Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Marines Urinating On Dead Taliban Fighter [closed]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 226
Marines Urinating On Dead Taliban FighterPage 10 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Your opinion is noted, and worthless. Regardless of your or anyone else personal feelings, they violated the UCMJ, and by doing so, their oaths as Marines. I can tell you never served, or if you did, didn't bother reading the regs.

These are not a rabble of hooting and howling barbarians, these are supposed to be professional, well trained marines. And as Sniper/Scouts, they are supposed to be trained to an even HIGHER level than your standard Jarhead.

It's a discipline and self control issue, and all of them have shown they are lacking in that department.

I cetainly don't want someone with that level of self control and adherance to the rules and regs behind me with a weapon as I said before, and I SURE as heck don't want them in my community.
 cotter
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Marines Urinating On Dead Taliban Fighter
Posted: 1/19/2012 7:56:46 PM

... but then we have been doing a pretty good job of keeping the militant islamists in line so far.
Based on how many of our precious military we have lost and maimed and mutilated so far, I'm not so convinced that we're doing such a bang up job. Let's see, how are the numbers looking so far?

War or Conflict:
War on Terror Afghanistan and Iraq Wars total - Date: 2001–present
Total US Deaths:
Combat ... 4,977
"Other" ... 1,303
Total ... 6,580
Wounded ... 41,936
Total Dead & Wounded: 48,430

And we're far from being done over there. By the behavior of our "smart crews" over there, numerous more will no doubt die ... eh?

... but it is easy to ignore that when you agree with what the militant islamists are doing or are willing to turn a blind eye to it...
I don't recall ever saying that I agree with what the "militant Islamists" are doing.

BTW ... is "militant Islamists" now the current terminology for "ALL" those who are Muslim or is that only for a select few who are Muslim?

Militant islam is not a new thing, it has been going on in various forms since islam was founded.
So what? Xtians have also been doing some really horrible things ... since Xtianity was founded but I don't generalize "ALL" Xtians in that ... just the ones who behave badly.
 Revilors
Msg: 228
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:46:28 PM

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHAT THOSE MARINES DID

NO. We are being understanding of it.

I served in the military, was posted in the states

Pretty rough duty there. How did you come out of it psychologically intact. Or did you? I'll bet it took all of your high moral character to keep you from pizzing on someone.

US soldier, marine.......
truthfully I am not one bit surprised , the american soldier, lacks over all discipline ,training, and cultural sensitivity training

They are part of the (by far) mightiest, most efficient and capable force on the planet. Sensitivity training? "Your mother's are not here to coddle you anymore..." The only limits of our forces are those placed upon them by policy and policy makers. Only in your dreams is it not possible.

the sad truth is most of the young men and women in the US forces, are there to escape ,poverty at home
the truth is they did not join to hurt and oppress people
the joined to have a better life for themselves, travel, get an education and so on....

My son joined during the war. He went over three times. Wasn't poor, didn't need the money for the education, was smart enough to know the risk, and was only accepted on a waiver because he had ONE underage drinking charge. Bottom of the barrel...right.

And he....just like my father and countless other vets I've spoken with do not wish to talk about their experiences with those that have not experienced it. Because we can't begin to understand...let alone...empathize with them. They are not happy about what they did but have a sense of pride for doing what they had to do to do their job and come home safely. Not all of them.

Who's the exception? Exceptional is the rule. I think our men and women are exceptional.
 cotter
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2012 9:21:17 PM

US soldier, marine.......
truthfully I am not one bit surprised , the american soldier, lacks over all discipline ,training, and cultural sensitivity training

Sensitivity training? "Your mother's are not here to coddle you anymore..."
I hope that reply is not an indication of the poster's understanding of "CULTURAL" sensitivity training.

It's rather important for anyone who serves outside of the country (probably getting more and more important even here in the US) ... that people serving learn about the cultural differences. Take the following thread (just as an excellent example) of how our military personnel obviously make no effort to pay attention in "cultural sensitivity training" or they would have known better than to try to proselytize like that.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12386149.aspx
Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan

Pulling such ignorant stunts like that ^^^^^ and pissing on (desecrating) dead bodies is behavior that our military personnel just can't participate in ... because it will get others killed.

I run into that kind of stuff from time to time in here as well. When I lived in Germany, I was not affiliated with the military but could always pick out the Americans ... because they couldn't behave themselves. It was so embarrassing.
 Revilors
Msg: 230
Posted: 1/19/2012 10:16:41 PM

I hope that reply is not an indication of the poster's understanding of "CULTURAL" sensitivity training.

I would think that would be painfully obvious to just about anybody given I quoted a poster that was serving within the boundaries of the US.

We're talking about (in the actual OP) heat of the battle stuff here. I'll bet you even Mike Tyson is "thory for biting a few earths oth". He just "thort it wath a good idea at the time".

Hind thight.
 cotter
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 8:43:41 AM

the american soldier, lacks over all discipline ,training, and cultural sensitivity training

Sensitivity training? "Your mother's are not here to coddle you anymore..."

I would think that would be painfully obvious to just about anybody given I quoted a poster that was serving within the boundaries of the US.

Sorry but that answer about sensitivity training did not convince me that there was any kind of understanding about what it really meant. The sarcasm is indicative (IMO) of a remark that might be made by someone who doesn't believe our military needs the "sensitivity training" at all ... much less the "CULTURAL" part of it.

In fact, it almost makes you wonder if we haven't perhaps just gone out in the backwoods of our nation and rounded up a bunch of dumb "Bubba-like" people, handed them a weapon and a uniform and sent them over to take pot shots at the general population of the Middle East.

I wonder too if that is not a typical example of our "new" army (military) ... draft by poverty. I am aware of a lot of people signing up as "weekend warriors" who have openly admitted that they signed up to get training paid for and never ever expected to do any real "active" duty. They openly admitted they just wanted the free ride for school.

I met a young man the other day who did two tours over in the Middle East and is still in the reserves and he told me what those Marines did was absolutely despicable and has endangered the lives of many soldiers over there.

He told me they are put through "cultural sensitivity training" several times ... here in the country, then once they arrive in the Middle East, then he told me they pull them in at least two more times while they're there for more "cultural sensitivity training".

He said in his opinion those Marines deserve whatever they get ... discharged or jailed or whatever. He said it's sickening how it seems our military just can't get a handle on things when it comes to inappropriate behaviors.
 yendor70
Msg: 232
Posted: 1/20/2012 9:31:45 AM
popeye1488:
"Muslium dont need an excuse to strap a bomb to themselves and kill innocents , this act will not have hundereds more rallying to Mohamids holy war .
unless you have been to war , you have no grounds to comment on the state of minds of people who have .
this is a drop in the ocean of piss and crap that happens in war , get over it FFS "

It's hard to tell how they would react. They get offended and issue death threats even if someone just does a comic pic of Allah or Muhammad. Saturday Night Live has skits with Will Ferrill playing Jesus but you don't hear Christians issuing death threats to him lol.
 Revilors
Msg: 233
Posted: 1/20/2012 11:28:42 AM

Sorry but that answer about sensitivity training did not convince me that there was any kind of understanding about what it really meant.

Satisfying your requirements (or anything else) or convincing YOU was the farthest from my concern. Sincerely.

He said in his opinion those Marines deserve whatever they get ... discharged or jailed or whatever. He said it's sickening how it seems our military just can't get a handle on things when it comes to inappropriate behaviors.

And you agree with him?

"I'm a nurse". Really? A healer? This is how YOU would treat a young man (kid) just out of high school taken away to be a trained killer. Thrust into the most unimaginable horrifying conditions where he is shooting peoples brains out, being shot at and seldom gets a moment of peace.

And when that young man show signs of disturbing psychological behavior...your course of treatment would be a dishonorable discharge and/or imprisonment. Where he would be abandoned without health insurance or any other safety net by the country he risks his life for. Is this the "care" one can expect to receive when you are charged with their physical and mental health. It's shameful.

Where you crossing something when you took the hypocritical oath. BTW...nothing wrong with my spelling.

Edit:

And just so you know...if you don't like it here...take I70 West to I75 and head North.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 234
Posted: 1/20/2012 1:54:42 PM
Paul K, you are incorrect on the "Draft by poverty" thing. Because it very much IS happening. Get out and talk to the large number of recruits from the last 10 years and ask them why they joined. A good many of them will tell you because there was no jobs. Look at the recent film clip with Mitt Romney telling a mother of two who was working two jobs but couldn't get health care. What did he tell this mother of two to do? Abandon her children and join the military. Many many people have joined the military because there in no jobs to be had, the economy is in the tank, and they have no other alternatives.

If you think thats not happening, then please do some research. Because you are just flat out wrong. Calling it a draft by poverty isn't such a bad term for it. You certainly don't see Romney's sons signing up, do you?

The services lowered there recruiting standards and issued an unprecedented number of waivers for recruits with criminal records, the largest number in this countries history.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 235
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:09:19 PM

Your insinutation that we now have a "draft by poverty" is a slap to the face of every ENLISTED person in the US military............

It is also an insult to state the fact that the US military spends more money by far on propaganda and marketing campaigns?

Which is why the world sees your military as a bit of a joke, including these guys:

Försvarsmakten commercial 1 [eng] "Welcome to our reality"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf87lcjbcGM&feature=player_embedded

So when you market your military like the US does, it should not be a shock that some of the people that get through the cracks are the types that would urinate on a dead person.

The US government spend some 17billion dollars a year to market the military, so the question is, if it is so great, why do you need to have logos on race cars and ads running in high rotation on tv?

BTW: That is not intended to be a slam on the people serving, but the guys running the show.
 Revilors
Msg: 236
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:29:20 PM

The US government spend some 17billion dollars a year to market the military, so the question is, if it is so great, why do you need to have logos on race cars and ads running in high rotation on tv?

Easy. You have to talk our young men and women into it. The fact of the matter is...is that the recruiters don't tell the whole truth. (sarcasm)

After basic, water survival, SERE, cold weather/mountain etc...training...my son told me "I'm glad I did it, I'm glad it's over and I never want to do it again". That is the basic stuff before the tech school. We both agreed that he would have NEVER gone in...and I would have NEVER encouraged/supported him if we knew EVERYTHING they would go through. In the end...he became a "man" that respects others, loves and served his country and doesn't pizz on anything carbon based. It works...most of the time. Some do not fare so well. In fact...many had breakdowns in basic just weeks into it.

Cracks indeed. The exception and not the rule. But if we break them...we should take the responsibility to fix them. Not punish them. It's no different than if they had their legs blown off in battle. You can see a punk with his d1ck out if you want. He's no less human than the rest of us. Just cracked a bit.

Yes...pizzing on your dead enemy is not cool...but these guys know humiliation from the first day of basic. They break them down and build them back up...brick by brick and make them soldiers.

To your post...it's no game they sign up for. You have to offer incentives and sell it hard. To the topic...and what a previous poster mentioned...you can't expect all of them to turn some of these things off. It was bashed into their heads from day one.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 237
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:32:30 PM

The military of the US has been "marketing" for recruits for a lot longer that you may realize. You also said that:
"the fact that the US military spends more money by far on propaganda and marketing campaigns?"

More money on propaganda and marketing that spending money on what? What are you trting to compare that to? By the way, referencing a utube that is MARKETING Swedens military........... And I thought that marketing a military was bad, according to you..........................................

They spend more money by far than any other country even when scaled.

Maybe you can not see it from the inside, but the commercials are products of Hollywood and not real life and in fact the military and Hollywood have a long standing relationship of you say want we want you to say and show us in a positive light and we will give you access to anything you want.

Best recruitment film for the US military by far was the movie, Top Gun.

Does it not bother you as a tax payer that 12billion plus dollars are spent trying to get people to sign up?

I see it the same way as I judge a Online Profile, if they have to go out of their way to tell you how great they are, chances is that they are not that great.

I am not saying military marketing is bad, I am saying the US takes it to a whole new level.
 Revilors
Msg: 238
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:40:21 PM

Does it not bother you as a tax payer that 12billion plus dollars are spent trying to get people to sign up?

Hell no it doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me how much money they spend on our military. It doesn't bother me that billions of dollars are being spent without our knowledge. A hammer doesn't cost $250. We know that. That money is used to make sh1t we don't know about, pay operatives that don't exist, conduct covert operations in places we're "not in" and the list goes on.

They can have more money for all I'm concerned as long as...when the next azzholes want to try to fly a plane into our citizens...we'll have everything we need to kick their azz too.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 239
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:46:07 PM

They can have more money for all I'm concerned as long as...when the next azzholes want to try to fly a plane into our citizens...we'll have everything we need to kick their azz too.

Money will not buy security, it only takes away freedoms and gives you a false sense of it.

If someone wants to do something bad enough, they will do it, just like taking over a couple of planes was done, no amount of money spent will ever stop it.
 Revilors
Msg: 240
Posted: 1/20/2012 2:58:36 PM

Money will not buy security, it only takes away freedoms and gives you a false sense of it.

If someone wants to do something bad enough, they will do it, just like taking over a couple of planes was done, no amount of money spent will ever stop it.
Author: Revilors

Just shows how little you and the general public know. Brother in the FBI and for every thing that has happened...everything that we KNOW was attempted...there are exponentially more incidents that are prevented. Again...there are cracks. We obviously (at least to the logical) are not spending enough money and resources. Every day the mice are plotting and every day they are being caught in the mouse trap. And every day we need to improve upon and build better mouse traps.

I'm not calling you ignorant. Well...I am...but so am I ignorant and wish to stay that way. If we knew everything that was going on, what the money is spent on and who it's being spent on...so do our adversaries. It must be frustrating at times the criticism that is cast on our government when they know...if we knew...we'd be 100% behind the spending.

We act like children that complain about being oppressed by our parents because we don't understand that they are doing what they are doing for our own good. Not all of the time...but much of the time. If you're the biggest guy...someone is always trying to prove they are bigger. It makes the biggest....the biggest target.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 3:57:35 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/13/us-marines-video-urination-war-crime
Unless you have been there, erased multiple victims via our own Rules...You cannot conceive of the elimination of lives without regard for humanity.
 Revilors
Msg: 242
Posted: 1/20/2012 4:15:21 PM
I started to read that page...right up until....

The siege itself was a war crime, according to the International Committee of the Red Cross Summary of International Law, because indiscriminate tactics were used, constant care was not taken to protect the civilian population, proper distinction between civilians and combatants was not made,

...then it lost any credibility...as if I gave it any.

As if anyone can distinguish between someone walking around...all dressed the same...and know if they are friend, foe or indifferent.

Women with bombs in their skirts, everyone has a weapon and are sold at open air markets, and car and pickup trucks are loaded with explosives.

Get them to put tattoo's on their foreheads and custom al qaeda license plates and they'll do a much better job.
 whiskeypapa
Msg: 243
Posted: 1/20/2012 4:57:15 PM

As if anyone can distinguish between someone walking around...all dressed the same...and know if they are friend, foe or indifferent.

Women with bombs in their skirts, everyone has a weapon and are sold at open air markets, and car and pickup trucks are loaded with explosives.

Get them to put tattoo's on their foreheads and custom al qaeda license plates and they'll do a much better job.

You invade a sovereign country for loot, butcher civilians and when they fight back you call them terrorists. Your sense of entitlement is astounding!!!
 Revilors
Msg: 244
Posted: 1/20/2012 5:16:04 PM

You invade a sovereign country for loot, butcher civilians and when they fight back you call them terrorists. Your sense of entitlement is astounding!!!

What the he11 are you talking about? What did I say we were entitled to?

Oh...the sarcasm went over your head you weren't following the thread.

And who the he11 is "you". You is us. In case you are clueless to the fact...there are Canadians there too supported by your government. Whatever finger you guys are pointing at us...there are three pointing right back at you.

I guess Canada is willing to get down on the butchering so they can get a little loot for themselves. And...it never hurts to have the US as a friend...you might need us some day.

I've heard some hypocritical BS before...but this takes the cake.

Edit:

If Canadians are so against it..why are they there? Is it for the loot? Is it to because...even though their moral convictions stand against it...they want to svck up to the US? IF...I said...your government doesn't believe in it.

And...if all we wanted was loot...why didn't we just keep Kuwait and rent it back at a fair price. We had it. They lost it to Iraq...and we took it back for them. Still waiting on that "loot" too.

Edit for Paul...
Don't forget the "Iron Eagle" movies where you could jump in your dads F16 when he wasn't home and take it for a spin.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 245
Posted: 1/20/2012 5:37:11 PM

One was "Navy Seals", and the other is the all time classic: "Full Metal Jacket".

Nope you would wrong, the Navy saw an immediate increase in recruitment by about 500% after Top Gun, no movie has matched that to date.

David Robb did a very good piece on the whole thing and gives a pretty in deep analysis in his book:

How the Pentagon Shapes and Censors the Movies
 Revilors
Msg: 246
Posted: 1/20/2012 5:48:49 PM

Nope you would wrong, the Navy saw an immediate increase in recruitment by about 500% after Top Gun, no movie has matched that to date.

Exaggerate much?

I'm not sure where you pulled your figure from...but I have a guess. I pulled mine from...

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/pao/facts_stats.htm

FYI...Top Gun was released in May of 1986

NAVY RECRUITING ENLISTED ACTIVE GOALS/ACCESSIONS

FY Goal Accessions End-Strength

2011 33,400 33,444 325,123

2010 34,140 34,180 329,629

2009 35,500 35,527 330,621

2008 38,419 38,485 332,436

2007 37,000 37,361 338,735

2006 36,656 36,679 349,788

2005 37,635 37,704 365,900

2004 39,700 39,868 373,800

2003 41,359 41,376 382,235

2002 46,150 46,155 385,051

2001 53,520 53,690 377,810

2000 55,000 55,147 373,193

1999 52,524 52,595 373,046

1998 55,321 48,429 382,338

1997 50,135 50,135 395,564

1996 48,206 48,206 416,735

1995 48,637 48,637 434,617

1994 53,892 53,892 468,662

1993 63,073 63,073 509,950

1992 58,203 58,203 541,886

1991 68,311 68,311 570,262

1990 72,846 72,846 579,417

1989 95,186 95,186 592,652

1988 93,939 93,939 592,570

1987 92,909 92,909 586,842

1986 94,878 94,878 581,119

1985 87,593 87,593 570,705

1984 82,907 82,907 564,638

1983 82,790 82,790 557,573

1982 92,784 92,784 552,996

1981 104,312 104,312 540,219

1980 97,678 97,678 527,153
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 247
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:00:16 PM

I'm not sure where you pulled your figure from...but I have a guess. I pulled mine from...

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/pao/facts_stats.htm

I cited my source.

There is something wrong with that page you referenced, as none of the links seem to be working including the disclaimer page which would be able to give reference to that data and what numbers are what.
 Revilors
Msg: 248
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:10:48 PM
Nothing wrong with the page. I went there straight from the post just now. Both from my post and your quoted post. It must be your computer/server.

The reference to the data is right up at the top. Year/Goal/Accessions/Total in the Navy.

It's the same all the way down the columns. Not rocket science. It's from the Navy's Public Affairs site. Horses mouth you might say.
 cotter
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:45:07 PM

And you agree with him?
YES. And I would say the same if it had been my daughter ... who BTW served honorably as an officer in the Middle East. (I've always been a consequential type ... as a mother of four, then as a nurse in the jails, and now as a taxpayer footing the bill for two very illegal wars.)

"I'm a nurse". Really?
Yes ... and my patients adore me. BTW... if you got that off of my profile, then you are breaking forum rules and I could report you for that. (Just that you know it's against the forum rules to go to a person's profile and incorporate contents of it into a forum post.)

A healer?
Again ... yes ... and my patients adore me.

This is how YOU would treat a young man (kid) just out of high school taken away to be a trained killer.
(A "kid" is a baby goat and I didn't raise any "kids" ... I raised children.) That statement is made as if said young man (child?) was enlisted to be trained just to kill and not encouraged to do so without using their own common sense. But we all know that is not encouraged and I know this because my daughter has been there and done that and as an officer, she is an excellent source.

Thrust into the most unimaginable horrifying conditions where he is shooting peoples brains out, being shot at and seldom gets a moment of peace.
At the rate in which our military killed innocents, it's no surprise to me that they wouldn't get a moment of peace. (1.2 million citizens killed in Iraq. Oh yeah, I forgot ... collateral damage ... right?)

And when that young man show signs of disturbing psychological behavior...your course of treatment would be a dishonorable discharge and/or imprisonment.
Yes ... they are also supposed to be trained to take responsibility for their actions. The expectation is that they use their brains.

Please tell us that you are not truly insinuating that when ... not one, or two, but ... four Marines become "psychologically disturbed" on the same day, at the same time ... decide together (knowingly breaking any number of rules and knowing full well that they are going to put their fellow personnel in evident danger) ... decide to inappropriately desecrate enemy bodies that they should not be punished? We should just look the other way? Ya right!

Kind of sounds like the typical reaction these days to how parents are encouraged to discipline children. These days it's just a mere warning (or multiple warnings) to be sent to "time out" and look the other way unless it's just totally unavoidable. It's no wonder we have so many delinquents these days.

What we have are a bunch of children who need instant gratification (mostly because that's the way they were raised) and we try to turn them into warrior killing machines. A bunch of "whiners" who are bitching if they can't call home or text their girlfriend every day. (Cripes ... all we had was snail mail and we considered ourselves lucky to get a letter every 3 to 6 weeks. OMG ... we all amazingly survived.)

Parenting - as well as role of military trainer/mentor - is not a popularity contest and the sooner children/recruits learn that, the better soldier they will be and we won't have to hire babysitters to send with them to make sure they behave themselves when we're not around.

Before we illegally invade another sovereign nation it would be good to get the appropriate nation ... eh? Neither Iraqi nor Afghans flew any plane into US citizens ... yet we are over there murdering their citizens and poisoning their land.

Maybe we need more checks and balances before we just go in and "shock and awe" a sovereign nation to the ground.

Seems to me ... if our military is going to blow all the money they have already squandered on Iraq and Afghanistan, they really, really need to get it right, if our military is going to kill and maim and mutilate our precious military, then they really, really need to get it right.

It appears as if our military is recruiting people on false pretenses, sending them into sovereign nations to murder and poison innocent people, purchase so-called "enemy combatants" from warring tribes and then imprisoning them to eternity.

Then when our military return, they don't even provide the benefits they promised to provide. They dismiss them from service and refuse to provide appropriate medical care for their "war injuries", refuse to provide the appropriate training they promised to provide (GI Bill included), refuse to go to bat for them when their jobs were given away while they were gone, when their homes were taken away from them while they were gone ...

... for every thing that has happened...everything that we KNOW was attempted...there are exponentially more incidents that are prevented.
R - I - G - H - T ... I think that is exactly what they want us to believe and some folks ignorantly feed right into it. They run off and sign up to "protect us against the evils of the world" that simply evades us day after day after day ... you know all that stuff they can't "divulge" because it might jeopardize "national security". Uh-huh.

Remember they couldn't divulge the torture they were committing because it might jeopardize "national security" when actually, the fact that we were illegally torturing prisoners was what was jeopardizing our national security.
 whiskeypapa
Msg: 250
Posted: 1/20/2012 8:57:48 PM

If Canadians are so against it..why are they there? Is it for the loot? Is it to because...even though their moral convictions stand against it...they want to svck up to the US? IF...I said...your government doesn't believe in it.

And...if all we wanted was loot...why didn't we just keep Kuwait and rent it back at a fair price. We had it. They lost it to Iraq...and we took it back for them. Still waiting on that "loot" too.

Yes, Canadians are in Afghanistan because, like everyone else, they were sucked in by the falseflag of September 2001. And, yes, the Canadian government wants to suck up to the US because like the US it is cursed by interference from the isreal allies caucus much like the way your government is cursed by AIPAC.

Yes, the US is in Afghanistan strictly for the loot. And, yes, your sense of entitlement is astounding.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Marines Urinating On Dead Taliban Fighter [closed]