Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gertrude13
Msg: 65
How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left youPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Oh, my. As so many other posters have already stated, it wouldn't happen. Holy crap - giving some Internet guy your home address sight unseen? Yikes! Anyone Looking For Mr. Goodbar? (apologies to the youthful members...)

Not to slam the OP's friend, though. When I was younger and didn't have small people to look out for, I took insane risks, too...

But if that happened to me, I would first be grateful that my fate wasn't worse - Left in a bar beats being dumped in a ravine - Then I would stifle my desire for bloody revenge. Then I would take a break for a while, and move forward with my newly-acquired wisdom.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 66
view profile
History
How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you
Posted: 1/20/2012 5:53:41 PM
I don't change my stories and I don't run off with people but the ones I have talked with for several months and I am very smart and intuitive of people..When they flat ass lie, then thats a different story. Yes, I have had OP pick me up after talking for several months and then other times I have met up with them....If you don't know somebody somewhat by months of talking and meeting, then you should move on quickly. I can tell just by a few times meeting if thats a person is someone I can trust..I have met some wonderful men and still having a great time. They love the person I am, my intelligence and just having a great time together and not one had disrespected me and if they did, I can rid of it quickly..The moped dude that was a diff cat, that was very diff from where I came from. I am sure he will find his match....I have met wonderful people that are optomist and not negative , have dreams and goals....Other than that I have no time to read others negativity. I say aim high cause pigs can't fly.....Muuuaah!!!
 Canubetrue
Msg: 67
view profile
History
How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:03:06 PM
Well if you don't know somone like I said after months of talking and meeting, then you should move on. You have gut instincts and you should know by a few dates if he is good to go....I know most are here to play the game and I am well aware of that. But I am the kind of person, that can judge a person personality...I have met some outstanding people... I am selective, I know a good person when I see it. But their are alot of weird freaks too and you can pick it up quickly. I can. I haven't met anyone crazy....The moped guy is a different story and I met him at a place and he certainly din't know where I lived. But anyone that is sick in the head, will find you if they want, it don't take a scientist to figure that one out, especially when he knows what you drive and has your plate # one phone call and the right question asked you can find that out quickly
 Canubetrue
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:09:02 PM
She had other options, after he left she sat with others and had a good time...I am sure she could of called a taxi or a friend. Who knows maybe they hit it off....I am sure if she was in bad hands his friends would have give warning, not all people are bad an corrupt, but what I see on here alot more than meeting people with their friends....Friends know their people.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:18:12 PM
Hell you will never know anyone completely and if you don't know someone good enough to trust them within a few dates, and months of talking, then you need to move forward....I have met good people on here.....few dates and talking for month and after that I have traveled with him. 100th date you need to trust somebody, not. People have been married for years and never knew they would be killed by someone they loved, everyone is capable of murder or doing harm. Precaution and follow your gut insticts..A fool can only fool themselves. For one you need to get them in the right situation to see how they react to really bring the skeletons out, you can't hide from dr jekle and mr hide, they will surface.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you