Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 femdomXDreamer92
Msg: 99
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I love humiliation especially when it's flaccid my****is micro then haha I love for a women to tell me she has a strap on bigger then my****and she is gunman **** me; )
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 4/26/2015 11:51:16 PM
Women tend to check out the butt more and it is often easier to see. If a guy is on the beach then his whole physique is easier to see. Men's packages are not inherently attractive to most of us and that is why we don't appreciate****pics especially from strangers and unsolicited, and there are no male centrefolds in magazines.
Men will stare at a woman's boobs and hardly glance at her face in some cases, that never happens with a woman. I for instance would not even glance down there if the guy is not attractive to me in the first place.
 south_city
Msg: 101
Posted: 4/27/2015 7:04:15 AM
When a woman shows interest in me, I would often get compliments about my arms, chest, and once in a while my butt. A woman can't make any firm assessments about a man's package when he has clothes on.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 102
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:04:27 PM

Men will stare at a woman's boobs and hardly glance at her face in some cases, that never happens with a woman.

If she has a butter face, and her boobs show some pizzaz, yeah -- he'll be looking at that. If she has a pretty face, he'll be looking at both if she has a nice chest (chest a bit more if sticks way out there). If she has a plain-Jane face and she's flaunting her chest, heck yeah he's going to stare at it. A woman who dresses to show the size of her bust is going to get that; she shouldn't complain.

I for instance would not even glance down there if the guy is not attractive to me in the first place.

I think a lot of women go for the broad shoulders, muscular-physique of arms too though. I think the thing with gals is that they can make up for a butter face if she's not fat but still has a large chest that's being shown... the guy will still want to chase her that night (albeit not necessarily after that night).... Where a gal is less likely to chase/give-in-to-chase with the guy with a butter face who has a nice muscular physique that's being shown, as gals are less likely to just want a roll in the hay.

I will say though that when you get into a workout/ripped phase after weight training and all for a year -- girls are going to like you more than society admits.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 103
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:20:02 PM

When a woman shows interest in me, I would often get compliments about my arms, chest, and once in a while my butt. A woman can't make any firm assessments about a man's package when he has clothes on.

Thus the advantage for a guy of being a cyclist. Everything is displayed and nothing is left out of the woman's imagination.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 104
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:28:54 PM

Thus the advantage for a guy of being a cyclist. Everything is displayed and nothing is left out of the woman's imagination.

I don't know about it being an advantage. I've seen more than my fair share of cyclists around the Atlanta area that were simply showing off their shortcomings.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 105
Posted: 4/27/2015 1:40:25 PM

I don't know about it being an advantage. I've seen more than my fair share of cyclists around the Atlanta area that were simply showing off their shortcomings.

Hahahaha. So true.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2015 2:16:15 PM
Uh, That goes double, whether the guy wants it not, in the cold water of the pool doing laps no matter the tightness of the suit.
Geez, I wished it worked that way with the belly - that's one part of me that could use some shrinkage.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 107
Posted: 4/27/2015 9:58:41 PM
The first thing I look at are elbows. If they're too pointy, I'm out of there.
 Dee4166
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2015 1:13:11 AM
I once told a guy that he had...

"Expressive eyebrows"....

Well...he DID!!!!
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2015 5:08:56 AM
Unless you're walking around in speedos 24/7 or it sticks out of the bottom of your trouser leg there's probably not much visible for them to check out. :)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 110
Posted: 4/29/2015 7:53:37 AM

The first thing I look at are elbows. If they're too pointy, I'm out of there.

Pig, you're disgusting. How dare you objectify women's elbows!! They have a right to have pointy elbows. And what happen to those women with well rounded elbows? Do you stare at them, drool. Dream of putting your pinky on that pointy surface, feel the roughness of that skin?

If this gets out of hand, before you know it, they will have elbow bras, all decorated in lace and bows. Or for the atheletic women, pure spandex, tight, creating compression.

So next time you see elbow, have some respect, looks elsewhere like her boobs or cleavage.
 whitetigermtm79
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2015 10:21:28 PM
I love legs! Thank God for summer and shorts/skirts weather!
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 3:39:35 AM
I used to work with a girl and she would come into my cubical to talk. She would be standing and I would be sitting in my chair facing her and she would constantly glance down between my legs! It was obvious, so I don't know if she wanted me to catch her or not. She wouldn't stare, but constantly look down??? Didn't bother me at all!!! I actually liked it!!!
 julystorm22
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2018 5:36:07 PM
I honestly do not even look to see a guy's package. I do find myself at times staring at a guy's hands. Height and strong-looking shoulders are something I also take notice of.
 MsMicki
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2018 7:12:39 PM
I'm an arm gal.....only reason you would catch me watching basketball!!

but yeah....I'll look....but it's not like the 70's tight jeans days anymore...so don't see much.

and anyone under the age of 25 has jeans on that the crotch is at their knees....so bleh!
 ssm508
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2018 6:28:45 AM

Even then, flaccid penis size doesn't necessarily determine how big his penis is when he is completely hard and erect. Some people are showers and others are growers.
 sun_water
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/27/2018 7:48:32 PM
Even if I had magical powers that would allow to see thru a man's pants, I still wouldn't check out a random stranger's package. If I was dating a man, then yes I would do an "inspection" on his package. LOL.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/28/2018 10:31:37 PM

Even if I had magical powers that would allow to see thru a man's pants, I still wouldn't check out a random stranger's package.

Yeah I think if you can make out the shape of things, he is wearing a wrong size pair of pants. The only time I notice anything is if the man is aroused for whatever reason, it usually has nothing to do with me so I try not to look.
 CBGB77
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:48:51 AM
Remember that scene in Spinal Tap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAargSCXQaQ
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:56:11 AM
I pretty much give every man I see 'the once-over' (discreetly, of course. I'm a Lady)

I've always done it, probably always will. Kind of like a 'facial tic'. (smile)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2018 6:36:01 PM
No flaccid penises are not really equivalent to boobs...
More like arms, shoulders, hands
Posted: 7/5/2018 10:06:59 PM
I thought of this thread while having a conversation with a female friend a few days ago. It was in the 90s while we were out so a lot of women were dressed for those temperatures. My friend is fairly well endowed (38DD). They were fighting to escape the top she was wearing and I noticed a lot of heads turning to look as we were eating outside. I asked what it's like to have large breasts. Besides the complaints about her back hurting and having a hard time finding some clothes that fit right, she compared them to a guy with a 10" rooster walking around with a hard on while wearing sweatpants. Even the people that aren't looking will notice.

I don’t wear sweatpants so I can't relate to that analogy ;)
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 3:48:51 AM
HAHA...oh I check females out legs, breasts, etc. and have seen women blatantly looking at crouches and what ever they wanted to look at....society makes no secrets on what they want or need...they just seem to lack the communication skills to get it...lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:49:14 AM
Boobs are nice, but it's all about the booty for me...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages