Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TooManyCurves
Msg: 101
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???Page 5 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Lol that is funny, about the Hitachi wand.
 TooManyCurves
Msg: 102
can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 1/22/2012 10:30:10 AM
That is definitely an interesting point....and a good one.

Some men like busty women, some dont care.

I guess its the same for women and penis size.

Maybe some women just think larger = more of a sexual turn on to them, even to look at.

Just like some men may be "breast men" where size does matter.

Some men are leg men, etc

Everyone is different.
 oneladyforgreattimes
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/25/2012 1:40:26 PM
I am very big and have had sexual relationships and the ladies have expressed how nice and big it was. In some cases they had never seen such a penis. Like you described in your posting the relationships didn't progress but they still came over for a visit.

I really am not seeking a steady relationship now but it is very flattering they call up and say I want that big thing now.

I don't believe its how big but how hard it gets....
 StraylightRunn
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/25/2012 1:45:54 PM
Size matters to women with big vaginas. If you have a yawning vagina you'll need a man with a larger penis.
 want to travel
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:02:02 PM
well, to be honest, I have worked with a tone of women over the years
not once did I hear one brag about how small, or average her lovers penis was......
 CheezyChick
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:12:26 PM

7"length and 6.5 " around
Wtf?! How can you even walk?!!

In my opinion and experience...Size has little to do with skill.
 StraylightRunn
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/29/2012 5:51:21 PM

well, to be honest, I have worked with a tone of women over the years
not once did I hear one brag about how small, or average her lovers penis was.....

Uh...well to be honest...why would anyone brag about how average something is? This has to be the dumbest comment I've ever read, hahahahahaha.

So because some women brag about the size of an ex-lovers****(Which it's weird that they brag about a previous lover to you about the size of their****...but whatever) all women brag about the size of an ex lovers**** Or do you think maybe some women don't brag about sex at all? Is that possible?

Why are people so transfixed on the idea that everyone has to be a certain way? There are no 100% behaviors in human sexuality. Why entertain mythology?
 anais987
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:27:40 PM
I like guys with medium size who know how to use it and very good at oral sex. Men with big ones have this attitude that a woman is supposed to have an orgazm just from looking at it. From my experience they were the worst lovers. Big d*ck with condom on will hurt too if you have sex longer than avarage 9 minutes or whatever.
 whatsthepra
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:47:29 PM
We need more women like you that can deep throat. People tell me they can do it and when they try they only get half way.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/6/2012 4:46:49 AM
Here's a new perspective. Enjoy:
It's not the size of the ship,
nor the motion of the ocean,
its whether the captain stays in port long enough, for all the passengers to get off.
 dreamyvisions
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2012 10:03:14 PM
It depends on the female. I got with someone whose ex was 12 inches. If ya looked at a ruler when it comes to length im closer to 10 inches they i am five and i was still intimidated before we had sex. The second i penetrated--i felt her cervix without going all the way in. A woman that enjoys girth over length may get ruined for reg guys tho. If shes use to a man that has a girth like a soda can--she isnt gonna feel a reg dude.
 Jayne0927
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2012 10:44:45 PM
I'm no expert, but it's so obvious that having a large man is so much more enjoyable (unless it's really big and then it hurts). I recently met someone who is a very nice person, very loving but has a tiny penis and I just can't deal with it. Is there something wrong with me?
 Jayne0927
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2012 10:45:59 PM
I've never experienced women friends "bragging" about their man's**** Maybe my friends are a little more discreet.
 MyScreennameRox
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/7/2012 10:02:25 PM
Why is it every time there's a penis size thread, you have toolbags bragging about the size of their imaginary internet d!cks?
 RedDelPaPa
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2012 10:22:07 PM
I pack roughly 5 angry inches, full of energy and aggression. and like Joe Namath, I guarantee victory over a lumbering and lazy 7" any day.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/7/2012 11:12:03 PM
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
and then, not just any ol will do.
 cooldog65
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2012 11:17:42 PM
Using a sports analogy...I am like the less "gifted", undrafted free agent who works harder and outperforms the overhyped, first round "gifted" athlete.

In track and field, the decathlon determines the greatest athlete. He's not the fastest or the strongest, but the best overall.

I'm like an MMA fighter...I have talents in several areas versus the one sport athlete.
 vie2012
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/8/2012 12:30:18 AM
I think for me it's more about being mentally spoiled on the feeling. I mean when I don't have a big one what I miss most is the physical feeling, but it's my mind that misses it, really. My **** is of course elastic and can adjust to any size almost, but mentally I can get used to feeling a big one and so I crave it.
 Hilly02
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:41:18 AM
Im not convinced we get spoiled by big penis's, more that its easy to be spoiled by a man with a good tongue and awesome shagging technique. Also think a lot of how much we enjoy a man in the sack depends on our head-space and emotional attachment to him....but im old, what would I know about it lol.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/8/2012 5:40:37 AM

Im not convinced we get spoiled by big penis's, more that its easy to be spoiled by a man with a good tongue and awesome shagging technique. Also think a lot of how much we enjoy a man in the sack depends on our head-space and emotional attachment to him....but im old, what would I know about it lol.

An awesome shagging technique isn't going to be enough, if the oral isnt just as good. Yes, some of us are simply spoiled rotten to the core. Get it right guys. lol
You're not old Hilly. I have 7 years on you.
 PartyAnimal62
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/8/2012 7:52:29 AM
Hey hey, my lady friends agree with you. My mouth and tongue and average it just right for them... And to add on it's very thick i've been told....
 PartyAnimal62
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/8/2012 7:54:19 AM
Cute i like it..................
 want to travel
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:31:07 AM
Really,... I have worked with tones of women, not once have I ever heard ANY of them brag about how average
her guy was!!!
women (MOST) are just as visual as men... if not more so
and the majority of women are not telling the truth,because men would get all nuts, if they did!!
 Sailingby44
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:55:41 PM
Well i guess from the women's replies the answer is yes although not all prefer it maybe because they haven't found it yet or gasp they have more depth. The op isn't even being specific enough...what constitutes big? I am quite avg 6" length, 5.5" girth and i need to be grateful...lol. The avg on the planet is 5.5 to 7 ", of course i would love to have 7", but when you measure 8+ " to me that is huge and if women prefer that then have at it....but then again i don't looking for a girl with big tits either. I know it's a poor comparison

What's funny is that i know this to be true, in 200 years or so the avg****size will be at least an inch bigger than it is today...and the world will be more brown...lol, not sure if they are related or not. Women will consistently choose to have babies with men who have bigger****, and also screwing men with bigger****, thus creating a culture of men who have**** at least 7" who also have more confidence. The only issue might be that if more and more women look for men with bigger****....they will also find that the guy is an ***hole, because all the women are looking for him and he can get away with being an ***hole, because he will always find someone who wants his big**** So women themselves are increasing the****size of men for the future, but also probably increasing his potential being a****ead also.

Simple evolution,
 MikeWM
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:15:25 PM
I dont quite get why a somebody would be so interested in trying to get a bunch of strangers to try and tell a "friend" that they really have no idea at all about what their own personal sexual preferences are???

Unless you have a time share on her vagina how on earth can you even comment on whether she is right or wrong on this?

Without any pressure to cause some level of frictional contact during sex there would be little to no sensation during penetration, so a large disparity in size wouldnt be overly enjoyable for either party irrespective of whether it was due to the man being below average or the woman being overly average in size

But some people also prefer a degree of sensation too that means they either need excessive dryness or an extremely snug fit with a partner which is why some men prefer childless women and increasing numbers of women are opting for elective cesarian births or fanny tucks nowadays

So of course she can prefer any size she prefers, its why its called preference isnt it?

As for whether it could be classed as being "spoiled" wouldnt being "selective" be more acurate really? Are men "spoiled" by shagging a woman with a fanny like a gnats chuff? Nah, its nice but A) theyre rarer the older you get and B) but they dont stay like that indefinitely unless she puts in a lot of effort

But extremes at either end of a scale are kind of necessary so we have a wider idea of what is available which helps in figuring out what you prefer. And what those preferences are varies from person to person
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???