Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rain4Eva
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Positions for closing the deal....Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
different strokes for different folks??? Certain things work, some don't.

Have a great night!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Positions for closing the deal....
Posted: 1/24/2012 4:29:17 AM
Both those positions allow for a clear visual for him. I personally am ok with them as long as they aren't the only ones we are in. Both of those allow me full access to my clit so I can orgasm as well. *shrugs*

Remember.. men are visual creatures and like that stimulation. He just wants to watch his penis move in you. It's all good.
 c_deacon
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:59:29 AM
Why not look at the positive side of this......as long as he stays hard, enjoy yourself and every position possible that turns you on, get off as many times as you can, and then let him have his doggy style so he can now join you.............

Mutual enjoyment is just that, and as long as you are capable of multiple orgasms, why not get your three, four, five, more, and then concentrate on his orgasm? It might be that he does not reach unless he gets significant movement in and out, and with other positions, he can not, or you do not move as much as he needs for his explosion.

Great foreplay, oral sex, and multiple positions can make for an awesome evening of mutual pleasure and if you are satisfied, and he is too, why worry about it? Now, if your goal is to have a mutual orgasm, then you will have to talk about it, practice, and understand what will make the other get to that point, and trust me, he should be able to get there, but it might take a longer time to help him reach that state.

You know OP, I bet there are many many women that will tell you that their significant other reaches to quickly, and they are not satisfied, so why complain about a man that takes a long time to get there or can not except in a couple of ways, as long as he stays hard as a rock and you can ride him any way you care to???

Think about it......

cd......
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/24/2012 6:07:08 PM
Why would that be an issue?

If you rotate your positions, and the end result is either of these 2 for finishing purposes ... why it it emotionally not good for you?

Is it because he chooses to ONLY participate in these 2 positions?
 Moonchild51
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2012 6:12:21 PM
Hmmm...I have always thought having sex or making love was a two way street? Is not the point to make both partners happy before, during, after,...and oh yes, start all over again!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2012 3:57:13 PM

From a purely sexual perspective it was fine, nobody went home unsatisfied.

From an emotional point of view, missionary is as close as 2 people can get and it was sad for me that we were not able to have that.

That's a good position to be in to start, stay there until you've had your fill and then switch. Easy enough to maintain that face to face position with him on his knees between your thighs. If that's what it takes for him to get off and be satisfied, as long as you are satisfied first and fully.. what does it matter?

I like missionary as well. I don't get off in that position and don't find it particularly intimate or more intimate than any other. When he's squirming and moaning under me, that's far more intimate to me. I'm much closer to him in that moment.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >