Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ted61
Msg: 53
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???Page 3 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
From a common sense point, a bigger penis would give more "stimulation" to the vagina. I've read that if a women masturbates with vibrators, etc, a real penis is a poor second. same principle.

Another example, once a man has sex with a REALLY enthusiastic woman, who has a very sensative P***y, sex is not as exciting with an "average" partner.

Yes, just as there are guys who are "premature ejaculators" who orgasam with the slightest stimulation, there are women with basically the same "problem." Lots of action and orgasams. If you're lucky, you'll meet one.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 54
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:54:30 AM
just as there are guys who are "premature ejaculators" who orgasam with the slightest stimulation, there are women with basically the same "problem." Lots of action and orgasams. If you're lucky, you'll meet one

Yes a guy can be easily spoilt by having a woman who is easily brought to orgasm multiple times. Women would probably not think premature ejaculation was a problem for a man if he stayed erect and could come in multiples. A guy could easily be spoil by a woman who could have an orgasm from carressing her breasts or from vaginal stimulation alone.
 --Zen--
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/9/2012 7:50:54 AM
Size queens are easy to satisfy with well lubricated latex gloves
 Moonchild51
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:12:14 AM
Reminds me of the story about Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears....where she says....ahhhh, this one's just right! We all have our own personal preferences but to an extent, as others have said, size does and can matter....Be it too little or too large!
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:35:59 AM
I have been with the extremes in penis size, the best lover out of the whole bunch was average at best. He was inventive and made use of whatever was available to him. Making a women orgasm over and over again was a huge turn on for him so took the time to learn what worked. Yes, a larger penis can be nice but the guy can't expect his penis size to be the only thing he needs to bring to the table, or bedroom, for that matter.

I think perhaps she has gotten spoiled by not just a big penis but the combination of a larger penis and a guy with some skill.
 dwayne88
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2012 10:49:34 AM

Yes, a woman can get spoiled. Especially if he hits the g-spot perfectly.

Considering the g-spot isn't that far in, wouldn't it be easier for a small guy to hit it?

Wouldn't a big guy just pass right by it?

I'd atleast like to think i'd have a shot to please a woman with what I have.
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/9/2012 12:06:13 PM
I've been with men who have had BIG penises, but they didn't know how to pleasure me (filling my vagina wasn't enough). Size doesn't matter, unless it's coupled with knowhow. Some of the best sex I've had has been with men with small penises. They'd mastered the art of pleasuring with hands, tongue and penis. So, find a man who is really good at sex, not a man with just a big penis. Then true pleasure is to be had.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/9/2012 12:55:22 PM

Well, tell her to just suck it up.

but she might choke/suffocate
 christyis4real
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/9/2012 1:54:14 PM
I had a magnum guy - it was a bit painful.

Call me crazy, but the painful part of sex with a "magnum guy" or larger than average penis is what turns me on the most. That mixed with looking down at it while it's "doing it's job".

Nice.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/9/2012 2:07:31 PM
^^^^^ right...some like the pain.

some don't...
 christyis4real
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/9/2012 2:08:46 PM

^^^^^ right...some like the pain.

some don't...

Word!
 Damienevil
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:53:10 PM
the bigger with more girth means it is going to hit more nerves which depending on said girl will make it feel better for her.

I want to know more about shape.

curved up curved left curved right curved down which works best for them.
 CowboyFan30
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:40:38 PM
I see this as being true. I'm not saying that I'm a great lover, but all my ex's keep in contact with me. Too bad they don't want an actual relationship with me. Oh well.
 That_girl*
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:43:17 PM

Paddy_o_Lantern
What are the four words that a man never wants to hear from a woman - Is it in yet?

What are the four words that a woman never wants to hear from a man - Is it in yet?

It ain't the meat it's the motion as long as you have enough meat to have some motion.

