Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HappyRocker
Msg: 51
view profile
History
cream pie tastingPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
So this Penguin takes his car in for a service ... The Mechanic says it's going to take a while so the Penguin decides to go to the movies. He settles down to watch Happy Feet for a few hours with a bag of pop corn, a large soda and a huge vanilla ice cream.

After the movie the Penguin goes back to the Mechanic to pick up his car. "Oh hey," says the Mechanic, "it looks like you blew a seal."

"No, it's not how it looks." says the Penguin, "I've just eaten an ice cream."
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 52
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/5/2012 12:17:14 AM
[The thing about this is it seems like a great , naughty idea at the time, as in, the heat of the moment just before exploding ( she says " after you cum I want you to get down there " ).

However, after you do cum it's like instantly sobering up and all of a sudden it's not such a great idea anymore - LOL

But hey, it builds character - and if it is considered recycling then I guess it helps GLOBAL WARMING too , right ?/]

We must all do our part to help fight GLOBAL WARMING!!! LOL

Actually, I had never had this done until an ex did it on his own, but we didn't do as one poster described the 'regular' sex, where I got mine, he got his and we went to sleep! Being multi-orgasmic and him being very talented and both of us with so much sexual chemistry for one another we practically gave off sparks, we were into marathon sessions pretty much every night of our marriage. With neither of us willing to stop after his orgasm, there were many times where he went back down and 'cleaned up' and it became an extremely erotic experience for both of us. Like another poster mentioned, it is taboo, it is something that makes you somehow much closer (you don't do that with just anyone) and it is always after one orgasm and infallably leads to an even bigger one!

Since my ex passed away, I had never done it again until a lover surprised me. I must say I had forgotten how intimate it was and how erotic and I found that it hit every pleasurable sensation in my brain and body. I think he had to peel me off the ceiling the first time he did it! LOL

Don't knock it till you try it!!!
 ComplekCity
Msg: 53
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:08:46 AM
When it comes to sex, being squeamish is a major handicap...

Hey -perhaps the " sexually squeamish " should have to wear a sex handicap thing around their neck like those things on rearview mirrors ?

That way you could avoid a lot of disappointment later !
 ComplekCity
Msg: 54
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:28:32 AM

Since my ex passed away, I had never done it again until a lover surprised me. I must say I had forgotten how intimate it was and how erotic and I found that it hit every pleasurable sensation in my brain and body. I think he had to peel me off the ceiling the first time he did it! LOL

Don't knock it till you try it!!!

m14shooter
Msg: 55
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:32:00 PM
My current girlfriend did not enjoy giving head when we met. I asked her why and she said it was because her husband refused to kiss her after he came in her mouth. I told her I wanted her to go down on me and promised I would kiss her when she was done. She did it the first time and I kissed her passionately and she now swallows every drop and we kiss afterwards. I also go down on her after I cum in her but I rarely taste it as it runs out but she gets off hard when I do this after intercourse so I am happy to do it for her. She has actually turned out to be awesome in the head department and is very aggressive when doing it which has led to orgasms that last for minutes, had I not kissed her after head and got a little taste of myself I would not be getting head that leaves me shaking on the bed for 5 minutes after orgasm. She likes the taste so much now that I have caught it as it runs out and given it to her in a shot glass and even licked it out of her and gave it to her in a kiss, doesn't bother me at all. You guys who are afraid of your own jizz have yourself to blame when you girl stops sucking you off.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 56
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:57:48 PM

You guys who are afraid of your own jizz have yourself to blame when you girl stops sucking you off.

I agree dude. I used to be a bit squimish about encountering my second hand jizz but if kissing your girl after head or a harmless little ol' creampie causes your girl to writhe on the ceiling (like a previous poster).....man up and dive in.......grins. I do both now and it's no big deal.
 DragonBits
Msg: 57
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:34:17 PM
WalkingInLondon, I think that was a great story.

How long were you married before your husband passed away?

And glad you have found your soulmate.
 69koop
Msg: 58
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 1:58:36 PM
Love to eat it out of her then lick her ass clean..MMMMM
 andy1961
Msg: 59
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:05:55 PM
^^^
Geezzuuss! I'm going to be sick!

