Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ForumFish
Msg: 30
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
When I meet a guy, I check out his face, personality, voice, and build. Somehow, the size of his package never enters my mind.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 31
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 1/7/2012 9:56:00 PM
well, our packages are actually a bit harder to notice/see/define when we are not aroused...

that being said, in my experience, ya women DO check 'em out.

once years ago...many moons ago - I was playing in a band at a block party at my university...

SOOO

i wore some tight jeans and for the fun of it...

I padded my underoos with somethin big and thick.

believe me...

i noticed women noticing me and then NOTICING my package with their JAWS on the pavement...

it was good hunting/fishing...that evening...

ya they look
ya they notice
ya it DOES impress 'em.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 10:04:25 PM

When I meet a guy, I check out his face, personality, voice, and build. Somehow, the size of his package never enters my mind.

Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Gads! I dress modestly. I've never worn britches so tight that my "package" was that visible. And I'm certainly not going to accentuate my clothing in that area.

But, I will admit to being a bit self conscious this week, as this topic played out, as I slipped into my Lycra swim suit. I do wear a second under layer to help distribute the Lycra (remember, I'm modest), but I was nigh onto laughing out loud as these posts came to mind during yesterday's swim.

TK
[now where did I put that codpiece?]
 rec_diver
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/8/2012 1:05:02 PM

MyGoodness3: Size of his feet and big thumb is a general guide for me.

What do you do when you run into a quadruple amputee?
 lauramae18
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:56:46 PM
Can the quad amputee dude still open a door? get his #!!!!

Anyway, original question :
Depends, but yes, sometimes I look.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/8/2012 11:12:18 PM
^^^^i know what a camel toe is, clearly

but i have NEVER heard of moose knuckles....

did u make that up ?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:05:23 AM

did u make that up ?

Nope. He didn't.

What do I notice? Hands, shoulders, arms, thighs, butt, smile, eyes, hair, teeth, posture... not necessarily in that order. That is not to say I don't check out the package, but it is soooooo low on the list and not at all a priority for me, it's not worth mentioning.

The size of a man's penis isn't part of what attracts me to a man.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:16:56 AM
When I check out a guy I usually check out his face, arms and butt first. Occasionally I do check out the package but its not something that happens often and usually only because it happens to be noticeable at the time or someone has said, "check out the package on that guy!" One thing I have learned is that the size of the penis does not determine how good of a lover he will be so checking out the package is very low priority for me.
 sauder
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:32:09 PM
Please explain... :D
 Della D
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:04:20 PM
Looks like the OP is not aware of the fact that judging the "package" in relax mode is completely useless.
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/10/2012 3:57:02 PM
-Sometimes your eyes can't help but wander over their crotchal area. I don't care what size his twig is, but I do like me some juicy berries.

Myself, I look at his hands. Big, rough working man hands...niiiiice.

But big thighs are good too.

Round butt begging for a bite.

Big guns made for grabbing and giving you a giant bear hug.

Tuffts of hair poking out the top of their shirt...

Sheeit. I guess every part of a man is nice.

...I may have veered off topic at this point...
 17Racer
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/10/2012 3:59:23 PM

Size of his feet and big thumb is a general guide for me.

What are you, 13? You can't tell a man's proportions by the size of his hands, feet, nose, or anything else.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/10/2012 4:47:28 PM
You can't tell what a guy looks like by looking at his crotch unless the guy is having an erection. Which it is possible! Checking out a woman's chest in public is great! I do it all the time especially since i work at a grocery store and see a lot of women there. LOL!
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:31:10 PM
Checking out a woman's chest in public is great! I do it all the time especially since i work at a grocery store and see a lot of women there

That was very generous of you to inform all the women in your Martinsville ( that are on POF ) that you will be watching. May I suggest wearing mirrored sunglasses while at work to protect your true identity.
 Dan0777
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/11/2012 1:43:50 PM

"some men just ooze virility & I know they are well hung. They generally are confident & relaxed men, as they've never had to worry about their size"

That's bullsh*t. Woman come out with this crap all the time.

There are many reasons a man would have confidence. Penis size is just one of them.

I think she meant some men ooze virility and due to that she can tell they're well hung. So they may seem masculine, viril thus likely to be well hung.
They are in turn confident.

I doubt she meant that confidence itself was the indicator. Just something that went with the rest.
 mennogurl
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:08:19 PM
size of neither counts when it comes to passion and sexuality..the girls i know look at the face and smile firt..:)*
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:46:04 PM

That was very generous of you to inform all the women in your Martinsville ( that are on POF ) that you will be watching. May I suggest wearing mirrored sunglasses while at work to protect your true identity.

Martinsville , IN pop at 2010 census, 11,828.

guessing there are not MANY grocery stores there.. maybe just the one? narrows it down for the women who want to avoid the peeper..
 sammiholly97
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:08:19 PM
I usually look at guys butts if theyre wearing jeans or their arms if they have big muscles dont usually pay attention to the crotch area
 aylaausten
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/11/2012 11:47:52 PM
My eyes can't help drifting down there. I really have to stop and check myself sometimes. Not that you can really tell much, but I wish you could. It's not fair. Do guys get offended if they notice women checking out their package, well trying to anyway?
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/12/2012 7:47:41 AM
Do guys get offended if they notice women checking out their package, well trying to anyway

That would all depend on whether or not the guy found the women attractive and whether she was smiling when she did it.

This is not too much different than women who catch guys checking them out I suppose. I would imagine most guys do not want to be hit on or checked out by women they don't find attractive any more than most women do. It certainly applies to me.
 good_catch77
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:37:57 AM

That would all depend on whether or not the guy found the women attractive and whether she was smiling when she did it.

This is not too much different than women who catch guys checking them out I suppose. I would imagine most guys do not want to be hit on or checked out by women they don't find attractive any more than most women do. It certainly applies to me.

Agreed, if I think she is attractive and I "like" her...look and drool away. But if I'm not attracted I would be just as upset as the woman whom busted the unattractive guy checking out the cleavage.
 RedElectric
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/12/2012 10:45:06 AM
Yes, I have noticed lately I have been looking down while walking more (not my old confident head-held-high self these days) but I find myself always glancing at crotches!! LoL they're never hard. :( hahahaha
 aylaausten
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:26:17 PM
Good to know. Just make sure he's attracted first... and smile.
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:53:03 AM
pffffft. I don't care what he thinks of me-if I want to look, I am going to look. Besides, if he is wearing a wife beater or tight jeans, he is just begging to be objectified.

He needs to do a little strut on the cat walk.
 1EnergyTurtle
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:37:56 AM
In other news: Meatwad definitely takes the cake. (no pun intended for those who think this has anything to do with this thread). Or maybe it does..

Anywho, McBetty.. Your post sounds more like Carl. I'm laughing as I type this.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages