Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Should a guy shave down below?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Keeping a good length surely gives a girl the opportunity to floss at the same time (after all they are the masters of multitasking).
 MikeWM
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Should a guy shave down below?
Posted: 12/30/2011 4:42:13 AM
Surely this is the same as with women?

That THEY should do what THEY want to do as its their body.

If a partner would take issue with someone over something so trivial and unimportant is that someone you would want to be dating anyway and the same would apply to someone who would try to dictate to you how you should trim your own body hair IMO

This just seems a bit bizarre and makes me wonder whether theres also people pondering how many sugars they should take in tea to be more attractive, what their favourite yoghurt should be and other inane things

Either someone likes you or they dont, Trying to meticulously be someone else to get a partner rarely has a good outcome but does tend to start off with rather trivial things like this
 Allan Anger
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/30/2011 11:18:11 AM
I tried tanning my nuts one time. But fell asleep, now that, is like a sunburn.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 2:21:38 AM
If a guy shaves down below it's because he likes the soft and smoothness and after all he would be the one touching it more often than not. It does however come with the associated problems of having to keep it stubble free and also the lack of hair means having to fresh wipe often the perspiration. You ladies wonder why guys have to itch their testicles all the time!
 try1more
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 2:36:22 AM
"Im sorry but I do not like a completely shaved pubic area, it just looks .... weird! Im not saying it should be thick hair but neatly trimmed pubes look sexy."

according to certain government ministers wmd's are sexy?
but then i suppose genitalia could be considered a wmd of sorts :-)
maybe thats the connection?

i would like to think such threads are just an opinion on the artistic appearance of bald or hairy.
but from things i've read (not on this thread) it's anything but for some people.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:16:43 AM
made the mistake of shaving once, had a very itchy few days when the hairs were regrowing, not going to do that again :)

generally trimmed every now and then...
 mobey1
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:28:58 PM
i trim standard ,,would you date a girl with hairy arm pits ..? i see it as like that
 try1more
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2012 9:20:34 PM
well if this threads anything to go by, the best population control method would be just to ban the sale of razors
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:46:59 PM
....and do Platineum Blondes have more fun?
 AngelTango
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:15:15 PM
Well I thought if you itch that means your getting company! LOL
 AngelTango
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:23:31 PM
Being blonde is a lot of fun because you can pretend to be stupid make a game out of it.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >