Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Men, do we just need to grow a pair?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Seems interesting that the blame for the disintegration of the very fabric of our society is often blamed on the lack of men in families and education.
 rekirked
Msg: 63
Men, do we just need to grow a pair?
Posted: 1/4/2018 7:16:42 AM
Seems appropriate to resurrect this one .....
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/4/2018 7:20:39 AM
..........could be - how much bragging can we get away with?

rekirked
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/4/2018 7:23:40 AM
Go for it bunny, before the trolls turn up and pollute it
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/4/2018 7:37:10 AM
Can I just say I use mine like space hoppers, it’s a super efficient way to commute
 rekirked
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/4/2018 8:19:54 AM
Lower bollix Roxy, not the top ones

order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/4/2018 8:47:46 AM
Oh c’mon I don’t mind discussing my enormous nutsacks but my boobs! Show some decorum please! ;)

.....sorry about nutsacks but I couldn’t think of a better word off the top of my head.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2018 9:15:01 AM
Men's walnuts get bigger the further south you go. Unfortunately for women, their melons go further south the bigger they are.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/4/2018 9:25:13 AM
Out here, in the Wild West, we EAT them.

Rocky Mountain Oysters ... yumm ...

If men could "grow a pair" like a starfish regenerates their arms, perhaps we would see an end to world hunger.

As a matter of fact, that is the ultimate solution to blue-balls, is it not?

Imagine a lovely plate of blues, with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/4/2018 9:29:14 AM
Unfortunately I don’t eat meat so I’ll never know the joy of biting down into a guys oysters
That’s the best word yet
 rekirked
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/4/2018 9:57:11 AM
Would you eat them with skin on or peeled though?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/4/2018 10:14:58 AM
Skin 'em ... then use the residue as a coaster, or jaunty pair of earrings, since they come in pairs.

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/11-things-you-didn-t-know-about-rocky-mountain-oysters
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/4/2018 10:28:11 AM
^^^^or hang em like plates on the wall

Well I’m no connoisseur but they’re peeled, coated in flour and seasoning, sometimes pounded flat and deep fried.
Mmmmmm......I could almost change my diet.....preparing sounds almost therapeutic

^^^^That link was great!....lol @Testy Festy
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:01:40 PM
I learn something new every day
Did a gig once with David Bowie (really)
t'was The Club Continental at Eastbourne.
Dave & I decided to get some ice cream, it being summer...........
he had a chocolate nut sundae and the pretty girl serving us
asked Dave if he would like his nuts grated or crushed.
"just gently chewed" was the immediate reply.

billybonds
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:35:28 PM
Such a good story bunny ...so quietly dropped in. The gentler the
the better. A self-effacing friend of mine once dropped into
conversation that he had seen billy Joel madison square garden.
I've never stopped smiling I couldn't top it . It's the
person and the double combination. On topic . .. I'm bearing up so far.
 rekirked
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:53:10 PM
I can’t really top that bunny, makes my pint with Matt le Tissier and fashion tips from Barry Venison pale into insignificance.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 scareymush
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:56:06 PM
I saw David Bowie in a nightclub in Dublin, it wasn't that the club was exclusive...it was more a well-kept secret, he was brought along by a regular and sat in the back relaxing...I wasn't introduced to him but he seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere...he had a really beautiful smile. I genuinely felt sad when I heard the news he died. I still haven't listened to his last work...I'm kind of frightened to.

As for growing a pair...in what aspect? It seems to me, the quieter, steadfast and gentler a man the better a man he be. All of us just need to be firm and assertive that way you just get respect regardless.
 billybonds
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/4/2018 3:21:05 PM
Well shook and crooked Tony Blair's hand in 1997. Scared Maria eagle a bit with my knowledge of her at Minnesota airport. John major..step it up billy !
Sir Trevor Brooking many times most memorably when he was sandwiched between two blonde tanned bikini clad ladies on the Dunlop stand at Olympia. Circa 79.
Glenda Jackson once scowled at me be cause my dogs were in her way....Joyless. Ken Livingstone in his GLC days. Ken mcguiness with his family in the house of
commons.**** sakes. Ahem a legs and co dancer....the Asian one ? Might have been pans people...don't know we had a dance in front of her husband.
Benny form Grange Hill he was working in liberty department store staff canteen. Saw maggie's legs once. Diana trying to park she was going red .
Ahh Norman wisdom once give me a lift!!! Unfortunately he misheard my instructions and we ended up in Epsom hospital. Lovely man.
Are you ready ...no not George Michael or jay Aston but I shook Muhammad Ali's hand in his rolls Royce.. ..oh and Daniel o donnell...

I miss David Bowie...and George and freddie...so long ago now...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/5/2018 5:35:40 AM
I worked at the NEC years ago, pampering to singers/groups
I met a ton of famousy people

My most treasured two name-drops though are William Shatner
And.....when I was young and busking on the streets of London as a nipper Willie Rushton and his wife took me for dinner. We had steak. I didn’t know about steak back then and ordered it ‘rare’ when asked as that’s what he and his wife ordered.
When it came to the table with blood oozing I went deathly pale. Forked it about a bit.
Luckily Willie asked the waiter to take it back and cook it some more.
He and his Australian wife were so lovely.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2018 10:06:52 AM
Oooooo a name droppy thread. Barry. Well being good friends with one of Edinburgh's literary giants i have indeed met loads of folk at book launches and film premiers.

Red carpet treatment and after show parties for this gadgie. Kevin Rowland from Dexys was ok ish. Damon alburn was a tit. James mcavoy was a good geezer. Liked a wee drink as well.

Primal Scream were sound. Davy Henderson and russell burn from the Edinburgh band the Fire Engines. Craig smith the DJ. The Proclaimers.

Ahem and hangs head in shame john leslie the sex pest.

But when my mate takes us hospitality at the football is boss. The greatest player to ever wear the green Pat Stanton. Alan Stubbs and John Doolan who were managers at Easter Road when we won the cup. Had a guzzle with them and their wifes.

Had a name check at the front of one of my mates books. Mentioned in dispatches twice in Loaded magazine.

The Band Of Holy Joy? The front man and writer wee Johnny from Newcastle is a good pal. Kev and Sideshow Boab who do videos and articles on Indy.

Have to say though that meeting King Paddy Stanton tops the famous league for me. Followed by Stubbsy, Doolansy and (Sir) David Gray who scored the winning goal in the Scottish cup final. We won it for the first time since 1902. Sir Davy getting the winner against the castle greyskull orcs.

Going to watch the goal again. Into injury time and its 2-2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fS7-HEBAfs
 lushbucket
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 9:26:23 AM
Is the modern man losing his identity? is he becoming a lost cause in this post feminist era? What ever happened to the alpha male with his stoicism and male pride?

Is it all womens fault?

No Alpha will always be Alpha time has shown this to be, if a woman wants to be master then she will have a whimp.

Look at what has happened on gender identity they all fight and argue amongst themselves.
when only 10 years ago there was not much to argue over, a problem that mankind never had before is now a problem.
The femminists argue if a trangsgender should use a womans toilet for example.
See what happens when you muddy the waters, you no longer see the big picture just the havoc around you.
 Squareslice
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/1/2018 12:01:26 PM
Genetically, all men are 50% female. All women are 100% female.
Work it fae there who are stronger....
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:36:53 AM
Watching one of those police programs yesterday, Helicopter Rescue. They went to a car accident where the car had overtaken someone at high speed and crashed. The female passenger walked away, she was strapped in. The paramedic said to the Doctor the injured driver had a degloved testicle. Turns out both of them were ripped out in the crash. Anyway, he's a candidate for the growing a pair experiment.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >