Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hrtsogd
Msg: 101
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Oh yes, women are just like men some are tiny, small, medium, big and huge but it is the motion in the passion as I like to call it a very hot girl with a sloppy mess can still get a guy off and too tight can be painful and un-comfy just like a big****

Its hard to find someone compatible and then their is the ?; should sex matter that much.
I guess it depends on what you want, either way women usually win in the sex department, having more O's than us, they are just more sensitive and kinky the prude ones and the ones who don't use their minds during sex are the one who complain about not having O's or don't have them what a waste

Happy fishing

HRTSOGD
 joemetro3
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:39:21 AM
sorry but if you've had several kids its just not the same, last fling i had was with a 40 year old hottie, lots of tats, no kids and it was tight as a vise totally different.
 Rkeeper725
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/13/2012 6:03:27 AM
I agree with Joe...

Ladies , it does not return to normal after kids....no kids equals tight vagina....Period the end...

It doesnt make any difference if a guy has a massive organ if he has to play in a massive cathedral ....LOL
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/13/2012 6:52:15 AM
I have always thought it was a joke, or just something men said to insult a woman, but I am beginning to think it might be true. I don't think of myself as naive. I do know we women do kegel to keep it tighter or do tricks, but I honestly never figured you could wear one out.

Nope not a joke.

Having children makes a difference for sure.

I have seen a variety......From so tight she would push me out upon orgasm. I had to learn how to know when she was about to cum so I could push hard into her and hold on. She liked it better that way.

She was very special most are not like that.

The other end of the spectrum is ones that needs complete vaginal reconstruction.

Then there is all sizes in between. And yes I have quit seeing ladies over not liking there vagina.

Sciencetreker
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:34:44 AM
Hmmm?

Never really noticed much difference between women...maybe I'm limited in my experience (perhaps 2o over a life time).

My first hand experience: No difference with those who have had children and sexual experience in a woman has no impact on her size .

How women react is certainly different (everywhere on the scale)...sensitivity 'down there' is a unique experience with each woman. A major difference is when 'entering'. Some woman have discomfort at first...others almost come...but all still a big mystery to me.
 kickingfate
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/13/2012 9:00:33 AM
Nope..

its fact..

sometimes its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway..

but is it the hallways is too wide or the hotdog is too small?
 want to travel
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 9:36:21 AM
not true
women can learn to really control their vagina
even after children
I had this one, girl, when I was younger, who could....... none of your business
but she was amazing
 logs2bcut
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/27/2012 3:06:06 PM
i had sex with this one lady whos kitty was so loose i couldn't feel my****inside her!! i didn't want to hurt her feelings so i gave her oral for a couple of hours!!
 Pritymoka
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:01:32 PM
I don't know, but I personally have a fear of being a loosy goosy so I stay squeezing my flower tight. sometimes when I relax I think "dang, I had no idea I was squeezing that tight" probably the most toned muscle on my body... sad really.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2012 2:36:01 AM
Hmm ... My ex-wife squeezed a 7lb 22inch long baby son out and afterwards .... NO NOT IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS ... she was as good as new.

Has the design changed in 32 years?
 HappyRocker
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:11:26 AM

I find the excuse of the woman who claims to have had a well endowed man prior interesting. I've been with massive guys before, and yes its stretched me out, but it always seems to return to normal afterward.

Errrr...yeah ... errr ... that's it exactly ... Mine was scared by a great big growling pu$$. And now it has been traumatized! It isn't really this small, it just won't come out ... it's been SHRUNK by post traumatic richard syndrome.

Could makea great movie ... "Honey I Shrunk the ..."
 CharminC
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/3/2012 9:04:56 AM
As a single, non child bearing, not-quite-promiscuous gal, I would think that I am OK. Although, there have been times where I've said "are you in yet?" and he was - which may have been more embarrassing for me than him. But, I also get really juicy when in the mood.

^^
This is why I find the hotdog comment so insulting.
One man could brand a vagina as the hotdog down the hallway type while a different one finds it tight.
It may not be her.... it could be.................him!
The comment is also insulting for those enlarged by childbirth. Not every mother affected can happily trot off to surgery to "fix" it as if there is something horribly wrong with her. All these poor women who fall in love with a man, has his child then branded "hotdog down a hallway" by anyone she's with. She never asked to be branded with this term. None do. When she's offering sex, least men can do is shut their trap.

Seriously people?!!! How cruel can you all be?
I notice some men hate it when it's gossiped how fackin useless their peen is.
Tit for tat baby.
 WildDNA
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/3/2012 9:32:04 PM
OP. It's never to late to educate yourself and buy a good sex book that explains the difference in woman before having kids and after having kids. The importance of kegel exercises that strengthen the vagina muscle that make's you tighter and yes stops you from dribbling in your panties later on in life.

They don't sell the benwa balls for nothing lol.
 heresome
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:04:47 PM
yes its true my ex wife , after the kids it was like throwing a pickle down a hallway. I sneezed once , and heard the echo for 2 mins.
I'm still missing a gold watch, yeah I know, it s my own fault.
but thats true
 smilingrock
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:26:28 PM
Theres nothing finer
Than a tight v a g i n a
In the m o r n i n g

I can testify from first hand experience that there are tight ones and some so loose you can use em for a suitcase.
 perfectionnotdesired
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:43:10 PM
If I really care about a woman I'm in a relationship with I cherish everything about her and I enbrace all the imperfections about her including ,but not limited to ,any unusual characteristics about her lovely vagina...
 Indysweetpea2001_
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:45:00 PM
Hmm every man I have been with says that I am more tight than they have experienced before. I had three kids. I had my children via c-section though. Im not a man so I have nothing to compare to, but I would imagine it is just how God made you. Some big, some small. There is no one size vagina fits all. lol
 trvlngman
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/7/2012 11:14:13 PM
I cannot tell a lie. These facts are true
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:23:36 AM
Larger va-jay-jays is where smallish hands come in real handy... and plenty of lube. ☺
 smilingrock
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:43:50 AM
Hey Im looking to get off myself not give someone a lube job.
 tampasmiles
Msg: 121
Posted: 7/8/2012 5:12:50 PM
If you or your partner is noticing the size....someone isn't being done right...
sex is all about the mind...and if you aren't almost there when you get to that point...I would
worry more about your talents than what God gave ya.
 heresome
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/9/2012 11:00:27 PM
Hmm every man I have been with says that I am more tight than they have experienced before. I had three kids. I had my children via c-section though. Im not a man so I have nothing to compare to, but I would imagine it is just how God made you. Some big, some small. There is no one size vagina fits all. lol

what? really , my ex certainly tried alot.......
 Randal5
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/10/2012 10:27:50 AM
Definitely a fact. I have experienced this with two women. One lady I really cared for, but it was like air ****ing. She was aware of the problem from the beginning and stated that she wished she was tighter for me.
 HungrymanNY
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/14/2012 5:16:07 AM
Some women get loose after child bearing and some women are using some huge dildos that can cause them to get loose. Their exercise that women could do that could tighten up their vagina.

If you have a woman that is loose just try different sex positions. Some women are tighter in certain sex positions like the doggie style. Also you could just find a corner in the vagina and rub your penis against it
 CharminC
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:56:35 AM
^^^ No, that's the sound of the air whistling between your ears.

ditto

I'm amazed this thread even exists. Most of the posts are basically insults, same insult, different wording. All geared towards women with big vaginas. It may appear as a joke, but it's an insulting one. So what, pray tell, is the purpose of this thread? Fact or fallacy? We all know that people and their body parts as well come in all shape and sizes. That is a fact.
But to carry on with insults?
Shall we make a thread about penises?
Fair is fair.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?