Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He's great. But he drives me crazy and the passion is gone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 j9768
Msg: 42
I Need a BlowtorchPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Regarding the "spark." Less is more.
 weirdotool
Msg: 43
view profile
History
I Need a Blowtorch
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:52:00 PM
My one piece of sage advice here is to not get pregnant.
 onlydateIF
Msg: 44
He's great. But he drives me crazy and the passion is gone
Posted: 1/12/2012 9:57:26 PM
you're trolling for a hookup/options open for those sidelines and asking for advice too? If your plan is to cheat, just be bold, say thats your plan, then you can respect your self for your meager honesty. If you want to get counseling and recommit, get off of here and don't be 'up for anything' while entangling other men to use for your entertainment-thats selfishness . Get real-when you doubledip, people get hurt. Oh what do I know-maybe you should become one of those swingers-then you can reassure yourself even more that true intimacy doesn't really matter, ha
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/12/2012 11:22:08 PM
You say his medical condition gets in the way. Weren't you aware of this condition BEFORE you married ? Were you not aware of the effects it had on you BEFORE you married? Sorry this just sounds a bit like a bowl of poo-poo!!!!!! But as it may be, try seeking professional help, sometimes a 3rd party is a great avenue. But his condition may not allow him to help himself.

Hope you seek the help you need, because you won't get any sympathy, marriage is a challenge for us all....some succeed, some fail, either way a learning experience.
 five-marie
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 12:05:40 PM
I have no advice regarding your lost passion. It's happened to me in just about every relationship. I tend to think that's my problem.
I know you don't want to hear this but you have no business being on a dating site. You're married. If you truly want good advice on your problem/marriage there are better sites than this one. Do you really think a bunch of single people who couldn't make their last relationship work have the answers?
Talk to a counselor/ priest/family. There are websites that address mental problems/marriage problems.
If you truly want to try to fix this make a real effort. Sticking out your tits on a dating site isn't going to help anything.
 ruspukin
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:07:45 PM
your committing adultery by being on this site...maybe start focusing on your husband...if you loved your husband you would not be on this site
 Savona
Msg: 48
I Need a Blowtorch
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:21:44 PM
Wow you say your husband is reading this thread?

Awwww I feel so sorry for him to read this.crap posted on a public.forum.

Could be that is how you guys get your kicks together or he could be reading this feeling hurt.

Either way you guys are.doomed. Good luck n I sense the sciso is probably a huge exaggeration. JMO
 har40
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:26:41 PM
okay, look I didn't read all the responses, but the first 10 or so are not going to help.
You came to a tough place for help. I hear you reaching out, and I hope you find someone to listen and understand.
With your boyfriends problems, and his sister, you and your grandfather, I feel for you. Try to get close with your guy and express how you sympathise for his situation. Ask him to support you with yours. You are young ( many have probaBLy pointed that out) not to me dismissive, but hoping you will listen to their experience.
With everything going on I would only expect that there may be dimished passion. Hold in there, support your guy, he will support you, and all will be good.
Never find another without leaving the one you are with.

As for how do I know I still love him? Because I can't imagine my life without him. I am more myself with him than anyone else Ive ever met/dated. We have been through a lot together.

This is the answer to your question.
 Picelli
Msg: 50
I Need a Blowtorch
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:10:41 PM
Is this what you want to hear:
-You are too good for him.
-You are better off single.
-You need to get a divorce.
-You need to run away and not look back.

Bull hooky. Time to put on your big girl panties and grow up. You gave your marriage vows - how many YEARS have you met with counselors in order to live up to your vows? How much WORK have you put into your marriage to keep the spark there? On your pay day do you buy him a gift? Or, do you only think of what you want?

During the down times, you are committed to commitment. Love waves in and out like the ocean, your ethics and morals, the pride in your integrity, holds you to your vows.

Better yet - He deserves better than you.
 NJ_Phil
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:10:35 PM
I may be time to pack it in. Maybe he's not so passionate since he found out you signed up on a singles dating sight looking for advice. Situation sounds a little strange to me. Maybe try getting some advice from some old boyfriends?
 kevination
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:15:30 PM
out of curiosity, how is your relationship with your father?
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 53
view profile
History
I Need a Blowtorch
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:36:22 PM
Are you separated now?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He's great. But he drives me crazy and the passion is gone