Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redhead00507
Msg: 76
cream pie tastingPage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
All I can say is "wow!" This is not something I ever knew existed for men to do...I don't even know what opinion to have! lol
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 77
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 11:32:24 AM
eating it from the chocolate starfish is even better ..extra flavor!
 redhead00507
Msg: 78
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 11:43:05 AM
"outofcontrolman" : your profile name completely describes your last comment..lol
 HeartOn64
Msg: 79
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 12:00:42 PM
I have to go out on a limb here and ask,wouldn't this in some way make
all you men who just LURRRVE this..........Bisexual in some way?
That being asked,I think BI guys are hot.But let's call a spade a spade.
If you love to guzzle your own cum,why stop there?

And no,never been with a man "bi enough" to lick his own cum outta me.

ps....What the hell happened to my Tight or Saggy Ball thread!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 80
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 12:15:00 PM
^^^^^ Definitely! YES! Eating pvssy is VERY GAY!

...Some people!
 HeartOn64
Msg: 81
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 12:29:18 PM
^^^^^ Definitely! YES! Eating pvssy is VERY GAY!

...Some people!

I am staying as far away from you as I can.....please do the same.

My point is that eating cum out of a woman's pvssy is way different than just eating pvssy.I didn't say gay either! I said Bi, and I think some people would agree it's not the norm for a man to thoroughly enjoy lapping up his own cum!To each thier own.But really, if he's open minded enough to do that,why not go all the way and suck a c o c k for the cums sake.Shoot,I don't love the taste of cum enough to expect my guy to do that!

I like the taste of my own pvssy and I consider myself Bi.If I didn't like my own,I doubt I'd like another woman's pvssy.So it 'stands to reason' is all I am saying!

ComplekCity
Msg: 82
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 1:30:11 PM

I think some people would agree it's not the norm for a man to thoroughly enjoy lapping up his own cum!To each thier own.But really, if he's open minded enough to do that,why not go all the way and suck a c o c k

WOW !

You can't be serious !

You're tongue was in your cheek when you said that , right ?

HeartOn64
Msg: 83
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/6/2012 4:00:15 PM
Listen,I have a right to my opinion without being condemned for it.
It would be nice if it was at least understood.
But I don't have to be wrong for you to be right.

It's just sex.Relax.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 84
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 9:56:31 AM

it's not the norm for a man to thoroughly enjoy lapping up his own cum!

I don't think most men thoroughly enjoy it any more than women thoroughly enjoy swallowing - they do it FOR THEIR PARTNER'S ENJOYMENT !

And THAT , has nada, zero, zip, butkus to do with homosexuality !

Geez Louise !

HeartOn64
Msg: 85
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 12:54:43 PM

And THAT , has nada, zero, zip, butkus to do with homosexuality !

Geez Louise

LOL...the more you guys defend yourselves as not being GAY when I never said you were,the more GAY you seem.

I SAID BI-SEXUALITY! My god...get it straight already!

I KNOW a GAY man wouldn't lick anything out of a woman's pvssy!
He's GAY and into men! But a BI GUY would lick anything,most of all CUM outta a woman's pvssy!
No guy would lick his own cum outta anything if he didn't enjoy the taste of cum!

I'd love for all the MEN who said HELL NO!!!!! to tasting thier own cum,let alone licking it outta his woman's pvssy or a$$ WHY he wouldn't ever even consider it!~

I don't think most men thoroughly enjoy it any more than women thoroughly enjoy swallowing - they do it FOR THEIR PARTNER'S ENJOYMENT !

OK....you go with that if it makes you feel better.I won't bother to argue with you until I hear back from at least one man who would NEVER do it and why!~

As I said,I'm far from homophobic and I certainly don't see anything wrong with a man being Bi-Sexual,but I would NEVER expect a Straight man to do it at all!
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 86
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 12:57:45 PM
I give you props for the cream pie tasting, I enjoy it as well as my guy enjoys me sucking his pipe dry after he cums.....Have you ever had CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE?, I won't give more details but I'm sure everyone will get my drift, now that's some good SHIT, literally...... I guess for the folks that threw up and were grossed out by the cream pie, will collaspe over the chocolate cream pie!!!!Sorry I'm just a plain evil nasty biach
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 87
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 1:02:04 PM
^^ do you offer STRAWBERRY cream pie specials on a few days of each month?

good taste alternative for variety..
 Yew4ics
Msg: 88
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 1:23:57 PM

It's just sex.Relax

I don't think it has anything to do with being bi, because straight men that I know love to talk about this and seem to like it IN CONCEPT. I can agree with you that most men dont eat their own cum, even though they seem to love to do it in fantasy with me...as in dirty talk on the phone or text or whatever. But in reality, and in MY expeience, all they ever REALLY do after they blow their load is go right to sleep. There is a reason why most men let us get our O first. They already know it's la la land and lights out and time to snore, once they get theirs.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 89
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 3:24:49 PM

I have to go out on a limb here and ask,wouldn't this in some way make
all you men who just LURRRVE this..........Bisexual in some way?
That being asked,I think BI guys are hot.But let's call a spade a spade.
If you love to guzzle your own cum,why stop there?

