Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women who show their cleavage....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jonabella
Msg: 61
Women who show their cleavage....Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
i think you post how you dress in public
how you look everyday
and to some degree give it your best natural shot
or not.
..it's your call
dress it up or dwn
and its OK~
 EharmonySucks77
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Women who show their cleavage....
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:36:05 PM
I always think about Dave Chappelle's "On How woman dress" bit. you can see it on youtube.

I think that there is a method to everyone's madness.
 adora71
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/12/2012 9:01:08 PM
Women who wear high heels shouldn't complain if a man wants to suck on her toes after seeing them in heels.

My favorite post in this whole thread. So off the wall!

Note to self--get some heels.
:)
 Sherlock121
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/13/2012 7:46:52 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with what age bracket your in. 20s even 30s all in fun but when your in your 40s and above it's much different. Usually by now we are tired of all the BS and want to really find someone to share our life with.

When I see a profile full of sexy pics or lot's of cleavage shots I just see it as a plea for attention and think one person isn't going to be enough for that person, on to the next profile. One tasteful cleavage shot is enough to show your goods and express that side of yourself.

The funny thing is, I have seen many profiles with sexy pictures and then in their profile they complain about the type of messages they are getting. As an avid profile reader and a member on and off for a handful of years I do see many of the women with many sexy pics still on here year after year.

I always said, “if you got it flaunt it” but be smart if your truly looking for that special someone!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Women who show their cleavage....