Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ssm508
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Girls Boobs vs Guys PackagesPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I don't know about it being an advantage. I've seen more than my fair share of cyclists around the Atlanta area that were simply showing off their shortcomings.

Even then, flaccid penis size doesn't necessarily determine how big his penis is when he is completely hard and erect. Some people are showers and others are growers.
 sun_water
Msg: 116
Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages
Posted: 6/27/2018 7:48:32 PM
Even if I had magical powers that would allow to see thru a man's pants, I still wouldn't check out a random stranger's package. If I was dating a man, then yes I would do an "inspection" on his package. LOL.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/28/2018 10:31:37 PM

Even if I had magical powers that would allow to see thru a man's pants, I still wouldn't check out a random stranger's package.

Yeah I think if you can make out the shape of things, he is wearing a wrong size pair of pants. The only time I notice anything is if the man is aroused for whatever reason, it usually has nothing to do with me so I try not to look.
 CBGB77
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:48:51 AM
Remember that scene in Spinal Tap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAargSCXQaQ
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:56:11 AM
I pretty much give every man I see 'the once-over' (discreetly, of course. I'm a Lady)

I've always done it, probably always will. Kind of like a 'facial tic'. (smile)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2018 6:36:01 PM
No flaccid penises are not really equivalent to boobs...
More like arms, shoulders, hands
Posted: 7/5/2018 10:06:59 PM
I thought of this thread while having a conversation with a female friend a few days ago. It was in the 90s while we were out so a lot of women were dressed for those temperatures. My friend is fairly well endowed (38DD). They were fighting to escape the top she was wearing and I noticed a lot of heads turning to look as we were eating outside. I asked what it's like to have large breasts. Besides the complaints about her back hurting and having a hard time finding some clothes that fit right, she compared them to a guy with a 10" rooster walking around with a hard on while wearing sweatpants. Even the people that aren't looking will notice.

I don’t wear sweatpants so I can't relate to that analogy ;)
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 3:48:51 AM
HAHA...oh I check females out legs, breasts, etc. and have seen women blatantly looking at crouches and what ever they wanted to look at....society makes no secrets on what they want or need...they just seem to lack the communication skills to get it...lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:49:14 AM
Boobs are nice, but it's all about the booty for me...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Boobs vs Guys Packages