And no,never been with a man "bi enough" to lick his own cum outta me.

This really is the most ridiculous thing you’ve said in a while. WTF is “bi enough”???

But a BI GUY would lick anything,most of all CUM outta a woman's pvssy!

So not true.

Maybe it's a stretch to consider guys who go that route to have Bi tendencies,but I can attest,there's no way in HELL I'd even consider going down on a woman,and have,if I didn't enjoy the taste of my own pvssy!

This is where I’m going to disagree with you.

My BI guy won’t go down on my after he’s cum inside me. A STRAIGHT guy friend of mine is all about the cream pie and I’ve had at least one other STRAIGHT man do this for me.

Also.. I like my own taste, but will not be going down on any woman. Ever. Yup… that makes me straight too.

Being bi or straight or gay (or dominant or submissive) has nothing to do with what you do, but who you do it with.

Yes.. but can you apply that same rationale to someone else's opinion, or is it strictly limited to you and your opinion?
 HeartOn64
Msg: 90
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 4:09:27 PM

Being bi or straight or gay (or dominant or submissive) has nothing to do with what you do, but who you do it with.

Ok then.I got it.I am wrong in my thinking according to most.
Men who enjoy 'cream pies' have no bi-tendencies by most standards of thinking.

Yes.. but can you apply that same rationale to someone else's opinion, or is it strictly limited to you and your opinion?

I wasn't saying I was 100% right.I was simply offering up my opinion based from my own perspective.I didn't tell anyone they were wrong.I have been defending my POV since I made the comment tho.I wish I had kept it to myself at this point.

And really,who would argue with you..........you seem to know all about all.

I beg your forgiveness for my ignorance.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 91
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 4:54:32 PM

I wasn't saying I was 100% right.I was simply offering up my opinion based from my own perspective.I didn't tell anyone they were wrong.I have been defending my POV since I made the comment tho.I wish I had kept it to myself at this point.

And really,who would argue with you..........you seem to know all about all.

I beg your forgiveness for my ignorance.

Don't be ridiculous. You speak from your perspective and that's great. When others do the same thing, or from a different one from you, you come on super defensive and appear to not what to consider what they are saying.

Anyone saying "ALL" of any gender are one thing, other than that gender itself and that might be up for debate for some people, are simply incorrect. You know.. the ALL women like getting oral, or ALL men like handjobs. The same arguments you and I have discussed over the years from various perspectives... you know.. not all women can orgasm from penetration, or orgasm easily. So saying any man that likes to indulge in cream pies HAS to be bi isn't accurate.

I know a lot about a lot of stuff. I'm sure you do too. I also know when to read and learn instead of assuming my POV is the only one out there.
 boninibaby
Msg: 92
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/7/2012 5:51:54 PM
I am glad not all people are wound tight........I wish more people would enjoy sex even after its supposedly finished.....good on you cream pie guy!
 ComplekCity
Msg: 93
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:28:08 AM

I know a lot about a lot of stuff. I'm sure you do too. I also know when to read and learn instead of assuming my POV is the only one out there.

Good on ya " no 1 bby "

8x6heavycummer
Msg: 94
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 4:00:58 PM
I think its pretty nasty Why go through all the trouble of shooting it in her just shoot it in a cup and drink it up if your that hungry to eat your cum.Like I said before PRETTY NASTY
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 95
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:50:23 PM
^^^^^^ And yet look at your username!

So which is it....you're proud of it or its nasty?
Or maybe its a double standard...good for her but nasty for you?

Lol

If it's so nasty, why would you expect her to like it?
 lauramae18
Msg: 96
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:55:57 PM
^^^ that's what I was gonna say!
 HUNGANDFULL
Msg: 97
view profile
History
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:04:48 PM
Only if it's a Yankee fan consuming, lmao.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 98
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:20:31 PM
LOL....it's funny how alcohol and usernames tend to reveal much more about a person than perhaps they'd like or realize!
 ComplekCity
Msg: 99
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:46:32 AM

Why go through all the trouble of shooting it in her just shoot it in a cup and drink it up if your that hungry to eat your cum

Yeah that's the ONLY reason I have sex : because I'm just dying to eat my own cum.

Platosfollie
Msg: 100
cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/13/2012 9:06:19 PM
Who is afraid of a little cum.
I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't love when you go down on her after I cum in her :)
It is about pleasing your lover & doing anything extra to make her feel special :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > cream pie tasting