Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > He likes a woman to wear pantyhose and high heels all the time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 An a19
Msg: 26
To whiskyriversPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Too funny, I did marry a man in uniform a pilot.. been widowed for 12 yrs but never did ask him to walk on his knees but that's food for thought now.. lol
 Walts
Msg: 27
To whiskyrivers
Posted: 1/23/2012 4:38:26 PM

Talking fetishes prior to meeting is strange. There is nothing wrong with a man having turn ons, but why on earth would you approach a stranger with them?

Not that I would talk about this kinda "stuff" before meeting,but, people will do it here,cause,,,,,,,,,get this,,,,it works on some!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh,,,,,yesssssssss,,,,,it does!!!! Just not on everybody.
 windchymes
Msg: 28
view profile
History
To whiskyrivers
Posted: 1/23/2012 4:47:59 PM
"Get popcorn and cut a small hole in the bottom and stick your finger through, and as your friend gets to the bottom of the bucket wait for your chance and then touch their finger with your finger that's inserted through the bottom of the bucket."

You sure that's your finger?

I dunno, portions of that scenario sound kinda hot, but coming from someone....repeatedly....before we've already met make it creepy in my book, and he's probably going to get hung up on. That's the kind of stuff we talk about after we've known each other for awhile and are looking for things to "spice up" the sex life, not while we're in the "getting to know you" phase.
 oksoletssee48
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Here's a new one for you gals.. what;s your opinion?
Posted: 1/23/2012 4:54:47 PM
Please don't go out with him. I have found so many who want instant gratification (aka sex or sex talk) right out the shoot. As a woman, I think we deserve more respect than that.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 5:05:33 PM
meet for ''coffee'' in a public place. ask how much he usually pays a hooker to do this kind of stuff w/ him. then say...nope, do an about face on those high heel. and out the door.
 MikeWM
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 5:06:58 PM
PMSL @

As a woman, I think we deserve more respect than that.

As a woman you must also surely know that many other women also often seek that same instant gratification

And that doing so doesnt mean theyre less worthy or "respect" for doing so

What youre really saying there is that YOU wouldnt respect YOURSELF if you did that, and because you wouldnt feel comfortable doing such a thing you therefore dont think anyone else should do it whether or not they would have self respect issues as a result

Which is kind of bizarre really that you feel qualified to speak for all women everywhere based purely on your own person hang ups and limitations

Of course if a woman did it you would probably call it love at first sight rather than "instant gratification" though I'd bet
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 5:12:00 PM
After reading this thread, I need re-evaluate my own worth....I don't think I'll be dating anyone that wouldn't want to eat my jocky shorts and chew on my socks.
 kailania
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/23/2012 7:09:22 PM
I am speechless. you would really consider meeting a man who spoke to you that way before he even knows you?
its not a normal way for a man to speak to you. Maybe you arent used to dating since you are widowed.
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/23/2012 7:11:46 PM
What a waste of a good pair of pantyhose! I would not do it unless it was also pleasurable for me. I really don't take to fulfilling other people's fantasies unless it interests me as well - and yes, while this guy may be successful in getting women to do what he wants - getting off on women wearing pantyhose still fits in the fantasy fetish realm. If you're interested in doing this stuff, date him; if not, don't.

Over the years I've encountered some pretty strange fantasies. The most recent was with a guy I met from p.o.f. who wanted me to wear ultra high heels (I don't wear them at all in rl), heavy makeup, and carry a whip and beat him up while he wore a frilly maid's outfit. I tried it out to see what it felt like, but it did nothing at all for me and I suggested he find somebody else. Another guy, years ago, had a shoe fetish and got off on a particular style of shoe I had no interest in wearing. Then there was a character who liked golden showers. Again, I tried it, but basically couldn't care less and suggested he find another woman more interested than I. Then there was a plumber who got off on doing the plumbing naked in women's houses. Now he was useful, but again, a naked plumber did not turn me on. Yeah, funny stuff out there...
 kissmeyoufool
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/23/2012 9:46:39 PM

This thread reminds me of a funny prank you can play on someone in a movie theater.

Preferrably during a horror movie.

Get popcorn and cut a small hole in the bottom and stick your finger through, and as your friend gets to the bottom of the bucket wait for your chance and then touch their finger with your finger that's inserted through the bottom of the bucket.

I've never done it but if you get the timing right especially if something is happening in the movie at that time to build suspense.. I bet you could get them to scream and jump right out of their seat.

I just KNEW there was a reason I read these forum posts!
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 9:56:07 PM
At least he told you up front.
Be very careful with him if you meet him is all.

Cr@p, I now know where I failed with the on-line thing. I should of done weird sh!t like that. Seems to be all the rage now.
 astrosky
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2012 9:06:12 AM
My friends and I have compared notes on many guys with fetishes and what usually happens is you get really tired of it really fast. He, on the other hand, is never tired of it. Soon it becomes a chore knowing when he wants to see you that you have to dress the way he wants you to dress, despite your own mood; you have to follow his rituals instead of be spontaneous, and although he might let you have it your way too, its generally only after you do his thing according to his script.

So some evening you'll find yourself sitting there feeling cold/uncomfortable/sick of dressing like that, and wondering why you can't just be yourself for a change. The answer to that is - he's not attracted to YOU, he's attracted to a fetish. He'd be just as attracted to an orangutan with the same props.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/24/2012 9:52:06 AM
I have not dated him yet and don't know what to do.

Why do you even TALK to someone who feels it's ok to talk like this to you? You asked for opinions in your thread title - here's mine. He sounds as though he's grooming you to be his next f*ck doll and he sounds like a mouth-breathing pig whose showing you ZERO respect. Demand better for yourself.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/24/2012 9:56:26 AM
Yes OP....My second post was a joke.
I think "both" people must enjoy the same fetish or it just isn't going to be much fun!!!
 Silver_Sparks
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/24/2012 10:57:11 AM
....this thread is HILARIOUS!...and informative too.

I expect that this guy speaks to women this way simply because he can.
Some women might find this type of chatter arousing....others may be appalled.
I guess you have to decide if this type of scenario intrigues you.
The fact that he likes women to wear pantyhose "all the time" means that you'll constantly be engaging in his sexual preferences--which can be tiresome.

I'm not sure how his fetishes crept into your conversation.
From fashion trends to oral sex is quite a stretch.
I'm guessing that this guy is more interested in whether you'll indulge him in his sexual preferences more than anything else.
And since you haven't even met this guy or started dating him----I say don't!
 Vannili
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2012 6:37:50 PM

He sounds as though he's grooming you to be his next f*ck doll and he sounds like mouth breathing pig whose showing you ZERO respect..Demand better for yourself.

That is right, and his boss is 61 ,already retired and TIRED, so he is just all talk like a pig... while the OP is 66 and still boogeing down...
 gingerchick30
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:20:52 PM
OP, as far as the actual fetish itself, I don't feel it's all that strange. I have heard of some that would make your skin crawl.

The biggest thing you need to ask yourself is if YOU feel OK with it. I also think that he's not looking for someone to get to know, but rather he's just looking for someone to indulge his fantasy.

It seems strange to me to discuss fantasies/turn-ons without even meeting someone. I would be cautious of someone that talks about his sexual likes/dislikes and fantasies without even meeting you. It shows you that he'll be expecting you to act out the fetish soon after meeting him. It's up to you to decide if you're up for it. Don't do anything you aren't ready for.

To me, it takes more than a few emails to work up the intimacy of being comfortable enough to discuss your intimate preferences and fantasies.
 andy1961
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:49:08 PM

I am speechless. you would really consider meeting a man who spoke to you that way before he even knows you?
its not a normal way for a man to speak to you. Maybe you arent used to dating since you are widowed.

Agree with every word.

OP, seriously, you must be pretty damn desperate for attention (let alone anything else!) if you think that kind of talk down a phone is acceptable from a man you've never even met, let alone actually dated!

It beggars belief!

softy599
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2012 4:56:33 AM
If all you are looking for is a hook up, this is probably the guy.

If you want something serious, talking this detailed about sex so soon isn't good.

His sexual preferences aren't that odd but it is odd to talk about it so soon. But you apparently allow this line of conversation.
 DragonBits
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:27:34 AM
I would webcam with most people I wanted to meet just to see if they are who they say they are.

If you have only talked to him on the phone and never confirmed his identiy, then maybe is 20 and pranking u, maybe he is really 80 in a wheelchair and this is the only way he can get his rocks off.
 Full_of_Grace67
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:44:15 AM
Actually there are body stockings that already have the hole in the crotch area....Some men like to "do it" while the outfit is still on...Or so I've heard
 MikeWM
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2012 9:07:41 AM
Eating crotchless tights leaves much less of an aftertaste
 WobblyAngelWings4Now
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2012 12:56:26 PM
He actually wants to eat your pantyhose and tights? Like chew swallow, repeat??? Ewwww... I don't want to ask what he prefers to drink with it.
 Maleman999
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/25/2012 12:57:36 PM
If he was to leave your place wearing the pantyhose over his head, that would be a problem.
 rhonda333
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/25/2012 2:58:09 PM
well I'd tell him that's the sort of thing that a lady does not do.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > He likes a woman to wear pantyhose and high heels all the time