Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Karismaticappeal
Msg: 401
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???Page 17 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I have a big one and size does make a difference.I slept with a white woman a few yrs ago and she came within 2 min,no joke.She told me she's never come this fast with any other man.This is a skill too,that I posess.
 Blueberryeggos
Msg: 402
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:43:58 PM
So with 20 pages of replies , I randomly scanned about 7 pages worth and here is what Ive learned......

sometimes yes
sometimes no
sometimes it depends on the user
 Tears44
Msg: 403
Posted: 4/8/2013 6:29:27 AM
Any women who say size does not matter, NEVER had size..Period!! If she did, she would not say that..From many many women, I have been with..dated..etc..They say..what I just said..Any women who says size does not matter..also, will never exsperince the pleasure, like my ex-wife said she is a nurse.."The virgina is a muscle and as it stretches, pleasure evolves through out women body..period..But also,being in the Marines and traveling through the world and the US..It is the region of the US..I lie in Wisconsin, and the women up there are all about size, they will ask you, over dinner or on the phone..and you had not better lie..Also some who are married and have small husbands..seek large men on the side..And that is everwhere I have been..So..Yes SIZE does matter...

And she will get spoiled ..many have and will...
 Tears44
Msg: 404
Posted: 4/8/2013 6:32:01 AM
Your the women I am talking about..you never know true pleasure.....
 RTMomof3
Msg: 405
Posted: 4/8/2013 6:44:30 AM
I've had all shapes and sizes. The best sex I have EVER had had nothing to do with the size (though it was larger than average) but I think it's because it was curved and just kept hitting the right spot every time!!

The next best two--one was average and one was large and they were both phenomenal. I always say as long as it's not as small as a pinky finger or as big as my forearm, I can work with it!
 monk0055
Msg: 406
Posted: 6/5/2013 7:58:55 AM
Yes size does matter.when a woman says it dont they are full of shit.i am a magnum xl condom guy and the women that I have been with say they are more satisfied with a guy with a large****because it hits everything.
 cansey87
Msg: 407
Posted: 6/8/2013 12:36:18 PM
Anyoone say size doesn't matter is a liar, trying giving them a 2inch and see what they do with it.. I have had good sex with both good and small, well not too too small, maybe 4 inches and I cans safely say I prefer a bigger one cause I like that good pain as it hits the cervix.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 408
Posted: 6/10/2013 1:49:27 PM
I've been around the block and haven't been fortunate enough to meet many with small ones. Only had one that was small and I was so smitten by him, he could have not even been born with one, and I would have orgasmed anyway......lol....so serious. I would have married that guy, it was about the way he made me feel in general, nothing to do with bedroom. I'll take being treated like a princess any day, over d!ck.

On another note, average size for me works best, its the only size in which I can orgasm while on top (only met 2 that were average). Anything bigger than average is painful, I do not enjoy it because men get too excited and want to stick it all in, as if I had an unlimited highway in there. After a certain point, there are other organs in the vicinity!
 TheLiberator
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2013 7:48:11 PM
Woman are different, and just like penises... vaginas are fairly unique to the owner.

Some women do not like penises that are large enough to cause discomfort, but there are so many variables when it comes to technique, foreplay, buildup, romance, emotional bonds and chemistry...

I asked a woman after a satisfying love making session the usual "how good was it?" and so on. She turned to display her impossible to duplicate bedhead in testament to my prowess, Vidal Sassoon can kiss my ass. We got to talking about sex and our experiences, and she revealed that the best lover she ever had, also had the smallest penis that she had ever seen. They did have a strong bond developed over years, and he was one of her "greatest loves". So there is obviously much more to the equation than the size of your****
 April1963
Msg: 410
Posted: 6/11/2013 10:19:10 AM
Maybe!, because there are no many Big P out on the "market" to be able to compare and extract a correct conclusion.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 411
Posted: 6/11/2013 10:54:26 AM
This woman gets scared by oversized penises. Average (five/six/seven inches) are fine. Don't come swinging at me with anything bigger. I won't like it. Thanks :)
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 412
Posted: 6/12/2013 9:59:25 AM
Well how many 5 inch dildos do they make and sell?? I would think size matters too most
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 413
Posted: 6/12/2013 8:47:35 PM
^^^ Size matters – length, width, head diameter, total volume. So do shape, texture, and material. Personality and sense of humour, not so much. Although the “"John Holmes" model looks like a real rib-tickler.

