Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SC67
Msg: 26
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Ha...no_1_bby...I might be slightly bitter. Not really with her although I probably should be. He almost killed me trying to make me the way he wanted...not to mention the fact I found out later he was trying to fit her cavernous vagina toy into my small/average vagina.
 F1fanIam
Msg: 27
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 1/13/2012 12:15:28 PM
The size doesn't matter if "it's a snapper"...nothing like being milked...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/13/2012 1:23:30 PM
"teeth"=vagina dentata

hmmm does such a woman go to the gynecologist or the dentist
 christyis4real
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/13/2012 2:19:03 PM
A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. wide, tight, deep, shallow. If 'some" men cannot feel anything when inside, maybe their peckers are lacking a great deal and not that the woman's pooty poo is too large.

Exaggerate much?
 Forumite
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/13/2012 2:48:13 PM
A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. wide, tight, deep, shallow. If 'some" men cannot feel anything when inside, maybe their peckers are lacking a great deal and not that the woman's pooty poo is too large.

a penis is a penis is a penis,short,fat.long ,short. if "some' women cannot feel anything when it is inside ,,maybe there vaginas are to large and the men's ding dongs are not lacking at all..

Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:00:30 PM

The only way to get to the bottom of this is to ask the lady that treats hers like a clown car.

Paging Mrs. Dugger.
 southernbabe03
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:01:30 PM
I am 49 with 2 kids, grown, with kids of their own.
I have been having sex for many years.
My man still says and I know it is true, that I am tight.
He is average in size, but very good.
He has to take it slow to get in!
I love it. TIGHT, I am!!!
 christyis4real
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:06:23 PM

a penis is a penis is a penis,short,fat.long ,short. if "some' women cannot feel anything when it is inside ,,maybe there vaginas are to large and the men's ding dongs are not lacking at all..

Why I outta!

lol
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:28:36 PM
Paddy, it was for fun and enlightenment. That other poster was right-I do feel like an idiot, but the shame is worth gaining some knowledge!

Like PittsburghVixen & no_1_bby stated, my friends and I talk about some odd & sexual & sexually odd things, but never this.

To make it worse, I've taken anatomy courses & had worked in the medical field for 6 years (when younger)and this topic never came up lol.

I can tell you stories of bizarre things lost or lodged in vaginas & rectums, diseases I have seen, wierd external abnormalities, but the width/depth of a vagina never came into play. How can a woman continue to have sex with a tampon that's been lodged up her hoonie for 2 months while her husband complains of the stench and of something he keeps hitting in there and she only comes to the clinic 2 1/2 months later on free medical care day? (That is a smell you never forget, as well as the sight of a **** putrid slime covered tampon fished out of a purulent poonani.)

Is there any way to know how tight/loose you are? Ive always had guys tell me im tight but now im paranoid.....hell im doing kegals as we "speak".

Ha ha-you & me both!!

I always believed the Legend of The Giant Vagina was along the lines of "..and the hook was in the passenger's side DOOR!".

The human body never ceases to amaze me.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:30:43 PM
Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure..but have been told hoo hoo's that have had a lot of big choo choos driven through them have been somewhat stretched beyond repair unless re-done by a surgeon.

I find it hard to beleive thats common.

Did know a gal with 2 though in school..
Can you imagine ???????
I would have kept one sacred..just in case

ewwwwwwwwwww
We have to change your user name now..

vvvvvvvv
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 36
yikes
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:34:10 PM
Petunia, I made myself a nervous wreck over this thread and now I need to go stand spread eagle naked with something in my hoohaa to make sure i can pass the finger test.

[B]**EDITED TO ADD(because I just saw it):

The only way to get to the bottom of this is to ask the lady that treats hers like a clown car.
Paging Mrs. Dugger.

Bahahaha. Now that's a thread topic!!
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:12:23 PM

...How can a woman continue to have sex with a tampon that's been lodged up her hoonie for 2 months while her husband complains of the stench and of something he keeps hitting in there and she only comes to the clinic 2 1/2 months later on free medical care day?..

Wouldn't she most likely be dead from toxic shock?
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:21:09 PM
Maffers-omg. You poor guy.

Aristotle-not in this woman's case. I'm no expert on TSS, but I believe you could get it even from changing your tampon regularly. It's the same as side effects from drugs-some people are susceptible to it, and some are not.

It was such a strange thing. She said she noticed some greenish discharge on her underpants, and that her husband said he was hitting something when they had intercourse. As she was laying down on the table, she said she also noticed a slight smell. When she opened her legs, the smell filled the room and the doctor's head moved involuntarily back -even with a mask on.

Soooo...not everything that one would think is common knowledge is. (You'd think at my age I would know some vaginas are big,; you'd think that woman would know something was wrong well before she came in to see us.)
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:30:18 PM
I knew (anecdotally) that some women are tighter than others but from what I have read, I didn't get the impression that there are too many who have to get surgical tightening after childbirth - thus my question to the guys about re-tightening after faithfully "kegeling".

I've never had any complaints so I guess my kegels are doing the job
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:49:24 PM
^^^^^^^
Gaaaaccckkkkk!!!!
 RoxRoxRoxRox
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:20:48 PM
Green fumed.... gawd, you mean it happens so often that they've even given it a name? Well, could be a benifit here... instead of vitamins, you could get a good dose of penicillian from those kinds of greens. Oh yuk, I just grossed myself out.
 Roxy0606
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:38:39 PM
A few years ago I dated a man who was excited I'd never had children. I'm sure this isn't true of all women, but he said women who'd had children weren't tight. He said, "They're like this, " and he waved a spoon inside a coffee cup! LMAO! I've never heard such a thing!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:09:08 PM
Many women have had c-sections & luckily it has an added perk to it
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:53:20 PM

Guys...how the heck would the OP or any other straight woman know this about other women? We don't discuss the relative size of our vaginas, because (a) we don't KNOW the relative size and (b) unlike you men who can compare each other's packages in the restroom

There is such a thing as being curious about your own self and how everything works and how your partner may percieve you and how your performance stacks up against the competition. Women can easily find out what the "average" penis size is and experiment with toys themselves to see if it's a sloppy fit or just do the finger test themselves. I think this speaks of bit of some women's lack of knowledge of thier own bodies or are they just overly aware of the size of thier own boobs in relation to all the other girls and figure everything else does not matter.

Guys are not comparing ourselves to each other visually but we learn at a young age what is small med and large and what is considered to be average duration etc etc. Could this be a result of men typically feeling that they are the ones who are responsible for the performance or the lack of in thier sexual realtionship with a woman and a women seldom figuring that thier own performance has anything to do with it.

And as far all women not talking about sex with each other in great detail I call bull crap on that one. I had an eye opening experience in a coed residence in university overhearing some of the conversations the girls in the next room were having after a few drinks ( no insulation in the walls ) they don't call alcohol loudmouth for nothin. They went into far more detail than any conversations I had previously shared with any of my friends prior to that. I have been informed by more than a few women after that incident that this is not atypical for women.
 RoxRoxRoxRox
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:18:24 PM
Hi Paddy, now I can only speak for me... but lol, I've never felt the need to "measure" my vagina and I think I'm the average woman... I do think most women if they are tight or loose, they can tell by their muscle control, well at least I can and...

it's true that, us girls, my close friends and I, do share some naughty secrets, but I can't remember any conversation where we compared the sizes of our vaginas and I think we would be considered the average non-prud group of women.

Oh and some of us women learn at a young age what small med and large is too. Wink*
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 10:12:53 PM
Oddly enough, I was just talking about this topic with a female friend the other day....

My experience has run the gamut - so tight it was difficult to get in to so loose I had to kinda rub against one side of it to get anywhere. Most, in my experience, have been pretty similar. The bigger variation is clitoris features, but that's a topic for another thread.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned here yet that I experienced with one woman was a vagina that only got big just before and during her orgasm. Made achieving simultaneous orgasms a little tricky but was a sure sign she was on the verge!
 Dale_777
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2012 2:28:02 AM
No two women iv'e ever been with had the same thing going on.I dated a girl that could squeeze my finger so tight as if gripping it with a hand and that same girl I could put my whole hand inside. It's all about control. I think most woman get what they need and really don't care if there **** is great or not.
 Frau Chilliknickers
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/14/2012 5:25:18 AM
There was a young lady from Kew
who filled her giant vagina with glue.
She said with a grin,
"If they pay to get in,
they'll pay to get out of it too!"
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2012 5:46:24 PM
Well, there is always the none surgical method of recapping a coochie.....throw a ham in and pull the bone out.
 captnjimbo
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:34:33 PM
Yep, if you can stick your hand in and snap your fingers in time with the music, it's too big!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?