Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I actually contact customer service?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norm208732
Msg: 26
How do I actually contact customer service?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
how do yu delete old coversations
 UncleRoy62
Msg: 27
How do I actually contact customer service?
Posted: 9/16/2014 2:12:58 PM
How the hell can I cancel this subscription???? Seems that Pof is side stepping and will not allow one to cancel!!!!
 forum_moderator
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2014 3:20:42 PM

How the hell can I cancel this subscription???? Seems that Pof is side stepping and will not allow one to cancel!!!!

No, you simply didn't read the instructions and terms, but you did click to agree to the terms or else you would not have been able to pay.

So once again, on the Upgrade page

Then when you actually read the terms, go to the subscription section, the "Automatic Renewal " part and read. Click here to actually read Terms and Conditions

Go cancel now, and your paid service will continue to the end of the term you selected.

the other
Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS ||
 raymacfun
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2014 4:58:11 AM
hi been on pof 3yrs. for the last 12hrs tryed to get on. is there a problem?
 raymacfun
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2014 5:24:08 PM
for two days, when i log in raymacfun, i get internet will not display???
 boommeister
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/9/2014 8:11:48 PM
Get it together and supply a contact telephone.It makes the site look shady without it.
 hard24get
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2014 3:10:26 PM
This is an email to say that you keep takink money off my viza. I only agreed to the first month payment of only 40.00 dollar. You have my viza number so put that money back or I will notify police. I am so pissed of that you would even try to take more months out when I only agreed to the one month. My phone number is 416 389 6702 and my name is alex. If I don't hear from pof I will press charges. That will teach pof to continue taking money from people's visa. Have a good day
 flaneur001
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2014 3:17:08 PM
Alex,

POF customer service NEVER looks at the forum. They will not pay attention to your request here. I'm assuming you have contacted POF admin. directly. Call Visa and have the charges cancelled.

Did you see post #39 above???
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/30/2014 6:29:28 PM

...You have my viza number so put that money back or I will notify police. I am so pissed of that you would even try to take more months out when I only agreed to the one month....

I am pretty sure the police will tell you there is nothing they can do, as on the page that you signed up for the upgrade is this:

...At the end of your current upgrade, PlentyOfFish will automatically continue your subscription for the same period and amount as your current upgrade...

So looks to me like you did not read what you where agreeing to.
 jmb3942
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/6/2015 3:10:07 PM
The website went down for about 15-30 minutes for me. While it was down I got two text messages from members I did not give my phone number to. Is there any correlation? I would hate to have to delete my account because of security concerns. Please advise.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/6/2015 3:15:26 PM
You might want to check the two threads on privacy concerns people here have posted recently who are also using FB. FB was the issue in those cases.
 jmb3942
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/6/2015 3:26:36 PM
My account is not linked with Facebook.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/6/2015 3:33:41 PM
You can contact customer service by emailing csr@pof.com.

It seems the others who posted here about security concerns this week were not aware of their accounts being linked in some way to FB. There should be someone along here who knows a lot more about that than I do; I couldn't find those threads. The consensus is that it's not a POF breach, at least with the issues a couple days ago.
 cathyg57
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/9/2015 12:02:33 PM
Hi please let me know why the activity on my acct has slowed down drastically. Not sure if when a loaded a new picture I hit an option that I shouldn't have. I usually have lots of activity. I have been single for a time now and have used your site for quite a while and am very pleased. Have just not found "the one" yet. Any consideration given this issue/situation would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Catherine Groves.
 not_single_x
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/9/2015 12:04:45 PM
cathyg57:
Hi please let me know why the activity on my acct has slowed down drastically. Not sure if when a loaded a new picture I hit an option that I shouldn't have. I usually have lots of activity. I have been single for a time now and have used your site for quite a while and am very pleased. Have just not found "the one" yet. Any consideration given this issue/situation would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Catherine Groves.

Catherine Groves-

In response to your customer service query, we put our support staff to work and we have found the problem!

It's one of the pictures in your profile, the 4th from the left.

It looks like you're wearing a dead sheep.
 2014looking2015
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 12:09:19 PM
Why was I blocked from POF
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/10/2015 5:18:28 AM
You need to stop posting this. It's a violation of site rules. You can't post user names.

EDIT: Email csr@pof.com.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:12:38 PM
^^^It's csr@pof.com. You're a young man. That will be to your benefit in contacting csr. Time and patience. Yep. POF doesn't have much of a staff. It seems they like to keep things simple around here.

You have an upgraded membership and you're unhappy with the results?
 ursearchisover48
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/7/2015 4:42:30 PM
Hi my account was deleted and I don't know why I'm vert respectful to women ty
 mauimelody
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2015 9:13:28 AM
there is no way... I have to get get a lawyer because my profile is still on even after I cancelled. my boyfriend and I are still seeing my profile.. my advice is hire a lawyer .. this is illegal.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/15/2015 9:29:23 AM
MauiMelody...my advice is to immediately remove your picture.
After that, change your text to reflect that you have a wonderful boyfriend with absolutely no interest in dating others.

Change your inbound email settings so that nobody is even able to contact you if they wish. Then cancel your profile.
After that...you can then share a note with CSR@pof.com as well to share your insights. Good luck with everything.
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/15/2015 11:18:55 AM
mauimelody, click Help at the top of this or any other POF page. In the FAQ, scroll down to How do I delete my account. Then, click the link in Go here Delete account.

On that page, scroll down to get to the delete form. Fill it out and answer the questions, though the part about the username of the person you met is likely optional. Then click the Quit/Give Up/Delete Account button near the bottom. You will have to sign into your account before you can delete it.

If your account isn't deleted immediately, hide your profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I actually contact customer service?