Normal-size dildos hover around the 6” mark give or take a half inch or so, about the same as the average male. Dildos under 4” are available but 6” can be pretty serviceable for a women who prefers less, if she controls the angle and depth of penetration. The original ‘Rabbit” popularized by Sex in the City had an insertable length of under 5 inches.

Larger-than-normal dildos are available for regular use or for pushing the limits. Nice thing about dildos – they don’t get careless and start shoving. And rumour has it women who use them still like a regular-sized man in the line-up once in a while. Couldn’t hurt to bring a few good jokes.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 12:33:19 AM
A woman can get spoiled by many things, my guess would be a monster slong wouldn't make it in the top five list for the majority of women. If you want to know where you stand as a lover or a man.....you can get a fairly accurate idea by how many Xs desire to maintain contact with you many years after it's over. You never know who your woman is talking to when you're not around.LOL
 TonyVerse
Msg: 415
Posted: 8/10/2013 3:53:33 AM
Ask any woman if all things were equal besides a mans penis size, which one would she choose and at least 90% of the time, I guarantee the woman choose the guy with the bigger penis. It doesn't take science or anything to figure that out. That's just the way it is and if a mandingo knows how to work his pack of meat, he can definitely spoil a woman very well.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 416
Posted: 8/10/2013 1:48:12 PM

That made me smile, it reminded me of the time that I broke my Rabbit...

That made me think about a possible description in a woman's profile...

"Spirited, passionate rabbit breaker woman seeks man to take over rabbit responsibilities... " :-) with pictures of the broken rabbit :-)
 mermaid140
Msg: 417
Posted: 8/11/2013 9:27:19 AM

A woman can get spoiled by many things, my guess would be a monster slong wouldn't make it in the top five list for the majority of women. If you want to know where you stand as a lover or a man.....you can get a fairly accurate idea by how many Xs desire to maintain contact with you many years after it's over. You never know who your woman is talking to when you're not around.LOL

LOL You're right...
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2013 8:59:48 PM
I am so small and tight, that I could never ever get a big penis in me. In answer to your question, I am not spoiled by a big penis. 4 to 5 inches is all that I could ever deal with. Beyond that would torture my cervix and be painful. A 4 to 5 inch penis is perfect, just so it is not too thick. I have not really had actual human shared experiences for the last 3 years. Read on.
In reference to Didos, I like a 7 to 8 inch dido because my hand takes up about 3 inches holding and directing the dido. You men take about 3 to 4 inches of hand on your penis to get yourself off. Why would anyone need to go beyond 5 inches?
 lookinfouryoutoo
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2013 12:47:55 AM
This type of thread is funny. Any girl who is spoiled by, or who requires a big d*ck, obviously has a big vagina, and that's not a good thing lol. No guy, not even a really well endowed one, wants to throw their hot dog down some woman's hallway, not even if he is packing a foot long.
 35brock
Msg: 420
Posted: 8/17/2013 9:02:58 AM

Women prefer a guy 8 to 12 inches or so

They probably won't find a large percentage of men who are that big. The average penis size is about 5-6 inches.
 floral2
Msg: 421
Posted: 8/17/2013 10:43:17 AM
Size counts. Although tt is just one piece of the puzzle. Having a big penis won't help if there are other problems in the bedroom. I prefer around 6-8 inches. Which is about average to above average. But size would only be a dealbreaker if a man was really small.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2013 1:48:03 AM
Row boat or cargo ship?
Hmmm

I'll take the one with a captain that knows the sea.
 ICtheLite
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2013 11:58:44 PM
^^^^^ Very well put.
 perre62
Msg: 424
Posted: 8/21/2013 6:21:52 PM
It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship!
 mermaid140
Msg: 425
Posted: 8/25/2013 7:01:48 PM

It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship!

It needs to be a big ship to feel the motion.....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???