Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TuffGuy666
Msg: 26
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???Page 2 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Yes. Just like a man can get spoiled by a tight...

Well, you know
 MsMicki
Msg: 27
view profile
History
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:47:38 PM
Is this your friends first experience with a big ?
Only way to know if it's the size or the technique ........ is to have sex with another big

My experiences with a big had quite the opposite effect on me...

I am extremely spoiled tho.....by a luscious set of lips, a tantalizing tounge, some fabulous fingers and one awesome average penis
 Mozzily
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2012 8:17:45 PM
I had the best sex of my life with a guy whos "stuff" was maybe smaller then avrg. it seemed to be the perfect length to hit my spot.
 HywayRyder4U
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/6/2012 9:23:22 PM
Of course it can make a difference. Thats like asking does a really loose woman make a difference to the average guy ? If a guy puts it in and neither of them know it I kinda think that speaks for itself. The more you feel in a physical act the better it feels. This is not rocket science. Maybe your friend needs huge because she is, well, huge herself...
 AddHomonym
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:07:25 AM

What? By being impaled?

Like anything I have to say could follow that?
 Kitten189
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:57:50 AM
Ive experienced everything from an acorn to a pepper-grinder and the best sex is with a guy who knows what he's doing and who knows a woman's body.

It has nothing to do with size per se.........

*Edit* Op,you do come up with some interesting Threads ;)
 wearied
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:08:08 AM
This entire subject--and every discussion that I've ever seen stem from it--is ridiculous.

First of all, if size really matters to a woman, then total satisfaction is no farther away than the produce section of the nearest grocery store. Pick out your perfect cucumber; warm that sucker up; and have a blast. Your partner with the micro-penis can use his hands, mouth, and your perfectly picked cucumber to fulfill your every desire.

Secondly, if penis size really matters to a woman, then lesbians would not exist... because as they are well aware, a penis of any size--huge or otherwise--is not necessary for a female to be absolutely satisfied, sexually.

Third, the thought of dating a woman with a huge-penis standard is going to be more than a little off-putting to most guys--even those with nice penises.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:17:50 AM

Isn't the size of the vessel, its the motion of the ocean...

LOL. That's what lots of women will tell guys who haven't been generously endowed.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:45:00 AM
She hasn't been "spoiled," she's discovered something about herself that she didn't realize before. Unfortunately, what she found out, means that her search for an ideal mate will be that much more difficult.

It's no different than someone finding out they like to have their hair pulled during sex, or that they are really into a certain "kink."

The "it's a myth" thing doesn't apply. Yes, it IS true that any given woman could find that size doesn't matter TO HER. But once she finds out it does, then all bets are off.

The only remaining doubt she MIGHT consider, is that if she continues to experiment, that she might learn further that the size is only a part of what makes things work for her, or that this situation was as wonderful as it was, BECAUSE it was a just-for-sex situation. The freeing feeling of "no strings" often causes people to think they have found Nirvana with that person, or that kind of person, when all that's really happened is that they really let themselves go for the first time.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:35:50 AM
Different peole like different things. Igor makes the point very well. And some women do NOT like a big penis, because they find it uncomfortable, or they like the varied sensations that an "average" sized one can provide as there is a little room to move it around in the vagina. Again, it's an individual preference, and bigger is only better for some women - your friend is probably one of those, OP.
 Full_of_Grace67
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:36:28 AM
AintNoDeal: I just had this visual of her pissing on her friend's shoes!!!

Forumite: That was just plain mean...Is there something you want to tell the class?
 christyis4real
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:09:31 AM
I couldn't tell ya if I am spoiled or not at the moment. This has been the first "bigger than normal" experiance that I have had. Scared me at first, but it NOW feels the same as it did when I was with someone who was average sized. I am guessing that I am used to it. I would say that average wouldn't make much of a difference. Being with another smaller dude would probably make me feel like I was spoiled before no matter how well the dude performed. I would more than likely not get anything from it.

Just being real.
 Viper1E
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:41:52 AM

.i tried to tell her size don't matter, but she just sat there sobbing that she needs a man who measures up Does anyone know if it is a myth? maybe i can get her to read this.

There are two sides to the equation.
1. His side (Can't churn butter with a toothpick baby)
2. Her side (She thinks he's a Trojan, but it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway).

Only her OB/Gyn knows for sure..
 bilby886
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 9:15:45 AM
Just a word of advice -
DON'T USE 3D GLASSES!
 ohenryx
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2012 10:31:44 AM
As WindChymes pointed out, an industrial strength vibrator is a lot harder for a man to compete with than a larger penis. And even then, I can join in and help her use that oversized toy. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

I do believe the women who desire an over-size penis are doing so because of the visual excitement, rather than the actual intercourse. Just as men (some men) go crazy over big boobs. Why? You don’t really fyck them. Well, you can, but that is another “visual stimulation” thing, the sensations are not nearly as satisfying to a man as vagina or mouth or ….
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/7/2012 10:38:48 AM
Har har har...LOL. This is great! I love it! The only reason this debate will rage on for an eternity, is too keep those more self-concious types feeling hopeful. Where is anyone with some significant sexual experience, can confide to be rather sure what the correct answer would be. I would say size matters to a point, but "big big big is also overrated. And I tend to think sex is no different than many other things, where is if you get allot of something that appeals and makes you happy, you want more of it.
 Della D
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:36:30 PM
@ Big fun wave: LOL, I agree entirely with you,

1. about the reason this thread will keep on till eternity but would like to add another reason: Those guys who (for whatever reason) feel a need to advertise themselves via their proclaimed size.

2. In my first post in this thread I deliberately stayed away from the (unavoidable) discussion about size, and do agree there with you again, that within a certain range size generally really does not matter, though I do concede that everybody is different.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:21:47 AM
Yes, your friend has been ruined. Now other men will be like a bb in a box car. They'll have to strap a 2x4 across their asses just to keep from falling in.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:41:04 AM
If men were as concerned about the size of thier package as women are concerned about the size of thier boobs then it would be commonplace to see padded jockey shorts, penis enhancement surgury and who knows maybe even padded condoms to make up for any inadequacies. Seeing as it's becoming commonplace for men to go down the road of what was previously a females domain in terms of wearing earings makeup, jewelry and hair colour/streaking who knows what's next.
 Ratsrule
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2012 12:48:07 PM
^^^ Marks and spencer already do padded briefs-you're behind the times my dear

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/05/marks-spencer-padded-men-s-briefs-
snapped-up-for-party-season-115875-22826731/
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/8/2012 6:22:57 PM
^^^^ yes I suppose I am. Some women need padded bras and some men need padded briefs I guess. If someone is going is stick out from the crowd why not go all out and wear a jelly mould and some black tights or would that be a "Melenky bit Horrorshow" and way too 70's. Some in the past have though you could judge a man by the side of his codpiece or sporan. What's old is new!

I went to a concert in the early 80's where the lead singer was wearing white tights with what looked like a kulbassa stuffed in. He looked like he was getting a little greasy by the end of the show - the girls in our group were having a bit of fun with that - sometimes it's really not a good idea to have seats right near the front.
 abelian
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/8/2012 6:39:44 PM

but she just sat there sobbing that she needs a man who measures up

Well, tell her to just suck it up.

Does anyone know if it is a myth?

No, it's absolutely true. She's ruined. For the rest of her life, she'll be a size queen.
 Floatmetothemoon
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/8/2012 6:56:58 PM
I spent 17 years with a good size penis, not enormo man, but very good sized...

encounters since then have been seriously lacking, because what i took for granted as being 'average size'..simply isnt so

i sure hope one can get over it because i'm failing miserably..
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:01:38 PM
Everything everyone has said is true. Guys with bigger junk can get laid easier b/c girls tell their friends and their friends tell their friends...girls generally want to have this experience. There are size queens. I've heard it's because the like giving head to them more or it stretches the walls more. I've never really heard good things about exceptionally long peni though. You'll never see a lesbian use a little strap on...that should tell you something right there. I'm average, maybe a little above, maybe, I wish I was bigger, but a 9 inch guy probably wishes it were 10 inches. There is not a guy alive who would turn down another inch or some more girth. There's all kinds of factors...it builds confidence, it may look nicer, it might (but not necessarily) perform better. With all that being said avg seems to work just fine. I like a girl with a tight Vag. I'm not going to turn down an avg vag though, but too loose is definitely a turn off just like too small is gonna turn a lot of women off. Girls, learn to use your Kegals, and guys learn to use your tongue and don't be intimidated by toys. I was spoiled by a squirter once...huge huge turn on to me. She was unique, never had another one like her. I did everything to hold on to her and please her sexually.
 tru art
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:17:37 PM
Yes: size matter, if a woman has a tired, old worn out, vagina that has been over utilized, and stretched beyond its elastic ability to tighten-up; Size matter if a woman enjoys stress, and pressure against her vaginal wall. Size matters if her fantasy is for something very big. Size matters if she doesn't want something big

No: size doesn't matter when desire calls, and he knows what to do to satisfy her.
Size doesn't matter if she is a lesbian; size doesn't matter if there is no desire for sex.
Size doesn't matter because the clitoris don't care about size, only the right pressure, and right MAN-ipulation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???