Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women who show their cleavage....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Handyman_54
Msg: 40
Women who show their cleavage....Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
If you had ever looked you would know it is not permitted for men to post pictures with no shirt.
 Handyman_54
Msg: 41
Women who show their cleavage....
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:12:39 PM
Actually "bare torso" pictures are also a no no here but unless someone reports a photo that is "inappropriate" they stay.
 Pamerella
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:24:05 PM
Ok... I KNOW this topic is WAY over done so I shouldn't even comment but this woman's response is just TOO ridiculous to ignore.
I am a woman. I have breasts... great breasts in fact.... feel free to browse my profile and not fine ONE cleavage pic. Since I am a woman I also have woman friends and I know the pics we are referring to. There is a BIG difference between a picture of a woman with large breasts wearing a v-neck and having some cleavage and a chick in a push up bra pulling her v-neck way down, bending over a bit and taking a pic which shows mostly boob and only part of her face.
I'm pretty sure that I understood the question to be more about the latter scenario. Point blank, girls who post the latter pic (especially on a dating/hook up site) want men to pay attention to them because of their breasts. Yes, they are literally asking for that type of attention i.e. comments about how hot they are and likely, surprise surprise, comments about their breasts.
I have to say to the women who took this of the extreme of comparing showing your tits on a DATING/HOOK UP SITE and getting comments about boobs to justifying rape... that comment was over the top and disgusted me a little. Shame on you lady. Rape is a serious thing and should not be thrown around out of context to prove a cat fight you wanna have in a chat room. It is the equivalent to people who throw around comparisons to the hollocaust. Showing your boobs and getting some eyes or rude comments on a website is not the same as having sex forced on you so shame on YOU for undermining the subject this way. Before you point fingers at men for acting like apes you should perhaps look in the mirror and identify where you are a bit of a drama junkie.
Men with decency will not make boob comments to a stranger just because he can see a little cleavage. Women with taste will not post up close "look at my titties" pics online for attention. The men who make these comments should expect to be called pigs and the women who post these pics should expect comments about their tits. Wow, debate solved.
 earthboundangel67
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/20/2012 9:12:34 PM
I always say, to each their own....life is too short to waste! I have one of my pics up as a bit of a spoof considering it is pof & I have been going to the lake since I was a young girl....imagine that, I have cleavage now! It is at a lake, on the dock, with it being about 100 degrees out...and I always use sunscreen! As others have mentioned, there are a lot more things to check out online with way more exposure so to speak...I also like those male profiles with their shirts off, and will often send an email thanking them for the eye candy! Not in a rude or demeaning way, just simply stating a fact. I dont mind if others do the same to me, so long as they arent rude about it. I know I am far from a swimsuit model, but I like the pic I have , and am very happy with who I am. I also know who & what I am about...and it was not a posed picture .... was simply enjoying the day with my family & friends & someone caught that!
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/21/2012 8:45:53 PM

I have breasts... great breasts in fact.... feel free to browse my profile and not fine ONE cleavage pic.

talk is cheap. pics or it's nonadmissible in the court of public opinion.

There is a BIG difference between a picture of a woman with large breasts wearing a v-neck and having some cleavage and a chick in a push up bra pulling her v-neck way down, bending over a bit and taking a pic which shows mostly boob and only part of her face.

and........what would that difference be?? both types of women are doing the same thing. using their funbags to attract men.

Yes, they are literally asking for that type of attention i.e. comments about how hot they are and likely, surprise surprise, comments about their breasts.

i've yet to find a woman that didn't want to be told she looks attractive.

Men with decency will not make boob comments to a stranger just because he can see a little cleavage.

why wouldn't we? can a tasteful comment not be made about a tasteful pic? i think you're painting all men actions with the same brush.

The men who make these comments should expect to be called pigs

so.....if i say,"your dress really brings out the color of your eyes and the symmetry of your breasts"......that makes me a pig?

i'm somewhat offended by that.

k.w.
more of a feral hog.
 Pamerella
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2012 11:22:04 PM
See this is why you shouldn't bother posting on these things... stuff gets taken out of context and over exaggerated.
Yes, there is a difference between simply having breasts and trying to flaunt them.
No, not all women are out seeking flattery from strange men online.
I think we all understand that we are talking about crude comments. Sending a message saying "you are really pretty" and "woah you have great tits" are in fact 2 different things. I didn't paint all actions with one brush, I was assuming we all understood the distinction.
If you send me an intro email that says "hey, saw your pic and I think you're pretty" expect a nice response. If you send an intro email that says "nice tits wanna ****?" I'll likely not waist my time responding but before I hit delete I will (and have) thought "pig" and "as if".
Don't over think it or pick it apart bud, it's just on online forum.
 TKO38
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/21/2012 7:31:00 AM
The responsibility lies with both people.
If I dont want men and some women, to comment on my chest, I make a huge effort to not show alot of cleavage. While I dont think that what a person wears dictates that they are asking to get raped. I also feel that there is a thin line between looking beautiful/sexy, or looking like a tramp.

Of course you can post any pics you want (obviously within the confines of the rules on sites) . But you also cant be shocked when someone comments on how 'cold' it seems to be in your house. Sorry, but so many women complain about men being perverted or their minds are only on sex.

If you show 3/4 of your breasts in your pics what did you expect the reaction to be? Most women dont walk around with their breasts hanging out of their bras/shirts. There are a few women Im friends with who I am positive would react the same way to a pic of the mens laps in various stages of reveal.

It also matters what your 'looking for' selection is. If youre here looking for intimate encounters, then show what you can, if not, then move the focus away from your breasts.
 nyster
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/21/2012 9:09:39 AM
Haha …what a load. You can't see the truth because of an underlying social sense of entitlement created by our culture. You can't even be objective.
 TKO38
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/21/2012 12:23:26 PM
peoples opinions are because of an underlying social sense of entitlement created by culture? I think everyone is being objective.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2012 10:10:03 PM
Everyone loves boobs.... nuff said.
 forsaken_
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/21/2012 10:36:58 PM
Doesn't bother me, I can apreciate a nice pair although it does come off as something someone with low selfasteem would do. If you need to show off your boobs to attract a guy you're only hindering yourself by attracting the wrong guys as it doesn't have any bearing on you as a person just the body you live in.
 sentback
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2012 2:29:31 PM
I like looking at a womans CLEAVAGE. Especially when she has NO respect for herself looking like a SLUT.. the WOMAN KNOWS what she is doing. !!!!!!!! But I myself would NOT be rude and STARE. I give her RESPECT even though she DOES NOT respect herself in dressing like that. as I always SAID Women in general want to DRESS and look like a prostitute, they dont WANT to be a prostitute but they like dressing like one. I LAUGH to myself when I see married women wearing SHORT SHORT skirts.. WHY??? their husbands KNOW whats under that skirt. WHY do women want the WORLD to know whats under there. It puzzles me to this very day???
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/3/2012 7:17:40 PM
there's NOTHING wrong WITH a WOMAN that HAS the CONFIDENCE to EXPRESS her SEXUALITY.

what ever happened to DODGEdakotaCOUNTRY?

k.w.
tourettes guy
 Space_Cowboy_II
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:23:57 AM
to the women that wear short skirts, flaunt their cleavage, and look good doing it......I thank you from the bottom of my heart.....now, Pamerella, could we please see some pics that back up your claim that you have great breast? LOL
 boninibaby
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:55:27 AM
I agree Pamerella.....people need to start taking resposibilty for the way the act,the things they say, and the drama they look for.
The rape content has no place here!
 Jody_Star
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/28/2012 10:58:55 PM
a woman who shows her cleavage and wines about men only wanting her for sex is no different than men who say they want a relationship but really only want 1 night stands! (95% of men on this site)

So who cares, this is the internet, stop trying to figure people out by their profiles!!
 LovesCurves604
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:19:49 AM
Women who wear high heels shouldn't complain if a man wants to suck on her toes after seeing them in heels.
 AwesomeKisser
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:07:15 AM

a woman who shows her cleavage and wines about men only wanting her for sex is no different than men who say they want a relationship but really only want 1 night stands! (95% of men on this site)

Cool, I'm in the top 5%! I love being an overachiever! LOL!

Anyhow, this thread is a little ridiculous and I'm starting to think this forum has to many people who like to take any statement or situation to the extreme and exaggerate other's statements to make some point.

But I'll add my two bits after being on and off POF for almost a year and a half. I'm going to assume the OP was referring to a particular subset of the profiles. Ladies, you should have a look at a large number of women's profiles and maybe you will know what I mean. It's one thing to have a bikini shot at the beach or perhaps a shot in a low cut shirt or dress in an appropriate setting. However, there are women who have many, if not all their pictures posing in little clothing or very tight clothing and leaning into the camera to show off their breasts or posing to show off their asses etc. I get that they are proud of their bodies but if you have a bunch of photos like that I am very unlikely to contact you. To me it sends the message that they have nothing to offer other then their nice body.

And if all you are advertising in your profile is a hot body then why are you surprised that the responses will come from the type of men who will make comments about that? I'm not saying that's an excuse because rude shouldn't be acceptable but you have to realize that any advertising is targeted at a certain demographic. Again, I'm referring to those particular profiles that are gratuitously geared to a women's physical assets.
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:13:10 AM

Yet those same women will complain & whine about men who post picture's with no shirt

Really!?!?! Name names, I want to set those women straight!
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:40:08 AM
I am a woman. I have breasts... great breasts in fact.... feel free to browse my profile and not fine ONE cleavage pic

Pity I was hoping to see some great breasts!

Men with decency will not make boob comments to a stranger just because he can see a little cleavage. Women with taste will not post up close "look at my titties" pics online for attention. The men who make these comments should expect to be called pigs and the women who post these pics should expect comments about their tits. Wow, debate solved.

Seems that you are suggesting that women who post " look at my titties" pics should expect to attract men who are pigs.

There is tastefull display of clevage and there is in your face look at my boobs pics. The women who don't know the difference should not be surpised when they get emails with drool all over them. Then again some women are of the opinon that all men are pigs who have a tendancy to drool so maybe they are just trying to give us what we are looking for.
 AwesomeKisser
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:17:48 AM
I will also add that if the titties-in-yer-face picture gals get a message from a HAWT guy she will welcome his rudeness/lewdness. They are asking for that attention, but it's gotta be from the RIGHT (i.e. hot) guys or she gets to scream she's a victim (in her mind anyway.) Get it right boys! LOL

That is hilarious and probably also true

Maybe POF should have a separate search option so ladies with gratuitous boob pics can find men with shirtless bathroom pics and then they can all be happy. Lol!
 jonabella
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:09:30 PM
i think you post how you dress in public
how you look everyday
and to some degree give it your best natural shot
or not.
..it's your call
dress it up or dwn
and its OK~
 EharmonySucks77
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:36:05 PM
I always think about Dave Chappelle's "On How woman dress" bit. you can see it on youtube.

I think that there is a method to everyone's madness.
 adora71
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/12/2012 9:01:08 PM
Women who wear high heels shouldn't complain if a man wants to suck on her toes after seeing them in heels.

My favorite post in this whole thread. So off the wall!

Note to self--get some heels.
:)
 Sherlock121
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/13/2012 7:46:52 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with what age bracket your in. 20s even 30s all in fun but when your in your 40s and above it's much different. Usually by now we are tired of all the BS and want to really find someone to share our life with.

When I see a profile full of sexy pics or lot's of cleavage shots I just see it as a plea for attention and think one person isn't going to be enough for that person, on to the next profile. One tasteful cleavage shot is enough to show your goods and express that side of yourself.

The funny thing is, I have seen many profiles with sexy pictures and then in their profile they complain about the type of messages they are getting. As an avid profile reader and a member on and off for a handful of years I do see many of the women with many sexy pics still on here year after year.

I always said, “if you got it flaunt it” but be smart if your truly looking for that special someone!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women who show their cleavage....