Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 7
view profile
History
My Daughter, The Teenage NudistPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Watched it for a few minutes and switched it over as didn't see much gash on display

don't see anything wrong with those wanting to be nude after all it's perfectly natural and only reason why a lot won't do it is down to insecurity about themselves, after all be surprised how many won't even get undressed with the light on.
 Jo van
Msg: 8
My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist
Posted: 1/12/2012 3:39:30 PM
I'm just relieved it wasn't really "your" daughter Cinders!

I thought "what IS she thinking, posting that"...?

I haven't got any daughters.
But I think we should all take our clothes off,
right now!

Strider886
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:11:55 AM
Do you not think that those who object, simply have their own body issues?

It's like "Hooter's" over the in the US, the only people that complain are the ugly one's OR those who hate their own appearance so much that they wear 50 layer's all year round.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:26:55 AM
I should imagine being a Nudist this time of year is no joke and the more hair the better is the mantra for those whom want to remain relatively warmer!
 Jo van
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/14/2012 5:28:57 AM
I don't think anyone should mention "cheese", in the contexts of nudists......

There's a bloke ("the naked rambler"..?) who keeps getting prosecuted for going about everywhere, nude.
Personally, I don't even like being nude in communal men's changing rooms!
Then you get other men, who seem to love that, and like to dry their 'stuff', right in front of your face, while chatting.
(And before you ladies say it, no, it doesn't seem to correlate to size! )

Only ladies should be nude, IMO.
Men have all their 'junk' on the outside, ladies look much nicer, and have far better 'drag coefficients'...
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 9:56:17 AM
Watched the film and probably still on catchup services

The daughter in question was going to university, so I guess 18+
No real reason to ban children of any age from doing it, I understand that people who join to see such things tend to be found out by the members and get booted / reported to the police. Suspect if you visited the websites of any of the nudist sites in the uk, they will have a family info section :)

Mostly nudist at home in the summer, often too warm when I come home from work in any case, currently wearing a few fleeces to keep warm, been nude outside when it is appropriate but never gotten around to joining a club.

Recall working nights a few years back and after some really loud banging at the door, ran down half awake expecting to find a postman, but found a gaggle of jehovahs complete with kids, then I realised I was naked :), good result as they never came back

Recall a comment from some nudist site, being nude everyone is equal, ie no designer clothes and the like to show who is poor and who is rich
 fatpizzaman
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2013 4:22:34 PM
Nudism is for anyone of any age. Nothing wrong with children or teenagers participating in it. I would certainly raise my children that way, but I would also give them the 'talk' before taking them to such a place saying "your body belongs to you - don't let anybody touch you where you don't want to be touched, and if they do then tell me or your mum about it". Simple as that.

Education is the best protection you can give a child, and teaching children that there is nothing bad, lewd, or dirty about the human body ought to be part of their life's education.

You sound like you need to relax and lighten up a bit - you only live once on this planet, might as well make the most of it.
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2013 5:09:18 PM
I got introduced into nudism about 25 years ago as the ex of my husband had joined a thought program that embrassed it.

It was very uncomfortable when my step daughter came to live with us at 15years old. I was uncomfortable. Her brothers at 18,19 and 23 eft the house. Dad was mortified. It was hard to find a route where she could have the freedom she had learned and have the boys have their life too in the same house. Dad never accepted.

Not for me and I do feel there is an aspect that nudism can be forced on you in the way a long timeago vegetarianism was. It does not offend me but just not for me but happy to admit the best feeling in the world is to come home from work, shower and walk around the house unclad.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2013 10:19:50 PM
i`m happy walking about the house nude, perhaps after a shower , or, if its a sunny day when i wake up ( nightshift ) i`ll sit at the pc nude, it IS quite comfy, but....as for outside, hahaha nooo i dont think so !! :O)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2013 3:21:23 AM
My dad was into naturism for a while and used to take us along as a family from when I was 9 till I was about 13. After that, I wasn't happy going if I had to take my clothes off, since puberty had kicked in by then and being naked around teenage girls and attractive women wandering around with no clothes on had unfortunate side effects. I'll happily wander around the house unclothed and find it liberating to step out nuddily onto the patio but wouldn't want to in public.
 ibakecakes
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2013 7:18:22 AM
There was a funny story in the papers last year about a nudist club near my house. A new block of flats was being built overlooking the garden area of the nudist club and some of the people were a little worried that it might have a load of perverts looking at them while they played naked volleyball etc....................however the funniest bit was the headline of the story "Eleven members complain about new erection" hahahahahahahaahahahahah
 GeordieColin
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2013 1:06:49 PM

however the funniest bit was the headline of the story "Eleven members complain about new erection"

Followed the next week by " Eleven members deflated as erection goes down"
 AllanLadd
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2013 5:13:15 AM
I use to belong to a club, the members were from the age 1 to 91, the members that were the age of 91 had been members from when they were first born, the club is no longer going now and there is no club around Liverpool
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >