Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Health Problems      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 172
Health Problems - EDPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
.I see you changed the title a little...
Whole other story!
Shoulda thread searched ...ED..instead..will give you the answers you need...
If I recall...It's mostly the womans fault...If you can't get him up!
I am being a little facetious....of course!
But they weren't.....
 whistlinatwork
Msg: 173
Health Problems
Posted: 2/7/2012 6:36:06 PM
He sounds a lot like a member of my family who just had a massive heart attack a year ago. I don't think you made the wrong decision. People like that get to the point where they cannot even walk half a block because it becomes a continous downhill struggle which would curb your lifestyle significantly. You might have to wait after meals all the time for him to go and give himself and insulin shot (the next progression after pills). Plus you could end up taking care of him for the rest of his life because he would not even take care of himself in the first place.
 GardenGal2008
Msg: 174
Health Problems
Posted: 10/24/2012 7:22:10 AM
my heart goes out to all who have health problems ......but I do not want to have to take care of them ......I thank
God every day that I am healthy .......I am totally turned off with smokers .......if you smoke you can be my friend but I do not want to marry someone that smokes .....and do not allow people to smoke in my car or my house .......my own sister smokes but not in my house ......I do not think that people who smoke realize how much it stinks...
 VenusandAdonis
Msg: 175
my heart goes out to all who have health problems
Posted: 10/24/2012 9:32:33 AM
2nd time today I read about smoking versus sedentary lifestyle..Ppl can over come this by exercise and help prevent cancer, among other things..I go by the rec centre every day..me I am a walker, but 9 times out of ten I drive over taking th bus..
Hats off to the swimmers, walkers..whatever..They say smoking is not so bad as couch potatoes..I think it's all in perspective, how we see ourselves, ageing, naturally slowing dwn..

No matter how we see th big picture, we are getting older..and health issues even temporary..hinder our relationships..Tolerance is one thing, prevention is another

I am a great movie buff (have couch ~won't travel)
What I am saying is, yes we can be thankful for today, because in all certainty today is all we got~I am open to change, just a little bit ;)
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 176
view profile
History
my heart goes out to all who have health problems
Posted: 10/28/2012 12:37:25 PM

2nd time today I read about smoking versus sedentary lifestyle..Ppl can over come this by exercise and help prevent cancer, among other things..I go by the rec centre every day..me I am a walker, but 9 times out of ten I drive over taking th bus

Utter baloney. No physical activity compensates for the ill effects of smoking. It's sad you make some comparison to couch potatoes. It's like saying one bad behavior is acceptable becasuse it's not as bad as another.

Hint it is bad to be a couch potato and reallly bad to smoke. Neither are in any way good for the health or countered by some other variable.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Health Problems