "The Bible" or "Vikings" on History Channel? Enough beard fuzz in those two shows to make a fur coat. Plus, what fur faced guy could'nt relate to being a Viking?
 charliesmom21
Msg: 237
Posted: 3/13/2013 5:22:53 PM
^^^ I dont know what the problem is .. I happen to love facial hair on men.. i guess all a matter of taste.
 Archiver
Msg: 238
Posted: 3/13/2013 8:02:50 PM
I love furry men, too.

But then again, I've had erotic fantasies about Chewbaca the Wookie. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >