Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andini005
Msg: 76
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
correct! loool
 NJ_Phil
Msg: 77
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 2/6/2012 3:59:26 AM
The only problem I have is that squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak sound so I usually keep a can of WD-40 on the end table.
 idaho_chuck
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:29:44 PM

God I hate this topic and it just keeps popping back up. Every time I see it I start to do kegals. All three of my sons were over 10lbs at birth..I had a nip and tuck done to my punani a few years ago because frankly the idea of having a loose vagina is so the opposite of sexy.

I think there needs to be tread about sagging balls

LOL! First.....there is a lot of difference between women. Some have trouble getting one or two fingers in there and others you can insert your whole hand. Of course that makes a huge difference in the way things feel for both the man AND the woman. Also, overly wet causes a lack of sensation for most men. If there is a huge puddle after sex you can bet it was not all that great for the man! I remember one of the first girls I was with as a teenager. I could get my entire shaft in there and 4 fingers at the same time!! She had no kids just had no muscle control "down there" She was also wetter than all get out and soaked the sheets. This was NOT a fun experience for me AT ALL! I seldom run into "cavernous" women very often but it does happen. Most of the time it's just the opposite....

As far as "saggy" men.....that changes with the temperature. If it is cold things tend to "ride up" to stay warm and the opposite is true when it's hot out. It's our built in heat distribution system LOL
 deerdog1
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/13/2012 2:42:27 PM
well my experience and every other guys on here ..don't match at all ..and just for the record I have had a long and sorted life and much experience..so in my experience . child birth has nothing to do with it ..and size of the woman has nothing to do with it ..I have known large women who had several kids naturally.. who I could not get in without lube...and I have dated really small skinny chicks who had never had children and to tell the truth I'm not sure what held their legs on ..and vice versa ..but in general the bigger ladies have the tightest .. me thinks it is just genetics ... however I never had a woman who was so big that I couldn't get the job done ..did however have one who was so tight that it hurt ..me Ill take loose any day ... but maybe you just need something to put in it ...
 innocentintentions
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/13/2012 3:53:20 PM
It's very true! I have heard MANY stories about girls who were loose/tight/anywhere in between.

As for the tightness changing after giving birth, I'm sure in a lot of women's cases, this is true.. I mean, squishing a watermelon through a keyhole has gotta have some sort of effect right?!?.. but before I had my daughter, I had been with 2 men. I was with one of them again after she was born and everything was back as it was suppose to be, he actually told me I had gotten tighter AFTER giving birth.

I think tightness has to do with a number of things. Being with multiple partners, having children etc, all (I would assume) are things capable of stretching/"wearing out" muscles... It's all in keeping those muscles strengthened (Kegalssss)!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/13/2012 4:40:39 PM
after haveing several children i had my vagina re done with surgery now its tight again i enjoy sex more now but if the fore play is good no need for a big penis you already rang my bel lol
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/13/2012 4:52:51 PM
I believe I may have one of those large/loose vaginas!!! Thing is I always make a joke that a man can practically walk in my vagina because I have delivered so many children, I know, I know, you don't have to say it!!!! I get plenty penetration, and haven't had any complaints thus far, I think it depends on the couple involved, just like a man with a small penis can still satisfy a woman a woman with a loose vagina can still satify a man!!!
 MyCleanHouse
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/13/2012 5:11:37 PM
Hi, Let me tell you that if the guy's are telling you that you are tight, then believe it and keep doing those kegals I bet your **** feels great tight wam and wet! :)
 Platosfollie
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/13/2012 8:46:36 PM
Some women have larger vaginas. This is a fact. If you any medical books on the anatomy you will find that women have different size birth canals (code word) for V J Jay. There will also differences in hymens, some break when girls are doing gymnastics others can be so tough that a Doctor is needed to cut it. I been with women who had kids that are still very tight. and with women who have had no kids and limited partners who have been quite loose.
The reality is if you realy like or love the woman that you are with, you do not focus on the size of her Vah J Jay
 Pingshooter
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2012 7:40:09 AM
I, personally, have not been with that many women to say there is a variety, however, I am a father of two. After my late wife gave birth, and recovered, I could not tell the difference. A woman needs time to relax and the vagina will stretch..look what happens during childbirth!

I have read a lot of the postings here, and while there probably are some women who need medical intervention, some are simply different, as everyone IS different. Run what you brung..in other words..if it isn't a major problem (falling out on every stroke), then do what you have to do. Sex is a TWO WAY street..please and get pleased. Do what you have to do.

Statically speaking, I am above the Masters and Johnson "average", which in reality means nothing. I have only had one problem (when in High School) with penetration, and that was because she was a virgin. That was 'worked out', then, as well as on our wedding night and for the next 30 years. Absolutely NO complaints at all.
 GenuineGent30
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:05:15 PM
I have never in my life come across a woman with a loose vagina. I've come across some rather small ones, but none that were loose. Sorry.
 soundguyslowhand
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/16/2012 11:36:28 PM
as a person with a wealth of experience i can offer the following observations:
1. women come in all shapes and sizes
2. the vaginal cavity is determined by the size and shape of the pelvis,
most womens' pelvises and pelvic openings will expand to fit a 9mth fetus; no surprises here.
3. for women who have not given birth, the vaginal opening, can be stretched over time, with fingers, dilators or toys
4. the sensation of tightness depends on the size and strength of the pelvic floor, abdominal and thigh muscles, and how swollen and excited they are
5. at some point, prior to and during orgasm, these muscles will contract in powerful waves, creating highly erotic sensations to any penis that might be present
6. pelvic muscles are pretty much the strongest muscles in the human body, so their contractions during orgasm, once experienced, are unmistakable; if you don't know what i'm talking about, you haven't experienced one!
7. bottom line guys, if you can't feel her you're not doing it for her!
 MDIYM59
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/18/2012 2:57:16 PM
Personally I like it a little loose down there, more strokin' time before reaching the point of no return. Tight is good too though. The best is when a woman flexes those muscles during intercourse (some women don't realize they can flex them and think good sex is all up to the man).
And yes it's true, some women are bigger down there than others.
 114M3
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:15:39 PM
Well for the record ladies and gents: (dont ask me why I was reading this ok? )

World's Largest Vagina – 19 in

"The Largest Vagina most likely belonged to Scottish giantess Anna Swan (1846-1888), a remarkable woman who set a number of records relating to her bulk. Born normally sized, she began growing at a prodigious rate in childhood, finally reaching a maximum height of 7' 8" at age 19. Capitalizing on her huge size, she joined a side show and toured the country, where she met and fell in love with Captain Martin Bates, another giant who measured over 7 feet tall. They wed in 1872, making them the tallest married couple in the world, a record that still stands today. The couple settled down into married life, built a mansion filled with enormous furniture, including an 11' by 7' bed where they consummated their union. On June 18, 1879, she gave birth to the largest baby in history, weighing 26 lbs. and 34 inches in length—so large, in fact, that it became tightly wedged in her capacious tract, only extricated by the use of forceps and belts. The child did not survive the rigors of birth, but a cast was made, still on display at the Cleveland Museum of Health. Generally the largest part of an infant is the head. We know that the tyke's cranium measured about 19 inches (48cm) in circumference, hence we compute the minimum dilation of Swan's passage as 6 inches, or just over 15 cm. That's pretty wide—the normal dilation for childbirth is 10 cm."

credible source or not? you be the judge: http://www.oddee.com/item_97082.aspx?utm_source=wahoha.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha
 bilby886
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:48:08 PM
some women have larger vaginas than others, same with hands and feet.
In proportion to body size and various factors regarding child birthing.

In my experience there has been mutual enjoyment with big and small vaginas.

I like big, medium and small healthy vaginas!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:55:18 PM
everyone's physiology is different from everyone else's...

every part of the human body is bigger, smaller, shaped different than everyone else's..

so YES,,,, not all vaginas are created equal...

some are big some are small.

I believe I may have one of those large/loose vaginas!!! Thing is I always make a joke that a man can practically walk in my vagina because I have delivered so many children, I know, I know, you don't have to say it!!!! I get plenty penetration, and haven't had any complaints thus far, I think it depends on the couple involved, just like a man with a small penis can still satisfy a woman a woman with a loose vagina can still satify a man!!!

I am pretty sure that a woman's vagina, being as elastic as it is, does not necessarily get ""looser"" just because she has birthed a flock of babies...
 iron_fist10
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/26/2012 7:46:58 AM
Oh my, yes! My ex was a resident at ER, stories he shared would make a thread of its own. Some people mix unique stupidity with unique creativity... And it wasn't just "what" people put in there, but also "how" they tried to explain it getting up there in first place.

I know this is slightly off topic, but I had to drop this out there. I worked in the Army medical field for several years, and seen some interesting things. There was a woman that came in with worms in her VJ (she didn't know this, she just knew that she was having abdominal pain). Her favorite "toy" was a glass soda bottle (if I could buy the world a Coke). Apparently after finishing she would then wash it off in the sink (at least she tried), and place it on the kitchen window sill to dry. Well this allowed flies to lay their eggs on the bottle and... well you get it (lol).

Another time when I was working in a small clinic a female came in for her well woman's exam. She told the doctor (as a part of all the general questions they ask) that she hadn't had sex for several months. Well when the Doc started looking around up in there he saw something foreign, and got out the some more tools. To make a long story short, he pulled out a condom that had been lodged inside of her for several months. The stink was horrendous. The Doc ended up telling us to close down the clinic for a couple hours (as I said it was a small clinic).

My time in the medical field helped me realize that the vagina is often a dark warm hole that things go into and often never return (at least not till a scouting party dives in a few months later). The best part was that both of these women were extremely pretty and very well spoken. Sadly I will admit that if seeing them at the bar I could have had sex with either one of these women, and thought nothing of it. Ladies please take care of your vag!

Do as the banana man does DANCE DANCE DANCE!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/26/2012 8:53:49 AM
thank god women can have surgery to tighten you same as a virgin again but now im tight a little afraid to let men strech me out with toys or fingers dont want to be loose ever again
 BMB81
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:01:33 AM
I was so afraid that my ex husband had destroyed my vagina for all other men. We were together for 10 years and he was VERY WELL ENDOWED. I do keagals all the time and when I had my first sexual encounter after him, I was told "wow it's so F-ing tight". So it works, but I do think I might have a complex now because of it. I tend to ask men during sex, "is it tight enough, wet enough?" But I make it sound like pillow talk and not insecurities.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:22:10 AM

thank god women can have surgery to tighten you same as a virgin again but now im tight a little afraid to let men strech me out with toys or fingers dont want to be loose ever again

I dont think virgins have tighter vaginas. What they have is an unbroken hymen, and that is what changes. Toys and fingers are to bring you to orgasm, which excercises your vaginal muscles, and strengthens them. Sex is good for you...your vagina too. wahoo!!
 CountryCowgirl9
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:33:36 AM
and why do people keep saying babies loosen you up?

my stomach is saggier
my genitals are bigger
and my boobs have stretchmarks
but, my coochie
is just fine
it was just fine before i had kids
and it's fine as hell now

so.... stop saying that and spreading false rumors... freaking idiots going under surgery rather than popping a little 4 inch head out of their coochie. ridiculous
if I woman is a lazy ass that never does anything
has no muscle tone, she's gonna be loose
I was in ballet since 3, so I guess I got "primed" well
i think it's an all over muscle thing
because your vaginal walls are connected to your core
and if you don't have good core strength
you're gonna have a loosey goosey...
 jaybee812
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:46:09 AM
being seriously overweight can make things snug, as will being extremely muscular/athletic,
but the biggest factor is how many children a woman has delivered vaginally
 Queeny784
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 4:44:55 PM
I find the excuse of the woman who claims to have had a well endowed man prior interesting. I've been with massive guys before, and yes its stretched me out, but it always seems to return to normal afterward. She probably thinks thats the cause but its really not. Giving birth, most women rip, and after being sewn back together, ya, I could see how that would be different. Any cut you have stitches on never looks the same after its healed lol..
 iron_fist10
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/26/2012 5:14:55 PM
Thank God for butt sex! haha
 mainelyhere
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:03:08 PM
Some women are just naturally more capacious. SImple as that
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?