Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > * BIRMINGHAM'S VALENTINES PARTY - FLARES ON SAT 11TH FEBRUARY 2012 9P      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smiler36
Msg: 13
view profile
History
* BIRMINGHAM'S VALENTINES PARTY - FLARES ON SAT 11TH FEBRUARY 2012 9PM - 3AM *Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this mention of London and not ????????????

haha - loves you really Debs

LadyLoul
Msg: 14
view profile
History
* BIRMINGHAM'S VALENTINES PARTY - FLARES ON SAT 11TH FEBRUARY 2012 9PM - 3AM *
Posted: 2/10/2012 9:43:42 AM
whooooooo hoooooo - yes only 1 more til party time!!!!!

The snow wont be stopping us so dont want to be hearing feeble stories that you couldnt get to Broad Street for the weather - anyways the main roads will be absolutely fine

Remember to sign up to the Guest List if you havent already - i will be printing this off about 10am tomorrow morning!!!!!

LadyLoul
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2012 2:03:35 AM
Thank you for the info on the parking Cutehuggybear - always good for a local to inform us of the parking regs.

Right time for me to print out the Guest List. Should any of you want to come along tonight and you havent got your name on the list BEFORE i print it, then you will have to use a PASSWORD which i will put on here later on this evening.

So here's to another great night at FLARES, Broad Street, Birmingham, B12HJ - just in case you need that for your Sat Nav.

See you all tonight -
 LadyLoul
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2012 11:36:09 AM
you will be asked for your USERNAME by Security staff to gain access to the 'Excusive POF Areas' which is upstairs.

Tonights password if you HAVENT already signed up to the Guest List - RED ROSE - for this Valentines Party

Here's to a great night everyone - remember let your hair and have a great night - a party is only what you make it
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > * BIRMINGHAM'S VALENTINES PARTY - FLARES ON SAT 11TH FEBRUARY 2012 9PM - 3AM *