Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 egowitch
Msg: 26
car park meetsPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I could certainly see this as something that could be fun, with someone I was already in a relationship with !

But to meet up with a stranger ? Oh man, is that asking for potential trouble on several levels . Might be your very last excitement.

Floatmetothemoon
Msg: 28
car park meets
Posted: 1/8/2012 6:54:42 PM
the only difference between meeting a girl in a car park for fun and meeting her in the bed..

is the bed is probably more comfortable...

lady, really?
 rec_diver
Msg: 29
car park meets
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:59:21 PM

gizmogaga:what do people think of asking to meet in car parks for a little bit of fun?one lady on here contacted me saying she was willing but i just thought what sort of lady does this ???is it normal

Oh it's totally normal and it's the new way of dating and meeting potential marriage partners in a fast, efficient way. You get the sex out of the way first so any compatibility problems in that regard are immediately discovered.

A woman who will meet you in your car for a first date and wild sex is the type you can introduce to your mom without any concerns whatsoever.

In fact, you can even bring your mom to the meet, so as to get them introduced as soon as possible. Tell mom to stay in the back seat, you can bring the action to her.
 onceagain57
Msg: 31
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:53:51 AM
Kinda lame isnt it...still in school are we?...
 ted61
Msg: 32
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:08:50 AM
Why would sex between two complete strangers in a car be any more "slutty" than the same two complete strangers having sex in an expensive hotel room?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 33
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:25:16 AM
You know, I sat here trying to think of a way to lower myself even MORE than meeting some knuckle-dragger (for the first time, no less!!) in a parking lot so I could have 'car sex' with him.

Actually, I'm STILL sitting here trying to think of something lower - and simply can't come up with anything.
 lionheart101364
Msg: 34
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:25:39 AM
Isn't this what the ladies of the nights are for.lol
 Floatmetothemoon
Msg: 35
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:02:14 PM
It doesnt matter where you do it, it still adds up to the same thing...but, i shall repeat myself...if the choice was between a comfortable bed (with available room service, ice machines..a bathroom, cable and free internet !!!) or sitting in the back seat of your mustang with a seatbelt thingy prodding me in the behind...

i'm picking the bed
 NuMeNow
Msg: 36
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:34:09 PM
Car park meets....what sort of lady does this????

The kind of lady who has no concern for her health or safety or ..... if she is successful in securing a Car Park meet (does not have to go through with it, just has to arrange a meet)... will have won a bet that results in being awarded large sums of money!!!
 tallman654
Msg: 37
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:38:41 PM
Wow, what double standards we have. Everyone is ready to call the woman who jumps into a car for sex a slut - there's barely a mention about the morals of the guy. I guess it is okay in our society for a guy to want a quickie, but not a woman???

I was in an open relationship once, and started dating a second woman. She got told by her friends, "How can you let him do that to you??" (as if only one of us was getting anything out of it). I was told, "Congratulations!" The double standard was quite hurtful to her, and made her want to keep it secret, as if it were shameful, whereas I was seen as a stud.

My opinion: lay off on being so quick to judge women as slutty. There's nothing wrong with either gender wanting a quickie. (Of course, the health and safety consequences of doing so is another topic).
 statemachine500
Msg: 39
car park meets
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:25:27 PM
My first impression was that OP must actually be meeting men....I didn't know this was going on in Britain.Are the English truly going down the tubes?

But I'm sure the males are happy with this.What are the STD rates in England?
 coyotefeller
Msg: 40
car park meets
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:45:07 PM
What a bunch of hypocrites some of
you are ......at least Clinton admitted
he had AstroTurf in the back of his El Camino !
(no doubt he should have gone to jail for some
of the other things he did....though !)
....just go to church a shut the frack up !
 statemachine500
Msg: 42
car park meets
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:35:49 PM

Are the English truly going down the tubes?

No, down the woods actually.

What is going down the woods?
 Dale_777
Msg: 43
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/14/2012 3:00:18 AM
She said, meet me in the walmart parking lot and i'll suck your****.. Guess where I went?
 SC67
Msg: 44
car park meets
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:03:12 AM

Guess where I went?

Back online to find someone who wouldn't charge $20 to give a BJ?

(sorry...couldn't resist)
 gaianotvenus
Msg: 45
car park meets
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:15:31 AM
Shame on you and them, frankly.
 Love.Notes
Msg: 49
car park meets
Posted: 12/3/2012 12:05:53 PM
I had friend that at time's he would meet up with an ex lover and fool around in her car. Never his ( I wonder why) We called her backseat Brenda. She always gave him head in the backseat of her car. I thought the same thing what kind of woman does this when she could have a lot more fun, more time, more everything then a back seat romp if she only demanded more respect. Was it the thrill of getting caught? They did it in an A & W parking lot once . That same friend was out with me one night at a spot where many people liked to go parking. ( before you judge it was also a family place to walk your dog that I went to all the time) He started to get frisky and I told him as I started my car to drive home.... I'm not backseat Brenda it will take a lot more then that to turn my head. He was a fun guy and the backseat was something they both got a kick out of . Both of them were in their 50s lol

I did however have fun with my husband giving him head on the 401 highway in his mustang when I was about 20 lol And again once at a Tim Horton's drive through I demanded he unzip so I could have a lick ( all of two seconds) between the place an order and the pay window. I'm afraid that's as brave as I got lol
 salty_blumist
Msg: 50
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 12/3/2012 6:41:39 PM
Op, Gary Leon Ridgeway...he's the convicted serial killer who's known as the "Green River Killer". He terrorized the pacific northwest, I think Washington state and possibly parts or Oregon as well. I think it was in the 1980's. But on the topic of car park meets. Well, that certainly echo's my explanation to my last thread reply, regarding how so much these days seems to revolve around convenience. That's sleazzy to, something many Jerry Springer guests are probably into...lol. I met a woman on here once, who after meeting her explained to me she was into meeting in parking lots (one in particular, Walmart). She proceeded to explain, that she liked it because it had open field surrounding it and numerous ditch's. I thought "oh brother" some people. Dumped her!
 Zuglo65
Msg: 51
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 12/4/2012 4:43:27 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned HIS safety?
She calls a few guys, goes meet this guy, and they rob him.
I am not going to deny that doing it in a car, or pretty much anywhere "open" is exciting to me, but not with someone I just met, or not with someone who just in her first message to me inviting me.
 eattoplease55
Msg: 52
car park meets
Posted: 12/4/2012 7:32:27 AM
At 55 I have no interest in doing the car thing.....rather meet for the usual drink of what-ever and see where it goes....think the high school stuffs over...lol
 Bella_RF
Msg: 54
car park meets
Posted: 12/4/2012 6:08:55 PM
If you're asking and she says yes...you got what you asked for. Why question it?
 statemachine500
Msg: 55
car park meets
Posted: 12/4/2012 6:43:23 PM
My guesss is that it would be men meeting men in car parks....,
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 56
car park meets
Posted: 12/5/2012 6:47:07 AM
Woman looking to just hook up don't advertise it. Least of all on the internet with so many creepy crazy people. Nor do they respond to guys that advertise it other than to goof around with you. They have little need to since it is at their discretion & can be done without fear of serial killers, rapists & or thieves at a club, pub, bar, mall, whilst hanging with friends & such.

Total immature mentality that boy men have for hook ups. Get out from in front of the computer & you'll get off more without you being the only one in the room.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 58
car park meets
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:48:21 PM
^^^^^^

Like a lot of other things, it seems that no matter where you hear about it, it always happens somewhere else.
 junkfoodjunkie79
Msg: 59
car park meets
Posted: 12/14/2012 1:55:21 PM
Probably because her husband is at their house.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >