Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Msg: 55
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I love checking out a nice pair of boobs and love catching a girl checking out my package! If ya got it........flaunt it!!!
 tallshyman
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 7/21/2013 12:12:07 PM
I wear levis 511 slim fit pants to show off I see women looking at my butt.
 theusmale
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:33:34 PM
Yes, SOME women do check out men that way, and teach their girlfriends to do it too.
 gtomustang
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/24/2013 4:38:20 PM
I suspect a lot of men won't really notice a woman checking the ripeness of his banana, since he's either not interested in her or is too distracted noticing what she has to offer or he's busy thinking about last night's sports game :)

for those guys who's sense of identity is based on, "is anyone checking me out?" or just has a curiousity about what people around him are doing...the question of, "does a guy care if I look" can be answered the same way a woman would answer the question, "does she mind if I look?"--take a look, don't stare at it like its a steak at the market and you're trying to figure out how it'll look out of the wrapper, etc. the sexual parts of our bodies are a lot like our money--i don't care you comment that I can afford to retire early, but I do care that you want to suggest how i spend my money on you. comment generally, don't make it personal.

I was at the beach today, it was high tide so not much room to walk. I had to share the small strip of walking area w/ a few women going the other direction. one lass had not breasts, not knockers, but absolute love pillows. a true art of nature. she didn't create them, didn't buy them, but I still couldn't help but look behind my shades. her friend tapped me on the shoulder as we passed each other, and said, "doooon't toouch!"

whether that was a joke about something else or she realized i was staring, not sure. but the fact she had the guts to do that to some stranger gave me my chuckle of the day. hey, why not admit to the obvious? i haven't caught anyone checking my package, but have caught a few older women admiring my ass. one worked with me, and when her daughter was there, she'd say, "mom, would you stop staring at his ass?" and i'd point out, "hey, why not enjoy life?" i wasn't being c0cky, just admitting that if something makes you smile, and it doesn't hurt anyone, why not enjoy it? i'm not the least bit interested in her mother, but didn't mind she was admiring something she liked. good for her.

now if she had tried to do more than that, then it would have been uncomfortable. men cross this line, and some women do t00.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/31/2013 6:51:25 AM

64: I'm sure some women do sneak a gland at a man's package here and there.

Say it isn't so!
 Fleuron
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/31/2013 12:46:00 PM

Yes, SOME women do check out men that way, and teach their girlfriends to do it too.

This requires “teaching?” Gee, and I learned “looking” all on my own.

Ha ha….this reminds me of a class I took a few years ago about law enforcement….the Trooper who spoke to us could not have been wearing underwear…maybe boxers I guess… anyway, I tipped off a classmate of mine (as if I needed to) and I swear I don’t know what the hell he was talking about, but he had a very impressive, very visible package. I remember that just fine.
 Lexti
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/31/2013 5:03:19 PM
I tend to look at a man's hands more than his crotch. Since I've started dating again, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that there's some merit behind the correlation of a man's hands and his nether region.
Posted: 8/1/2013 3:34:27 AM

some men just ooze virility & I know they are well hung. They generally are confident & relaxed men, as they've never had to worry about their size
That's bullsh*t. Woman come out with this crap all the time. There are many reasons a man would have confidence. Penis size is just one of them.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think that so many men are even so concerned with their penis size when it comes to being confident or relaxed. It's not like that's all they're thinking about, or that their quality of life is so affected by a preoccupation with their penis size. To think that a man is always thinking of his penis size when it comes to how comfortable or confident he feels is weird. I go to a job interview, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I approach a task or endeavor, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I drive my car down the road, or choose a car off the lot, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I take a test in school, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I interact with people socially, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I meet a new person and shake their hand, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I see a pretty girl and want to approach her/I approach her, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?" I walk down the sidewalk, I'm not thinking "now, how big is my penis?" I choose what clothes to wear, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"

I know...it's alledgedly subconcious, as opposed to concious. But I don't think so. The size of my penis is simply not a relevant factor to so many things, or my general personality. To many guys...sure. To a substantial percentage of them? Probably not.
 Cynderella
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2013 9:09:31 PM
Half the time it's hard not to look...seems most are wearing their pants to their knees.

Personaly I don't look...not eye level range, as were boobs are more in this zone.
Posted: 8/2/2013 3:03:07 AM
Sometimes I wear my pants real low, to show about the first inch - a little man-cleavage. And I always tell them that if she plays her cards right she might get to see the rest later.
 April1963
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/2/2013 8:08:23 AM

I go to a job interview, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"..............
I approach a task or endeavor, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?............."
I drive my car down the road, or choose a car off the lot, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"..........
I take a test in school, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"..............
I interact with people socially, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"............
I meet a new person and shake their hand, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"...........
I see a pretty girl and want to approach her/I approach her, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"...........
I walk down the sidewalk, I'm not thinking "now, how big is my penis?".............
I choose what clothes to wear, I don't think "now, how big is my penis?"

Okay drinkthesun..... Now you have me curious.........I rrrrreally would like to know............just to write that measurement in my "record book".
Please send all this information well detailed ASAP...Only the" P" info please!
 Cynderella
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2013 12:44:59 PM
^^^ April

Little Man-clevage
 tallshyman
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2013 3:33:02 PM
men never talk to a woman after checking out her boobs just like women never talk to a man after checking out is package.
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/2/2013 3:58:50 PM
@3ffervescent............DEFINITELY YES!!! Showing Nipples is a Definite Plus!!! Nothing Sexier!!!
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/2/2013 4:23:41 PM

@3ffervescent............DEFINITELY YES!!! Showing Nipples is a Definite Plus!!! Nothing Sexier!!!

Down boy. I'm pretty sure she was kidding.
 normalgirl2015
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/3/2013 4:02:38 PM
Yes, some packages are impossible to ignore, even walking through the mall...lol
Posted: 8/3/2013 5:55:15 PM
Yea, I know...I was walking through the mall carrying my package under my arm that I'd gotten from one of the stores, and people just kept looking at it. I guess the wrapping or something was especially interesting.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2013 1:16:56 AM
In my age group, everythings gone south...and it hurts my neck to look down that much.
 dwayne88
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2013 11:01:57 AM
I tend to look at a man's hands more than his crotch. Since I've started dating again, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that there's some merit behind the correlation of a man's hands and his nether region.

Is that really? I have pretty small hands for a guy, and small junk to. But I dont see how those things would go together at all.

I wish I had big hands, just so no chick would look at me and assume i'm small.
 Lexti
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/8/2013 5:09:23 PM

Is that really (true)? I have pretty small hands for a guy, and small junk to. But I dont see how those things would go together at all. I wish I had big hands, just so no chick would look at me and assume i'm small.

I don't know HOW the two physically tie together, but I'm just saying from my own personal experience that I've noticed a correlation between the two and you are furthering my research from this statement. Lol. I have yet to meet a man with small hands and large junk or vice versa. The shoe size myth is garbage, but I'd almost bet money on the hands thing!
 mermaid140
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/8/2013 5:40:12 PM
Sure, I look at the size of the bulge... some are big and some don't exist.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 3:08:17 AM
Well gentlemen, there you have it...hand size gives you away. If you want to get laid and are not sporting a huge loaf in your shorts... start wearing some oversized gloves and stuff the fingers with tissue. LOL
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 4:41:29 AM
I had a GF is college who I was dating. One day we were visiting her sister.
She asked me to take my middle finger and touch the bottom of my hand. She said something approving and I watched Robin turn fifteen shades of red as her sister expalined to me that the distance between the end and where I touched was how long I was when "fully engaged".

Robin eventually tested the theory and declared her sister to be spot on.

YMMV
Posted: 8/9/2013 4:31:31 PM
I was born with one hand bigger, and the other smaller. One's almost half the size as the other, or the other almost twice the size as the one, whichever way you want to look at it. It keeps them guessing. It's a lot of fun.
 Lexti
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/9/2013 5:50:35 PM
^^^ Ooh, good mystery! I'd bet on the bigger hand! ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages