Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Mistakes of the inexperienced?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
My advice is don't tell her, and just go with the flow of what she is doing. Reciprocation is the key.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Mistakes of the inexperienced?
Posted: 12/31/2011 9:43:47 PM
Count me in the camp promoting full disclosure. If you don't have honesty in your relationship you'll never get past sex into truly making love, and that would be a tragedy.

As for this:

I really doubt that ANYONE that has posted in this thread has confessed up that "I'm a virgin" the first time that they "did it" -

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who proves your assumption wrong. My first time was with an experienced woman. I told her up front and she was quite excited to have the honor of introducing me to the wonderful world of sex.

On the other hand the one time a partner didn't tell me until afterward that she was a virgin I was not at all happy about it. I felt I had been deceived and the relationship went nowhere from there.
 No_Fancy_Name
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 12:05:34 AM
wvwaterfall:

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who proves your assumption wrong.

I'm not a betting man, but I would say that in this regard, you're going to be the exception rather than the rule. Time will tell on this thread....
 normaldude
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 3:07:46 PM
just admit it and she will probably love the thought of de-flowering you. Also all the pressure is off her since anything she does to you will probably be freakin awesome so she will look/feel like a goddess to ya! You will make mistakes but I bet you will have a few repeats in you! If she dumps you then I am sure there would be a kind lady who could educate you from here????
 arwen52
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 3:09:47 PM
I think you should tell her before you have sex the first time. Then she won't expect you to know what you're doing and it could be fun.

Read Mars and Venus in the Bedroom. The author lived in a monastery and had sex for the first time really late in life. When he first had sex, he was honest about it and told the woman she'd have to coach him about what to do. As a result, he didn't have to guess or act like he knew what he was doing and she was great about communicating to him what she wanted.

I'd much rather a guy level with me.
 iiamhim
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:50:06 PM
I saw it in a movie "you can't sex on a pedestal" its like riding a bike as a kid if u psych your self out all week before you do it u set your self to fail
 druuuupax
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/3/2012 9:02:55 AM
You need to tell her. Because if you do really suck...you'll have a great excuse. Plus after you tell her she may like you even more. Since she will be your first...and in that case she will want to make herself your last.
Also, she may get off on the fact that she's teaching you.

Honesty is the best policy in any type of relationship.... From lack of relationships you may not know that, and that's fine. But you better start now or you going to f - things up royally. Woman hate when you lie to them... so tell her soon. And don't start doin that shit where you lie about something and then come back an tell her the truth later.

Also, not telling her shit is just as bad a lying. She will consider it the same damn thing.

Don't be a ****, just got tell her you never got any, and everything will be perfectly fine. i promise.
 abelian
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/3/2012 9:14:04 AM
I still say keep silent and wait until after having sex the first time to tell her.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >