Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Visionaryone
Msg: 80
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
For me that is an emphatic heck to the no I do not look at ding dongs!! There are many more things about a man I am checking out than his 'manhood'. The first thing I notuce on a man is that muscle right at the top of the shoulder (have no idea what it's called) mmmm mmm good! I also like forearms, hands and chests. Other than that I save all the other stuff for the bedroom..
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 8/9/2013 7:15:01 PM
^ Ha! that's funny. She said "I do not look at ding dongs!" What a hilarious word. Ding dong. What fun would life be without such words.
 Visionaryone
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/9/2013 7:21:34 PM
^lol I go back and forth bewtween saying ding dong and ding a ling but I was feeling ding dong-y tonight (ooh frisky!)
Posted: 8/9/2013 7:48:48 PM

There is something masculine about drinks

Folks need to quit complimenting me. I'm gonna git a complex or sumpin.

cardboard stuff - I still haven't given my latest response to all that. But it's been so long now. The moment's lost.

I want to color the spaceship fort with crayon. Well, maybe some fingerpaint too. But otherwise, glueing pieces of aluminum foil here and there would do it right, make it look all metal-like. And I want water-gun lazer blasters implemented so we can get 'em from the inside. And we should use toy walkie-talkies, putting their counterparts in places around the yard or house, so we can communicate with other worlds or approaching bogies. And a periscope from cardboard paper-towel tubes. And put a control for the yard's sprinkler system inside so we can activate our force-field.

but, I do know that size and enthusiasm are not the same thing

What's this mean? What's it referring to?

Okay drinkthesun..... Now you have me curious.........I rrrrreally would like to know............just to write that measurement in my "record book".
Please send all this information well detailed ASAP...Only the" P" info please!

Say what?!
 dwayne88
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2013 5:31:41 AM

I don't know HOW the two physically tie together, but I'm just saying from my own personal experience that I've noticed a correlation between the two and you are furthering my research from this statement. Lol. I have yet to meet a man with small hands and large junk or vice versa. The shoe size myth is garbage, but I'd almost bet money on the hands thing!

I still don't understand how they correlate.

A guy can be big and tall and have huge hands and still be small.

I need to run and get giant fake hands.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/12/2013 12:00:56 AM
lol nope, I don't really care about penis size. Its how they use it and how they pleasure me. But I won't lie, I did try to check out a man's package once. Was a celebrity I was in close contact with enough to stare..LOL
 platypus_man
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2013 6:08:32 AM
After I overheard one girl telling another that what she really wanted was a guy who could lick his own eyebrows, I stopped worrying about package size. Same for the girls; whoever you are, there are guys attracted to you; a pretty face is way more important to me than her boobs.
 Cynderella
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2013 8:11:53 AM
Since this thread, I have caught myself looking down...

When I got caught...I just giggled and said "I'm a bum gal, I'm just waiting for you to turn around"

Let's be honest...the world would be a better place if we all just went naked.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/13/2013 4:39:10 PM
I have dated men of various sizes. I am very tiny, only 5 foot even. The only men that I have found that were large in that area were very tall men. Like 6'3 or 6'4, the one who was 6'4. was too big for me..lol. But then again, one very tall man I dated was little..LOL
 justlookingvt
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:56:59 PM

Let's be honest...the world would be a better place if we all just went naked.

I wouldn't say better... I'd say harder. ;-)

..............................................................................................................................................................................
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/27/2013 12:09:05 PM
I would admit I spend my time watching the women during the warm months at work walk by in tight outfits or skimpy outfits! I have done some double or triple looks when I see a woman who is 20 years older than me wear a tight shirt showing half of eat boob and wished I was her man! Even women in the 50;s or 60's look good with big breast during the summer!
 sxymiss32
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/27/2013 6:34:37 PM
No! I check to see if he is a nice person and has decent values or morals.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/28/2013 4:25:53 AM
Physically? I check out arms and butts. The package absolutely matters, but only after I start dating the guy and actually find out what's going on firsthand - you can't really gauge much through clothes.
 elklover13
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/9/2013 1:05:27 PM
I think that is a definite yes to checking out women's boobs. All I can say is thank goodness for summer because when it rolls around the sking starts showing more. I work in a retail store that has air condition so that attracts alot of women.
 LookingInWestLake
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:50:20 AM
As long as they are not fake. I am trying to understand the attraction women have to fake boobs. Unless you have none or totally deflated breasts after nursing it just makes no sense. Small boobs are always better looking than plastic bolt-on to me. Fake are a total turn off. I have learned to live with a 4" package I'd think a woman could live with small boobs. It's the same thing.
 another_nail_in_my_heart
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:51:47 AM
Great now you have me checking my testicles for cleavage.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/14/2015 5:04:26 AM
Its something that runs in the family. The size of a dudes junk is a genetic thing, always inherited within reason with the exception of the abnormalities - it doesn't have to do with height/weight/etc.

Size of a girls boobs are also genetically inherited for the most part as well.
 Aradia96
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/14/2015 6:05:45 AM
I've never checked out a bulge but I love men's hands, yummm.
I check their hands out a lot.
The really feminine smooth hands are amazing
 femdomXDreamer92
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/24/2015 3:11:49 AM
Wanna give me ur opinion on my flaccid size? Email show me that thing at vicariousXsoul@gmail.com
 femdomXDreamer92
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/24/2015 9:53:47 AM
I love humiliation especially when it's flaccid my****is micro then haha I love for a women to tell me she has a strap on bigger then my****and she is gunman **** me; )
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2015 11:51:16 PM
Women tend to check out the butt more and it is often easier to see. If a guy is on the beach then his whole physique is easier to see. Men's packages are not inherently attractive to most of us and that is why we don't appreciate****pics especially from strangers and unsolicited, and there are no male centrefolds in magazines.
Men will stare at a woman's boobs and hardly glance at her face in some cases, that never happens with a woman. I for instance would not even glance down there if the guy is not attractive to me in the first place.
 south_city
Msg: 101
Posted: 4/27/2015 7:04:15 AM
When a woman shows interest in me, I would often get compliments about my arms, chest, and once in a while my butt. A woman can't make any firm assessments about a man's package when he has clothes on.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 102
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:04:27 PM

Men will stare at a woman's boobs and hardly glance at her face in some cases, that never happens with a woman.

If she has a butter face, and her boobs show some pizzaz, yeah -- he'll be looking at that. If she has a pretty face, he'll be looking at both if she has a nice chest (chest a bit more if sticks way out there). If she has a plain-Jane face and she's flaunting her chest, heck yeah he's going to stare at it. A woman who dresses to show the size of her bust is going to get that; she shouldn't complain.

I for instance would not even glance down there if the guy is not attractive to me in the first place.

I think a lot of women go for the broad shoulders, muscular-physique of arms too though. I think the thing with gals is that they can make up for a butter face if she's not fat but still has a large chest that's being shown... the guy will still want to chase her that night (albeit not necessarily after that night).... Where a gal is less likely to chase/give-in-to-chase with the guy with a butter face who has a nice muscular physique that's being shown, as gals are less likely to just want a roll in the hay.

I will say though that when you get into a workout/ripped phase after weight training and all for a year -- girls are going to like you more than society admits.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 103
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:20:02 PM

When a woman shows interest in me, I would often get compliments about my arms, chest, and once in a while my butt. A woman can't make any firm assessments about a man's package when he has clothes on.

Thus the advantage for a guy of being a cyclist. Everything is displayed and nothing is left out of the woman's imagination.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 104
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:28:54 PM

Thus the advantage for a guy of being a cyclist. Everything is displayed and nothing is left out of the woman's imagination.

I don't know about it being an advantage. I've seen more than my fair share of cyclists around the Atlanta area that were simply showing off their shortcomings.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages