Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ConcordiaAwaits420
Msg: 27
cream pie tastingPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It's better when you eat it out of her butt after anal. I call that the fudgcicle delight
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 28
cream pie tasting
Posted: 12/31/2011 5:19:31 PM

It's better when you eat it out of her butt after anal. I call that the fudgcicle delight

I think that's called felching.
 MikeWM
Msg: 29
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 12/31/2011 5:49:42 PM
I wouldnt say I "like" it, but whats more acurate is that it doesnt bother me in the slightest

If it was something I "looked forward" to doing then I'd probably be a bit worried tbh, but as it stands its just an aspect of sex and isnt a big deal one way or the other

Obviously it has to be MY cream though you understand lol
 no_1_bby
Msg: 30
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 12/31/2011 6:38:09 PM

I wonder why some women think it's sexy and some think it's disgusting ?

You'd be hard pressed to find a man who found it disgusting for a woman to enjoy kissing him after he'd finished orally pleasuring her.

I wonder if there is any correlation between the ladies that wouldn't like this, and if they swallow their man's cum after oral, or their views on what is considered to be a "homosexual act". I'm sure at some point there are some areas that overlap.

Yes... I've experienced this.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 31
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 12/31/2011 7:01:38 PM
It ain't cream but how about going the growl on a squirting woman? None of them had a problem kissing me afterwards.
 windchymes
Msg: 32
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 12/31/2011 8:33:00 PM
Just when ya thought this thread couldn't get any worse.....

Yew4ics
Msg: 33
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 4:49:11 AM

I wonder if there is any correlation between the ladies that wouldn't like this, and if they swallow their man's cum after oral, or their views on what is considered to be a "homosexual act". I'm sure at some point there are some areas that overlap.

Speaking for myself...no, this hasn't got anything to do with swallowing, or kissing on the mouth afterwards, as some have brought up. When it's swallowed, it goes down the hatch and it's done...no problem. It's recycling the stuff, that I have an issue with. For me, there are just some things that are not meant to linger on and on, lol. And no I don't see homosexuality in this either. And even if there was a correlation to it, it wouldnt effect me.
 That_girl*
Msg: 34
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 10:03:32 AM
@ windchymes
I know right
 ComplekCity
Msg: 35
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 11:57:02 AM

Sounds like fun, but too bad you're risking getting some nasty bacteria in your mouth as a result.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 36
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 12:40:43 PM

Speaking for myself...no, this hasn't got anything to do with swallowing, or kissing on the mouth afterwards, as some have brought up. When it's swallowed, it goes down the hatch and it's done...no problem. It's recycling the stuff, that I have an issue with. For me, there are just some things that are not meant to linger on and on, lol. And no I don't see homosexuality in this either. And even if there was a correlation to it, it wouldnt effect me.

Ok.. so if you swallow it, it's recycling and ok because it's gone and out of sight. But if your male partner went down on you and swallowed his (and your) cum, that's gross? Isn't he just recycling it as well?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 37
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 12:48:12 PM
I didnt know guys were not into that?
I loved it, my friends loved it.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 38
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 1:30:41 PM
Ok.. so if you swallow it, it's recycling and ok because it's gone and out of sight. But if your male partner went down on you and swallowed his (and your) cum, that's gross? Isn't he just recycling it as well?

Recycling is eating it after it has landed, and sat somewhere else, lol. If it goes straight from d*ck to throat, it isnt being recycled. I mean really...would you eat it with a spoon, if he dumped his goop in a bowl? I wouldn't. But this is what I feel is too gross for me. Anyone else who thinks it's hot, well God bless em. Fortunately this has never been an issue, because I haven't known any men who wanted to do this. If they did, they never asked. Which is fine.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 39
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 2:13:48 PM
The thing about this is it seems like a great , naughty idea at the time, as in, the heat of the moment just before exploding ( she says " after you cum I want you to get down there " ).

However, after you do cum it's like instantly sobering up and all of a sudden it's not such a great idea anymore - LOL

But hey, it builds character - and if it is considered recycling then I guess it helps GLOBAL WARMING too , right ?

no_1_bby
Msg: 40
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/1/2012 4:34:02 PM

Recycling is eating it after it has landed, and sat somewhere else, lol. If it goes straight from d*ck to throat, it isnt being recycled. I mean really...would you eat it with a spoon, if he dumped his goop in a bowl? I wouldn't. But this is what I feel is too gross for me. Anyone else who thinks it's hot, well God bless em. Fortunately this has never been an issue, because I haven't known any men who wanted to do this. If they did, they never asked. Which is fine.

Ok, I understand what you're saying now. Thank you for explaining it further. For the record, I wouldn't eat it out of a bowl either.. but have no problem if he wants to lick me clean, or have me lick him clean after he's been inside me.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 41
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/3/2012 12:00:03 PM
are there really many guys who haven't tried their own cream after masturbation, at least ONCE ? for that matter, women?
 HaitianQueen83
Msg: 42
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/3/2012 10:34:58 PM
Yeah I'm wit u in some parts!!!! I don't like it wen da Guy don't want to kiss u after u done sucked him up really good.. I should at least get a dame kiss... ijs
 HaitianQueen83
Msg: 43
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/3/2012 10:38:54 PM
OK I feel u!!!! If u clean me ill clean u!!!!! But u must be mine for me to do a no holds bar type s**t
 deerdog1
Msg: 44
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 12:56:47 PM
Ok let me get this straight ..guys who won't do this ...does that mean that you won't go down on round two..I mean some of my dates there have been as many rounds as a professional boxing match ... and sometimes without a shower between rounds .... by morning its a pretty sure bet that you could drown down there unless you come up for air every once in a while .. or maybe a snorkel would work

the strangest request I have ever had was for me to pull out ..put it on her belly ..lick it up and bring it up and share it with her ... at first I had reservations ..but she wanted it so much ..and ...My aim is to please ..it wasn't so bad ..and she was very grateful and rewarding ...actually it was so hot that I have even considered suggesting it with women since ..I haven't actually suggested it but i have thought about it ..but if ever asked again ..would I do it?? ....in a heartbeat

had a guy tell me once that the only way you can really be sure who your eating after is to fvck her first then eat her...just saying

and talking about drowning .. I made the mistake once of doing 69 with her on top ..only to find out she was a squirter .. I didn't drown but i did get strangled really really bad ... but she quickly gave me mouth to mouth ..and even that was hot ...and appreciated
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 45
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:25:35 PM
if it is outdoors on a cold day is it "Eskimo Pie tasting" ?
 lauramae18
Msg: 46
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:20:01 PM
If a Red Sox fan is it Boston Cream Pie?
 HowRJ
Msg: 47
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:53:48 PM
I usually hire somebody (guy or gal) to come in and clean up........
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 48
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:37:48 PM
I much prefer eating their cream pie. Meaning after they climaxed. Not saying I wouldn't be against going for a munch after I did the deed, But I prefer their's over mine
 bkskd
Msg: 49
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:03:19 PM

The thing about this is it seems like a great , naughty idea at the time, as in, the heat of the moment just before exploding ( she says " after you cum I want you to get down there " ).

i co sign the above
 bkskd
Msg: 50
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:05:00 PM

However, after you do cum it's like instantly sobering up and all of a sudden it's not such a great idea anymore - LOL

i co sign the above
 HappyRocker
Msg: 51
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:53:14 PM
So this Penguin takes his car in for a service ... The Mechanic says it's going to take a while so the Penguin decides to go to the movies. He settles down to watch Happy Feet for a few hours with a bag of pop corn, a large soda and a huge vanilla ice cream.

After the movie the Penguin goes back to the Mechanic to pick up his car. "Oh hey," says the Mechanic, "it looks like you blew a seal."

"No, it's not how it looks." says the Penguin, "I've just eaten an ice cream."
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting