Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^^That was the standard when we were young....it's changed. I've seen sex toys with a major appliance energy efficiency rating.
 deerdog1
Msg: 52
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 1/15/2012 8:53:20 AM
this coming from a guy who was a teenager in the seventies ..I have seen and been in and out of many vagina's... and some are tighter than others ..yet I have never found one which I had any problem feeling or making her feel .. never have I been asked ..is it in yet.. the only problem i have ever had was with one too tight ..and this girl had had 3 babies naturally ..yet every time we had sex it was painful to both of us for the first few minutes after penetration...no mater how wet she was ...

one GF when I was very young .actually I was her first ..and she was a very petite girl yet after the first time her vagina was looser than most others ....however she learned how to use it quickly ..so even with her i cant say it was too loose

another woman introduced me to fisting ...she told me I want you to fist me ..I said you want me to what? well I have enormous hands and my thoughts after she explained what she wanted ..was my whole hand will never go in there ...but i aim to please ...well I was wrong ..and even though I have been in her up to my elbow many times ..the second I took my godzilla hand out of it ..it snapped back ... this girl could take a power pole yet squeeze a tooth pick me thinks

i will say a rule of thumb or wrist as the case might be is bigger girls tend to be tighter and skinny girls tend to be looser but there are many exceptions to this rule ....;..I have never considered myself well endowed ..yet some women have refereed to me as blessed ... and though I am not sure if they were telling the truth .or just stroking my ego....one thing I have always made sure of ..I never stop till she is begging me to... this tactic has served me well ...there have been way more times I have been invited back and with most the invitation was open..many times the sex invitation has outlasted the relationship
 henley2011
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/17/2012 6:39:57 AM
Some women have deeper vaginas and some don't. It depends on how the organs are sitting inside. Women with hips tend to have wider vaginas because of the way their bone structure is. Have you ever thought about maybe the man's penis may be too small lol. You know men take great pride in their d***s small, medium, or large.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/17/2012 7:24:48 AM
According to the Kama Sutra, personal experience, and lots of anecdotal collaboration, it is fact. Women vary in size in much the same way men do.

As far as women not discussing their VJ size, that's not precisely true. Men don't brag about being small and, unless there is some reason they find themselves naked with other guys, nobody would ever know. Same goes for women (only in reverse regarding size).

I've heard women comment on their own tightness myself, in mixed company with people who might never know whether it's true or not. I've never heard a woman say she was huge, and if I ever do, I doubt there will be an air of pride accompanying the revelation. I find it hard to believe that women don't make such comments (offhandedly) about themselves in private conversation with other women, as well. I'm sure there isn't much actual measuring or comparison going on though. If the penis wasn't on the outside of the body, when not in use for sex, big men would be oblivious of their gift, until some woman with experience informed him of it, and small men would want to keep it on the down low for as long as possible... once they discover their shortcoming. There would probably be just as much ignorance involving penis size as there is VJ size. Not that there isn't enough to begin with.
 bradleyj66
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:57:56 AM
Some are snug and some are loose. Some you can't touch bottom and some you can. One thing that has no correlation is that large lips means a big or loose vagina. Just some personal observations over the years.
 funinsun32
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/17/2012 10:42:15 AM
Having an older brother I heard more than I ever wanted to at times!! It is definitely true according to him and his friends! He dated a girl for a little while and he nick named her "The Catcher's Mitt" because he said she had the biggest vagina he'd ever seen!! lol
 femaleconnection
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:04:03 PM
Im sure there are variations of every human body part...but when two people get together who share awesome chemistry, it doesnt matter-it will be great! Because they (the people involved) make it great.

Funny thing, I never hear a woman put down a mans penis size til after they break up, and same for men putting down a womans vagina. Seems it was all fine and dandy till the relationship ended. So, I can only deduce that while they shared feelings for one another none of this mattered.
 humblegeorge22
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:35:31 PM
I'm in a big one right now now now now.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:37:46 PM
Yeah, it's probably accurate too say it holds some truth, that vagina's expand over time for various reasons. However, the vagina and pelvic area have muscle groups that can be exercised and strengthened like most other muscle groups. This can be very beneficial I heard. I believe there known as "kegel" exercises (I probably spelled it wrong).
 NonamousDog
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:13:04 AM
I don't know how much having a child/children affects women's 'tightness' in the aggregate.

I knew one woman who'd had two children, and was still pretty tight, but she was short and petite I've known others who had also had two kids and weren't so tight, but they were bigger framed gals to start.

Of course, I've never done any 'before and after' comparisons.
 mission327
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/31/2012 11:48:24 AM
I don't believe its a fact, what is a fact if a woman get really wet it seems like you will fall in. I met a few woman like that and then when you resort to "doggy-style" because it feels tighter.
 Pinky127
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/1/2012 8:39:07 AM

Should ask this question on the single mom thread.

What's that ^^^^^ supposed to mean
 rec_diver
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/1/2012 8:57:09 AM
One woman I dated had a really big, loose VJ. It seemed like the more I inserted my fingers, then my hand, then my arm, the more seemed to easily fit, almost as if her VJ was asking for more. My curiosity was piqued.

So one day I had a plan. I put a freshly charged flashlight next to the bed, and as we got into some foreplay, and she got wet, and even looser, I grabbed the flashlight and inserted my hand, and then my entire arm. As usual, it all fit, and surprisingly enough, I was able to insert my OTHER hand and arm.. and there was still room in there. I stuck my head in, and before I knew it I was pulling myself completely INSIDE her VJ. It was a bit dark, and scary, but then I remembered the flashlight and I clicked it on. I pulled myself entirely inside and realized there was room to walk around in there.

I was so caught up in all of it that I wandered away from the entrance and bumped my head on her cervix, dropping the flashlight which turned off and I couldn't find it. I stumbled around in the dark for a while and then I heard footsteps! Sure enough there was another guy walking around in there, he was very happy to see me but told me he had been lost in there for years. I told him that if we could find my flashlight and get it working again, we could probably navigate our way back to her vaginal opening and get out of there.

He said to me," forget the flashlight, help me find my car keys and we can drive out!"

True story.
 WinterIsComing80
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/1/2012 8:59:57 AM
^ And this is why I still come here to read the forums.
 rec_diver
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/1/2012 12:06:17 PM
senica:
I see you brought a laptop

Yes but internet access is sporadic.

I think it has to do with the moisture content.

If she decides to have sex it might knock me off line completely.

goslowboy
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/1/2012 12:19:15 PM
See now you could charge for that story because it was very funny. I can dish it and take it and also really give credit where it is due. I'm laughing my ass off
 abelian
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/1/2012 3:46:08 PM

Is this true? Are there really vaginas that are loose?

Yes.

I thought all vaginas internally are built the same.

In general, people are built the same, but that doesn't preclude differences between different individuals. All arms have a humerous, biceps and triceps, but that doesn't mean all arms are the same size or equally strong.

I do know we women do kegel to keep it tighter or do tricks, but I honestly never figured you could wear one out.

You can't ``wear one out,'' but you can certainly underestimate what is necessary to maintain muscle tone.
 cashleys
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/2/2012 2:29:22 AM
There are big baggy ones. The vagina plastic surgery has increased almost to number one in the last few years, after butt implants as the new thing.
Women's bodies change after children, however they can tighten the vagina up after children if you have a good doctor, he will always fix you as soon as you delivery, with a few tightening stitches. Just as Breast lose the muscles with age and childbirth, so does the vagina.

There are however women that did not have a doc stitch them up right and/or had many children with huge weight gains or large babies. Your body does not always go back to normal. Depends on age etc.

Just as with muscles changing and homonal changes, your bodies elasticity changes with age. So, yes it happens.

God bless my past doctors though, they took good care of me. :-}
 Yew4ics
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/2/2012 4:30:04 AM

He said to me," forget the flashlight, help me find my car keys and we can drive out!"

True story.

that was cute.
 ted61
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/2/2012 10:38:34 AM
Woman to her boyfriend. "put your right hand in. Now put your left hand in, Now try and clap."

I can't clap , " said her boyfriend."

"tight, huh?" says the woman.

lol
 angela566
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/2/2012 11:22:24 AM
this. this is like the perfect answer in the entire thread.
 LongThickandFun
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/2/2012 12:43:46 PM
Of course there are different shaped vaginas .. I'm not always for sure what makes them feel so different. It's not always the mythological reasons though.... I've been with mom's of a few children who feel so tight and in good shape... Ive been with women who never had children who are so loose... And yes, I'll admit, I've been with women with whom have had plenty of fun in their time, and they're all tight .... So loose and/or tight, yes for sure.. But why? I'm not so sure ... genetics probably
 SerendipityHappens
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:57:17 AM
^^ I'm wondering if your perception that obese women having loose vaginas is related to estrogen and lubrication... fatties like me tend to have more estrogen so perhaps more vaginal lubrication. A super slippery vajayjay will feel "wider" than a dry sandpaper hoo-hoo.

And to all the ladies out there.. YES I'm doing my Rapid Ritas and Slow Sallys at this very moment.
 trinity818
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2012 2:26:00 PM

I was with one lady and I fell in. I bumped into another guy and he said if I helped him find his 18 wheeler we could drive out of there.

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.
 lostsoul2512
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/6/2012 2:12:25 AM
Technically medically speaking a vagina can't be stretch from lots of sex. Giving child birth yes, but lots of sex no. These woman you speak of just don't have a tight muscle structure down there. It's not something they've done wrong it's just how they develop. Usually woman that have this problem also have trouble holding their urine as well. Of course kegal balls and exercises will help this along. Also there's the option of surgery as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?