AND there you have it!!

an yes every woman is differant just like men who enjoy d ick as well they have thier own likes of what feels good for them

an yes girth an length go hand in hand if you meet a guy who "fits you just right" then yes it can be a very good feeling/filling there is a big differance between hurts an dam that hurts so good!

ive never heard anybody talk with excitment an brag about being with somebody who on thier best day was the size of a rodeo hotdog or vienna sausage

so there has to atleast a big enough boat to cause any kind of wave in the ocean..
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:17:58 PM
can a woman get ______ by a small penis???
 caverunsummer
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:23:02 PM
no truth to it whatsoever....thats like a man crying on his buddys shoulder about the fitting of (her) vagina around his penis!!! fables...fables, bla bla, lol.
 abee_normal
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:36:36 PM
sure.. depends on how much he buys her.. (rimshot)

I used to refer to myself as a A10 warthog.. after the plane that was built for the sole purpose of carrying around that big tank busting gun. I also threathen that if I really got fully hard, all the blood would rush from my brain, and I would faint, so nobody would end up having any fun. lol

How can you not laugh at this topic?

I am a Magnum xl guy. I like the thrill that I get when a partner complains that they cant get it all in their mouth, i wont lie. But at the end of the day, what gets me off is the enthusiasm of my partner. Most stretch to fit, but it takes alot more effort on my part to get them to that point, and there in lies the good sexual chemistry and communication part..

A good deal of lube to not hurt them in the process, doesnt hurt either....
 DragonBits
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:40:10 PM
op, well I know a man would never be so shallow as to be spoiled by a large vagina.

The heart wants what the heart wants.
 genezvouspas
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:17:13 PM
I'll play the devil's advocate and probably get crucified for saying this, but my humble suggestion is, when your friend is doing it with someone below her expected size, I suggest she turns around and takes him in thru her back door, am sure she'll think it;'s not the same size as before. She might even think he's too big to handle.
 coyotefeller
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:31:35 PM

Isn't the size of the vessel, its the motion of the ocean...

LOL. That's what lots of women will tell guys who haven't been generously endowed.

First smart girl I've seen here (OK there's a few others!)...
...Budd Lake New Jersey ...what exit is that??! ...just in
case you change your mind as to the cut-off age and I
drive by there one day ! :)
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/10/2012 9:27:17 PM

OP, If she's sobbing to you crying about it, why would you tell her it doesn't matter when it clearly does to her?

I have a friend who doesn’t take the opening post quite so literally.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:11:14 PM

Is that not normal then

I have been with two that were and the rest were not. All the women I have consulted with tell me this is not the norm. Did it spoil me yes!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/11/2012 6:31:49 AM

Over 8 inches is usually painful and most of the womans nerves are located within the first 2-3 inches of her vagina... so usually if it's betwene 5-8 inches you're good...

anything else... well... get inventive!

It's not just about the mechanics of sex. There's a mental factor involved. For instance, if a guy likes big breasts or a tiny waistline, then he's less mentally (visually) stimulated by a woman who is flat chested, or flabby. Women who love the big guys aren't just about the feel of it... The "idea" of it is just as powerful for them. The mental stimulation. It borders on fetish territory. In fact, for some women it probably is a fetish.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/11/2012 8:25:40 AM
, if a guy likes big breasts or a tiny waistline, then he's less mentally (visually) stimulated by a woman who is flat chested, or flabby

Yes it's all about stimulating our biggest sex organ - our brains. From what I gather large breasts are less likely to be sensitive in a good way ( especially if they have been surgically altered ) so other than the visual appeal they are less likely to result in significant arousal for the woman based purely on sensation. I have to wonder whether large clit's are on average more sensitive than thier smaller counterparts with equal amounts of hooding. Personally after a woman has told me that having her breasts carressed does little or nothing for her they become a lot less interesting for me.

If someone gets turned on by thier visual appearance is it is not much different than a woman having a strong preferrence for a XXL unless that happens to be what she feels fits her the best.
 bilby886
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2012 6:17:57 AM
Yes
some of you 6' beautiful yetis know that a 5'2" China guy would definitely be looking at the "pepsi challenge" in your department...... He'd nee more than a can o' Solo or Mountin dew to make an affect.

so stop "beatin' 'round the bush" and stop knawing on the bone of dissent and admit it both sexes can be spoiled with big (*(Ks and tite punanis and Anal....talk about anal spoilt....wait! lets not go there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???