Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature or rapid ejaculation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chromelove08
Msg: 13
view profile
History
premature or rapid ejaculationPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^^^^^TOTALLY AGREE!!!! If you pull out and find her sensitive points then when you go at it again, you will make sure you hit that Gspot lol
 HowRJ
Msg: 14
premature or rapid ejaculation
Posted: 1/19/2012 4:13:17 PM
Get married......
 statemachine500
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/19/2012 6:46:22 PM

I don't think it should be deleted because there are people that actually have given some tips that may help the OP and I'm pretty sure as a confident man he can ignore childish behaviour.

Agree.And what you said about the squeezing technique is an old standby.What OP has to accomplish in the big picture is to disassociate penetration with ejaculation.Ejaculation,or the buildup to ejaculation must only come with a signal from the woman to do so.This means employing this technique that LimitedRache has mentioned,to imprint in your mind that just penetrating and thrusting does not result in the reward.
 statemachine500
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/19/2012 6:52:53 PM

cause these brain dead idiots arent about to help.....they obviously think its kinda funny , which is kinda sad due to their age.....and by the way....the folks that responded to this thread as a joke , you need to brush up on the wit cause by my standards of * funny * you all failed really really badly. someone should delete this nitemare

How about you and your fag friend just stay out of the convo?OP doesn't need a professional.Quit running for mommy or daddy....
 flying carpet
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:14:23 PM
@rain.... thank you! I honestly thought people here would give me some insight/help.
Boy was I wrong. Sad to see so many adults with brains of fleas.
The best part is that stats show that between 40-60% of men suffer from it. Guess I was the only brave one to come open with it.

@ to gal.. dont pass judgements when you dont know a thing about male anatomy.
Wheter I post it here or not is not your call to make, its mine. Sometimes its better to be silent and people may think you are smart,, rather than open your mouth and prove to them you are an idiot.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:29:04 AM
"Just rub one out before having sex!"
Then i would be done for the evening.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
 HughJacok
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:24:21 PM
Dude, ignore all the trolls on this site.
So if you find you are cumming to fast. This is how you deal with it.

If you feel you are going to cum... take you****out and go down on her some more or something. Let your****spew without touching it in any way. This will allow you to ejaculate but because it isn't being touched you will not orgasm.

Since you didn't orgasm, you will stay hard but because you came you will be able to go as long as you want the second time around.

I have done this in the past and it works great for me.
 Aradia96
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:00:15 AM
I agree with Rain. People being rude aught to be ashamed of themselves. The person wants help, he already would probably feel not too great about it - this attack is not helping.

OP, you should go talk to your doctor he/she will understand and be more helpful. A psychologist/psychiatrist too if it is really affecting you.

Good luck OP.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:17:59 AM
^^^Yeahhhhhh. The topic is three years old and the OP isn't a member any longer.
 Aradia96
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/30/2015 5:20:44 AM
I'm new to the forums.

Hey maybe he left because of what happened here!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/30/2015 7:34:12 AM
Start riding a bicycle. This is what happens. Cycling works on your cardiovascular system, thus giving you bigger, stronger erections that are sustainable for longer periods of time. Second, being a saddle for hours at the time will slightly numb you down there. So when you're having sex you won't have the need to explode right away. Third, if your problem is extreme, then do a "All About Mary" thing. That is, jerk off before you get together with her. Or even have the girl jerk you off or give you a bj. That will make the second session last longer. And also practice Kegels. You can do that while masturbating, meaning when you are about to come, you stop and hold it. Then you go again, stop and hold it. Even better, practice this inside a ****. That means having very good self control, when you're about to explode, STOP. What will happen many times is that you will experience a DRY orgasm. They are intense and if you experience maybe 3 of those before having the wet one, it will be out of this world.

Realistically you can last as long as you want and with age, and learning to please the woman, you can engage is session after session where your main concern is not coming, but making sure that she is super wet and gets some orgasms as well.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:05 PM
Kegels work for both genders! Do them all the time. A strong pubococcygeus muscle is important not only for sex. It's the same muscles used to stop/start urination, so relax, contract, relax.. holding for 2-5 seconds and work your way up.

Look up edging techniques.. they do help.

The definition of premature ejaculation is literally orgasming before you want to.

I had a 3.5 year long relationship with someone who had PE issues, and trust me.. learn to please your partner. He never tried.. and never tried to deal with the PE either.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/2/2015 7:49:55 AM

I had a 3.5 year long relationship with someone who had PE issues, and trust me.. learn to please your partner. He never tried.. and never tried to deal with the PE either.

This is so sad. The thing is, that if men simply did a paradigm shift in approach they could solve half their problems. If instead of looking at intercourse as a means to ejaculate, they saw it as an instrument like a viola or an oboe. Your job is to stroke that instrument so it starts to make music, and you ride that wave of music that she is making.

There has been times when her music is so intense that I could not hold it anymore, but I stopped and did a deep Kegel. Then the orgasm came over like an intense wave. But no ejaculation. I had shivers and intense muscle contractions. If I moved a millimeter I would ejaculate. But I didn't. Until the breathing came down and the intensity came down. And she was so freaking wet and lubricated that going in and out now was a little desensitized, and instead of focusing on her vagina, the focus was on her face, her lips and how her whole body was electric and ready to have her orgasm.
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/9/2015 1:40:39 PM
I think that some men have never mastered the art of sex.

I had a friend once confided to me she dated a premature ejaculator. He swore he never masturbated.

I dunno.
 basilisk123
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:29:46 PM
Hmmm, what is "rapid ejaculation"? Sounds like an machine gun action or something.

I personally never had a PE problem, I don't know what it is like. I am on the other end of the spectrum.

Not gloating, it is a problem too and it really sucks. At least I would like to get mine for once, but oh well.

:-/
 milkloverx
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/9/2015 8:46:13 PM
Way to go.. And whatever happened to working together with your partner to figure out a solution to the problem? So I guess if my next gf is too loose for me to feel anything and get off ill just throw her to the curb and find someone with a tighter twat.

To the OP, well what about going slower when you feel it's going to happen, or pull out for a few and do something different and let it rest for a minute. You could be working on her in other ways during that couple of minutes.
 randyO337
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2015 10:26:21 AM
I can't seem to start a thread, so I appologize for sneaking in a question on this thread. After prostate cancer I can not ejaculate, although it feels like I do, nothing comes out, nothing at all! My question is for the ladies, would this bother you? Would you feel un-fulfilled and lead you to possibly cheating. Would you be satisfied?
Thank you, and again, I'm sorry if I interrupted this post.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/10/2015 4:58:07 PM
^^Women (for the most part) are resilient, kind, understanding creatures. I think any decent woman would be fine with it. Don't stress over stuff like that.

When I'm new in a relationship, it takes forever to complete the deal. Inevitably, my amoratas tend to think they must be doing something wrong if they can't make me take the money shot, and it gets kind of old reassuring them that it's not them and it will happen as I become more comfortable and relaxed. And it does.

I guess it's akin to when a guy insists he can bring a woman to climax who can't through intercourse alone.
 momsaysirock
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/10/2015 5:01:06 PM
I have had he opposite problem, delayed ejaculation, women often are sore before I can release..neither extreme is optimum I would say
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature or rapid ejaculation