Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Penpal46
Msg: 151
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Nothing in life is "one size fits all" If anyone tells you there is a rule they do Not know what they are talking about.

The kama sutra divides men and women into three groups. Rabbits, Horses, Elephants. This is not intended to insult or applaud anyone, it's simply the truth. Even these catagories are too broad but they are a starting point.

People we don't have to jump into bed to find out if the penetration will be "great" just ask. If you can't talk about sex send them a text. I for one really appreciate the guys that tell me "honestly" what size they are. I don't want to fall in love with a man that can't satisfy my needs and I don't want to have sex before I am in love so men with the confidence to say what they have and what they want are awesome in my eyes.

For you guys that don't know how to measure: when you are Erect measure from the base of your penis to the tip and that's your length, measure the circumference just under the head of your penis, then at the base. An average gives you a resonable representation of your attributes.

For you ladies that don't know how to measure you can use anything that is long, firm and can be thoroughly sanitized. Insert the item in your vagina until you feel it meet internal resistance. Place your finger against the object at the point it meets your vagina then withdraw it without moving your finger from the location. Measure this from your finger to the end of the object and that is the approximate length you will be most comfortable with. +/- an inch either way should be fine but 2 inches smaller will not allow the man to "bottom out" and 2 inches bigger can cause you serious internal damage if he is not very careful.
As far as circumference goes internal will change with factors such as pregnancy, childbirth and fitness however using your own fingers you can decide what circumference your vaginal opening is and thereforewhat size penis you would likely get optimum pleasure from.
Insert one finger and squeeze your vaginal muscles as hard as possible. If you can't apply pressure enough to feel the squeeze on your finger then you can try two fingers and so on. Once you determine how many fingers is "tight" enough for you then measure the circumference and this is the basic size of penis for you. You should be aware that most women can improve their sexual experience by continually flexing, holding and relaxing these muscles. This muscle control will allow you to get more pleasure from a narrower penis and also give you more control over how long he will last.

Btw for everyone that wants to rage at me. There are always exceptions to the rule but I am talking to the general population ok?
 eric0326981234
Msg: 152
Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:41:41 PM
what have u ever been with a woman?
 Penpal46
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:53:37 PM

what have u ever been with a woman?

nope. straight as it gets but I have the parts, education, and plenty of women friends so...why is your question relevant.
 lngtm68
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/3/2012 8:05:18 PM
All vaginas are built the same but with different qualities. Honestly, it is an insult that some men use to cover up their insecurities. personally, its a beautiful thing because it leaves the door open for variety. we are all built the same just with different qualities. its like men, we all can penises but not all have the same size penis.

I think its a plus in a relationship. its up to men to figure out how to please his lady and within a relationship, communication is the key.

i would love a fatty, personally.
 MsMicki
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:25:51 AM

For you ladies that don't know how to measure can use anything that is long, firm and can be thoroughly sanitized.....blah, blah, blah......

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous notions I've seen on here!!
Good lord, I don't have to go sticking things up my twat to know what size penis I prefer!!!
What the hell are you supposed to do with these measurements once you have them.......post them on your friggen profile??!?

MsMicki
hair: silver
body type: average
height: 5'4"
vaginal length: 5.3 inches
vaginal circumference: 4.9 inches

interests: men who fit within .25 of my measurements

hell with all that........have sex and see if ya'll fit physically and mentally.
Even the perfect sized parts won't equate to great sexually compatiblility if you have different preferences in the bedroom!!
 Serephena
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/4/2012 9:35:30 AM
Yes^ I know it is a muscle, but I also know the muscle loosen ups during childbirth and then shrinks back up !!! And yes there are exercises if you have time to do such things. Ah well,. I could care less either way, I have never had complaints so I ain't worried. But they do (just like a penis) come in different sizes and most of the time, it's no fault of the women's--just like penis size is not the man's fault !
 jennink26
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/4/2012 11:31:50 AM
I've never had an issue not being able to get a man off. But you can tighten it up some through exercises. Plus not ****ing everything in sight helps as well lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2012 12:09:18 PM

But you can tighten it up some through exercises. Plus not ****ing everything in sight helps as well lol

How can you actually be in possession of a vagina and not know how it works???
So would you say a woman that has had sex every day with the same man for 30 years would have a loose vagina????
Or does your intellect only allow you to think that about women that have casual sex??

Muscles people......the more you use them....the more "fit" they become!!
Whether it is from Kegal excersizes or having sex and squeezing on your man....doesn't make a difference!!
Unless you are screwing Long Dong Silver on a regular basis.....sex isn't the cause of a loose vagina.....
......sheesh......
 kennybear225
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/4/2012 1:12:53 PM
I have had women that were very tight even for me cause I have a thin penis and I have had some that I thought were so loose you could put your hand in it But I say " Never complain cause it could be the last one you have "
I am sure that it is the same with women and the size of the Penis
 kennybear225
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/4/2012 1:15:10 PM
So true , You have to have some feelings for someone as well as good sex
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 161
Posted: 8/5/2012 9:29:26 AM
205: Plus not ****ing everything in sight helps as well lol

Interesting notion, one usually directed toward single women by adolescent males. Apparently frequent sex for years on end with one partner or husband leaves the vaginal tone undiminished.

Whereas a woman with a variety of partners ā€“ and by that we infer sheā€™s having indiscriminate sex with everyone and everything ā€“ will have a loose and sloppy vagina. Can the teeth be far behind?
 Worbug
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2012 1:03:14 PM
As far as I am concerned, the worst vajaja I was in, was well.........................WONDERFUL!
 Autumred
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/6/2012 4:13:54 AM
women have to go more, that's why there are lines outside the women s bathroom. You had all your stuff inside all squished, you would have to pee more too!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/6/2012 8:35:22 PM

women have to go more, that's why there are lines outside the women s bathroom.

If more women went to the bathroom without their entourage, the lines would be much shorter.

lovefun99
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/7/2012 8:14:15 AM

usually woman who have had kids are much looser down there the more kids the looser my x had 4 kids she was very big ex gf no kids and tight as a virgin

Not true from my experience! My current GF has had 4 children vaginally, is petite and is so tight it's amazing. The last girl I dated was much younger only had 1 child was petite also but she was so loose that it was like sticking it in a bowl pudding.... It's like penis's no two are alike and it's just the differences all we humans have.
 abmccray
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2012 1:46:14 PM
Haha, this thread got worse since the last time I read it. 30 and 40 + year old people that don't understand how sexual organs work. And most wondering why they're single. Lord.
 deuber67
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/21/2012 2:06:14 PM
yeah some women are just sloppy ass loose,i usually pound them 3 times as hard just to get some kinda feeling out of it ,i like big ****s but some are just sloppy
 tvtommy
Msg: 168
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:50:38 PM
Strange thread.

I've never had sex with a woman and afterwards thought, jeez, that was like throwing a hotdog down a hall way....

Never met a **** I didn't like....
 patrick28t
Msg: 169
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:39:23 PM
I have never noticed significant differences... all been similar thus far.

Maybe being uncircumcised increases the sensitivity to a level such that a wider range of vaginas are suitable.
 InnerChange1967
Msg: 170
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:08:18 PM
GOOD GRIEF...I am so glad I haven't had any relations in two years....but then again; no one has ever said; "Damn you are loose"...ROFLMFAO....keep posting though; cause this has me in tears from laughing so hard!!!!!
 Ray_1957
Msg: 171
Posted: 11/24/2012 5:56:18 AM
Yea, there's a big one out there > like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
 MAB54
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2012 6:19:22 AM
Fact! That's why they make poligrip for use as a backup lube...
 Bella_RF
Msg: 173
Posted: 11/24/2012 10:49:55 AM
I've heard the same thing from men over the years. Someone even once told me he's had women who had natural births and women with c-sections and he claims there is a difference in "tightness." However, my doctor once told me that the vagina is designed to go back to its pre-delivery state and be the same so....

I know the kegels I do daily make it better for me in the bedroom dept.
 JDriver87
Msg: 174
Posted: 11/24/2012 11:11:38 AM
Funny, I've tried to start a thread like this several times and people delete it...I'm assuming it's women. The truth is I never have understood why women have gotten a pass on this topic over the course of history because their size is every bit as part of how sex is going to feel as a man's size yet it never even gets mentioned. I assure you there are a huge vaiety of sizes in women and a huge one is every bit as big of a turnoff for men as a small penis is for a woman. I never met one I couldn't get off in but there have been a few that were astonishingly larger than normal and a few that I just stopped before sex and made something up about needing to leave. DON'T WANT NO BIG **** GIRL! DON'T WANT NO BIG **** GIRL! DON'T WANT NO, DON'T WANT NO, DON'T WANT--DON'T WANT NO, DON'T WANT NO, DON'T WANT NO---DON'T WANT NO BIG **** GIRL! lmfao
 Ray_1957
Msg: 175
Posted: 11/25/2012 3:11:16 PM
"Fact! That's why they make poligrip for use as a backup lube..."

Now that's FUNNY!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?