OutofControlMan
Msg: 60
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:47:45 PM

a little chocolate-vanilla swirl, hmm?

you should likely tell all dates this up front so they can make an informed decision as to whether to have their tongue touch yours, or your mouth--that has touched poop.
 That_girl*
Msg: 61
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:50:19 PM
andy1961

^^^
Geezzuuss! I'm going to be sick!

lmfao!

jdthedj1950
Msg: 62
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:52:20 PM
There are lots of us, brother, probably more than you would imagine.
 jdthedj1950
Msg: 63
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:54:00 PM
...and out the other! LOL
 ComplekCity
Msg: 64
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:19:39 PM

I sure hope you're referring to excess cream and not old enemies of Cpt Kirk !
 veevee
Msg: 65
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:37:51 PM
Cum smells like bleach - how you guys can eat it I just don't know and now men are doing it? Learn somethin' new every day.
lol thinking about it makes me gag but no gaggy emote here, gotta run

Don't forget to clean your plate.
 studawg420
Msg: 66
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:04:20 PM
I love doing this and every woman I have done this just loved it
 Sand Dunes
Msg: 67
cream pie tasting
Posted: 1/15/2012 10:35:08 PM
I ran into this request twice when I first started dating again after being married for a few decades. I was like "What!?"..do what????? And the second time was a request for a deep kiss after head when she had a mouthful.
I just thought these girls were nasty. I mentioned this to a few friends and found out I was pretty much in the dark about the topic. It was more common then I had ever imagined.
I cant say I had ever seen this done in an adult video either.
A earlier posting here mentioned a potential homo-phobia thing with guys...mmmmm maybe. Its just always been my understanding that its a forbidden fruit if your straight. It never had crossed my mind until I returned to the dating world and ran across the request. Its nice my partners were comfortable enough with me to suggest the activity, but I had to politely decline.
Im pretty much open to anything and I will go a few rounds in a night and even enjoy the different sensation after Ive "been there". I guess Im still on the fence about this. It would have to be a pretty hot situation.
 innocentintentions
Msg: 68
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 9:53:21 AM
I personally don't think this would be a turn on for me in any way.. Actually to be honest, I think I'd be pretty turned off by it!

In my opinion, no guy should ever taste something that came from his own body! I understand there are men who like men and that's fine, but when a man and woman are together I really don't find it appealing for the man to be tasting his own juice, whether mixed with hers or not!
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 69
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:01:12 AM
It’s just wrong of course. And bad. Immoral. And probably a sign of poor mental health. If not a history of failed relationships. Did I miss anything?

Poor upbringing? Malnutrition?

(VVV) That’s it. The roots of deviancy! If my poor mother knew what she started…
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 70
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:04:46 AM
^^^ They weren't breast-fed as a baby, or were breast-fed for too long. Something like that.
 Sean4MD
Msg: 71
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:37:15 AM
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no
 RedHeadedVixxen
Msg: 72
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 12:11:31 PM
I can't even find a guy that will kiss me after I've swallowed his gizz LOL. Why are so many men cum phobic ? It's theres !!! LOL
 opnmind803
Msg: 73
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 4:14:14 PM
Sure, why the hell not? This girl i'm interested in now? I'd eat anything out of her sweet ***hole. That's the real deal. (except for shit, of course). But yeah, if she wanted me to, I'd eat my own cum. She's pretty greedy with it though, so who knows. I'll ask her.
 Randy1401
Msg: 74
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 6:54:06 PM
The idea of cream pie eating is just nauseating to me.....very nasty.

This is coming from someone that has earned his red wings many times over.
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 75
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:26:29 PM
no_1_bby says [I wonder if there is any correlation between the ladies that wouldn't like this, and if they swallow their man's cum after oral, or their views on what is considered to be a "homosexual act". I'm sure at some point there are some areas that overlap.]

I don't like c*m in my mouth and I don't swallow it and I don't see anal sex as "homosexual". There is no correlation as far as I'm concerned with the two things, contrary to what you suggest. Homosexuality is not defined by what kind of sex you have; it's defined by sexual attraction to a person of one's own gender. Obviously.
I don't like the texture, nor the taste of c*m full stop. That's all, as far as I'm concerned. I love giving oral, and by the comments I get from my sex partner, I'm good at it. I just don't let him ejaculate in my mouth.
I also quite like anal sex and don't mind pegging a guy. Not a homosexual act, because it's between him and me (a woman). By the way, I just don't get the mindstuff of people who think anal sex between a man and a woman is about homosexuality. Geez.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting